• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

red packet amount

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
avoid ODD numbers - e.g. 3 notes, 5 notes, 9 notes in one red packet. Always in pair, or multiple of 2, i.e. 2 notes, 4 notes. But the numeral '4' is not auspicious. If u thinking of $100, give 2 x $50 notes or 2 x $50 and 4 x $2 = $108 = Sure Huat! also total 6 notes - '6' is good in Chinese 六六大顺!

Chinks have a whole lot of such bullshit in them.

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinks have a whole lot of such bullshit in them.

FUCKTARD pimp,

CNY give you some blessings ok :

I wish your ladyboy prostitute wife will fuck fuck fuck many many chow ah nehs and chow angmors this festival period. I wish these clients will give you FUCKTARD tonychat many many ang paus and tips.

HUAT AH! :kma:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
avoid ODD numbers - e.g. 3 notes, 5 notes, 9 notes in one red packet. Always in pair, or multiple of 2, i.e. 2 notes, 4 notes. But the numeral '4' is not auspicious. If u thinking of $100, give 2 x $50 notes or 2 x $50 and 4 x $2 = $108 = Sure Huat! also total 6 notes - '6' is good in Chinese 六六大顺!

cant find all the $2 notes..
so i came out with a new idea
1 x $50
5 x $10
total 6 nos
六六大顺
still within even nos
who say sinkie brain can only go straight

Last edited: