• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Recommendations on handguns

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I also can have solutions for you think protesters can do. The most important problem for hk rioters is no access to firearms. Unless they can get their hands on a few tonnes of fertilizers, IED also beyond them. It will be an unequal fight they have no chance in hell to succeed. Is CIA going to smuggle a cache of weapons to them?
Optics were designed to survive a real battlefield, if can easily damage by a few Molotov cocktails, then the manufacturer shd be shot.

Every uprising has access to firearms. That is not a problem. When you have armed force against protesters, the protesters will eventually have the weapons too. Armouries are looted, soldiers are ambushed and their weapons taken, etc.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I did try discussing this with my wife.

I showed her pictures of the trigger locks. I told her that if I buy the gun I will give her the key. And that only she can release the key so the gun can be used as a safety. All on top of also putting the gun in a secure locked case with the key to that case in her possession too. She just doesnt want any guns at home.

Since u don't have balls and must ask your wife to allow u to buy a gun, Why don't u show her picture of this lock and ask her to keep the key. Cheaper then buying a gun.

1574061660232.png

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Every uprising has access to firearms. That is not a problem. When you have armed force against protesters, the protesters will eventually have the weapons too. Armouries are looted, soldiers are ambushed and their weapons taken, etc.
If as easy as u claim, France 5th republic shd have fallen many moons ago.