• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

REJECTED MY REALTY AGENT’s INDIAN TENANT

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same logic. The SG President chair is reserved only for a Melayu....and that is not racist but this landlord is ?????

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
HDB got racial quota.

Condos don't have right?

Actually time for Govt to introduce racial quota for condo also. Otherwise how to have racial balance in condo estates? Who condo estates all Indian. Already heard many like that. No good lah.
Not only condos. Please have racial quotas for landed property areas too. Why stop at landed properties? Let's have quotas for industrial areas too.

Let's have racial quotas for COE allotment too. These will spread the fruits of the nation equally among its citizens.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can feel many racists here
Not racist. The india FTs own bad behaviour lead to this profiling. Simple cause and effect.
Any pushback on angmo, china, thai, myanmar, japanese FTs?

No, because they and their families dont carry bad habits from back home and expect local neighbours to accept, then pretend to smile nodshake their way out claiming they didnt know.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Not only condos. Please have racial quotas for landed property areas too. Why stop at landed properties? Let's have quotas for industrial areas too.

Let's have racial quotas for COE allotment too. These will spread the fruits of the nation equally among its citizens.
Toilets. Jambans. Also quota. Lol! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Though my apartment has been vacant for 3 months to date , I declined to accept the introduction of two Indian nationals with EP pass . I’m very disappointed to read about their bad habits and worst still my wife will be very upset because she lost her managerial job to a foreign Indian because her ex superior is also from India. Will just wait and hope for another tenant to come by but not from Indian.
What bad habits are you reffering to?
Your kitchen air extraction fan will not be clogged with wok hei oil and lard.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
We all love generalising but the worst tenant I ever had was French.... a real one not a black face with a French passport.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes don rent to them i rent mine,all the wall wirh writing n drawings, all appliances spoilz ,aircon also can damage cos never service ,airco pipe choke, even window grill can cone out ,i don know why they tear it down , door also spoilt, really uncivilised, also also flooring hv CB stain dur to burning of itens in living rm, end up like wat previous thread said,collect 30k spent 70 K,i collect 30k spent 65k
It is part of tenancy agreement that tenants must bear for damages and return lodgings in same state as when he came in. It's obvious you did not inspect the apartment before they left. Your fault.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you lease out to ah nehs, the strong curry smell will affect your neighbours too. So please be considerate.

Of course, all bets are off if all or most of your neighbours are ah nehs. Maybe you enjoy the smell or are immune to its effects already. Good luck!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Curry has a fragrant smell.
If malays, you may have to content with chilly and belachan aroma.
If chinese, the wok hei which stick the oil all over the house if no ventilation fan. The amount of oil stuck in ventilation fan over a period in chinese homes is astounding.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Share a scary story that I heard during weekend.

Ex-classmate rented his unit to Indian male professional in town. When tenancy ended, the place stinks (the sofa and bed stinks) and the towel bowl like never washed for a year. He found stains on mattress and also concluded that the Indian vomitted on the mattress & sofa.

likely because Indian men loved drinking but they also cheapskate. They will buy strong alcohol and drink at home with friends or alone, until they puke all over and hit furniture when drunk.

scary?