• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

REJECTED MY REALTY AGENT’s INDIAN TENANT

valleycat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Though my apartment has been vacant for 3 months to date , I declined to accept the introduction of two Indian nationals with EP pass . I’m very disappointed to read about their bad habits and worst still my wife will be very upset because she lost her managerial job to a foreign Indian because her ex superior is also from India. Will just wait and hope for another tenant to come by but not from Indian.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Though my apartment has been vacant for 3 months to date , I declined to accept the introduction of two Indian nationals with EP pass . I’m very disappointed to read about their bad habits and worst still my wife will be very upset because she lost her managerial job to a foreign Indian because her ex superior is also from India. Will just wait and hope for another tenant to come by but not from Indian.
Smart decision.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
HDB got racial quota.

Condos don't have right?

Actually time for Govt to introduce racial quota for condo also. Otherwise how to have racial balance in condo estates? Who condo estates all Indian. Already heard many like that. No good lah.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
HDB got racial quota.

Condos don't have right?

Actually time for Govt to introduce racial quota for condo also. Otherwise how to have racial balance in condo estates? Who condo estates all Indian. Already heard many like that. No good lah.
Why you stealing my idea? Now I give another new idea.

Anyway they should not stop at just condos. All landed residential areas should have racial quotas as well. The rich and elite in PAP wants serfs but not themselves to share their space?

What is good for the serfs are good for PAP.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Racial quota should apply to FTs coming in. And each race can only rent homes in designated areas. For the two largest groups, the law should only allow :

Indians to only rent homes in or near Little India
PRCs to only rent homes in or near Chinatown

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Why you stealing my idea? Now I give another new idea.

Anyway they should not stop at just condos. All landed residential areas should have racial quotas as well. The rich and elite in PAP wants serfs but not themselves to share their space?

What is good for the serfs are good for PAP.

Sorry I did not know it was your idea. I apologize.

Yeah I guess I happened to think of your idea after you though of it already.

Yeah whole Singapore should have racial quota.

That way will automatically control the CECA problem liao cos then these people no place to stay. Stay where? Dorms?

Actually the Foreign Worker Dorms also should have racial quota!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The India Indians are also a fire hazard to your apartment. They're fond of putting little oil lamps on the balcony during Deepavali/Diwali. I highly doubt the local born and bred kelings do this.

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
HDB got racial quota.

Condos don't have right?

Govt unable to legislate private property only condo council members can make their own in-house rules but most of them still unaware

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Govt unable to legislate private property only condo council members can make their own in-house rules but most of them still unaware

Govt can do anything they want. Just introduce new law force all condo council.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal

feel like buying you a tiger.... a true sporean, fuck those CECAs, i was in banking for 35 years too
you did the right thing, rent them 1 year collect 30k but repair 70k

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Selfish and racist is inborn and is natural. Who doesn't want your loved one to have the best? In a competition won't you wish your child to excel over your neighbour's? In a class or meeting room will you choose to sit with people of your type or some smelly coloured aliens?
PAP over emphasized the word 'Racist' to protect its true and loyal CECA supporters. They need new 25k new citizens every year to strengthen its position. Indians are easy meat because of unfavourable conditions back home and all the more PAP must be seen as a Protector and Defender to provide safety and stability.
The word Racist has been grossly misused & abused.
I am a Chinese and I hate PRC, not all but those who spit indiscriminately and talked loudly.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
In the era of political correctness and cancel culture, it's better to keep your true feelings to yourself. :cool:

For own mental health as well as above best to HAVE NO FEELINGS OR OPINIONS ABOUT ANYTHING.

ie be DEAD better.

Actually if you are psychotic and cannot connect with reality is the best. Cos no one will blame you. They will also say you need to be understood and protected.