• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

red packet amount

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
what are some of the number to avoid?
i dont believed in all unlucky nos..but just be on the receipter side..dont want them to feel unlucky.
nos like $100 can use?

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Try put $4444 of hell notes and send to LHL

Send this instead to LHL and his father that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY

LKY is days or weeks from dying
LHL will last until LKY corpse get cold, and then he will join his father as he kenna hooted for the hundreds of billions LKY gave over to him.

4384613-burning-joss-sticks-at-the-temple.jpg

China-DSC_6922.jpg

DollarsNoSense

Alfrescian
Loyal
avoid ODD numbers - e.g. 3 notes, 5 notes, 9 notes in one red packet. Always in pair, or multiple of 2, i.e. 2 notes, 4 notes. But the numeral '4' is not auspicious. If u thinking of $100, give 2 x $50 notes or 2 x $50 and 4 x $2 = $108 = Sure Huat! also total 6 notes - '6' is good in Chinese 六六大顺!

Last edited:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
avoid ODD numbers - e.g. 3 notes, 5 notes, 9 notes in one red packet. Always in pair, or multiple of 2, i.e. 2 notes, 4 notes. But the numeral '4' is not auspicious. If u thinking of $100, give 2 x $50 notes or 2 x $50 and 4 x $2 = $108 = Sure Huat! also total 6 notes - '6' is good in Chinese 六六大顺!

ok will take your advises.use $108
hope is not weird

Last edited:

DollarsNoSense

Alfrescian
Loyal
The total sum is auspicious at $108. I got one ang pao total $38 last year but in 5 notes and one coin- 3 x $10, 1 x $5, 1 x $2 and 1 x $1 coin! Its a bit weird with one coin, but anyway its money and the total sum sounds nice. Happy New Year!

ok will take your advises.use $108
hope is not weird

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
bestest is 2 x Singapore Big Sweeps ticket. tio liao first prize bee tung liao :p:p:p

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what are some of the number to avoid?
i dont believed in all unlucky nos..but just be on the receipter side..dont want them to feel unlucky.
nos like $100 can use?

How about just avoiding those little brats during CNY?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wanking must use even numbers.

Two fingers or four fingers
Cannot use one hand with 5 digits unless you chop last finger off
Use two hands and 8 fingers and 2 thumbs.

Get two cheebye to fuck with and sure to have even more luck than just one cheebye

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Only give to my nieces and nephews. Friend's kids or any other kids no I don't give. My standard is only $50 each. Each year I do give 2000 baht to my dog though for lucky la, use it to buy threats for her. For maid also 2000 baht, for security guards and people who come pick up garbage 500 baht each this will be like 15 people.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bestest is 2 x Singapore Big Sweeps ticket. tio liao first prize bee tung liao :p:p:p

toto ticket better lah bro, but make sure you have another set with same number just in case strike 10 million at lease can share half half, not so pai seh