• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Recommendations on handguns

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Hey samsters!

I have signed up for my Non restrictive (long arms) and Restrictive(handgun) courses.

Planning to get a handgun.

I will probably test fire a few before finally choosing what to get.

I am looking at the following:

Sig Sauer P226R MK25 9mm
Beretta 92 FS 9mm
Glock G17 Gen5 MOS 9mm
Glock G19X Gen5 9mm

Any recommendations?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Hey samsters!

I have signed up for my Non restrictive (long arms) and Restrictive(handgun) courses.

Sig Sauer P226R MK25 9mm
Beretta 92 FS 9mm
Glock G17 Gen5 MOS 9mm
Glock G19X Gen5 9mm

Any recommendations?

For you, I recommend the Lady gun Walter PPK in pink. When you shoot this at the range, all charbor will come and talk to you. Because u are in touch with your feminine self, and because they are not threatened like they are by those big brutes with their .44 Magnums. For sure, u will be very popular and everyone will know u at the range.

1573598865644.png

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This has to be a troll thread. :smile:

What do sinkies know about guns other than the one they were issued with when they did their slave labor stint.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

What do sinkies know about guns other than the one they were issued with when they did their slave labor stint.
TS is not a sinkie lah. And actually sinkies know a lot about handguns. Every single major handgun maker is in sinkieland and LE and quasi LE are buying from them. Glock sells here, Ruger has a rep here, S & W, Sig, H & K, Beretta, etc.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fake doctor like u need handgun... between fake ah neh and you who do I shoot first...

U are CAQ ned gun meh...

Go everywhere correct people English grammar get yslf into trouble is it...

QUOTE="nayr69sg, post: 3000804, member: 14573"]
Hey samsters!

Sig Sauer P226R MK25 9mm
Beretta 92 FS 9mm
Glock G17 Gen5 MOS 9mm
Glock G19X Gen5 9mm

Any recommendations?
[/QUOTE]
Hey samsters!

Sig Sauer P226R MK25 9mm
Beretta 92 FS 9mm
Glock G17 Gen5 MOS 9mm
Glock G19X Gen5 9mm

Any recommendations?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Canada is a dangerous place.

Best to have a gun or at least a licence to buy one.

You never know.

Serious question. I know some of you here know about guns. Either ex military or police or USA.

The gun shop says most popular is glock. Reliable and can withstand drops. Easy to strip.

But accuracy not so great.

The CZ 75 has better accuracy.

Anyway it is quite interesting taking the course. And when go firing range shoot the rental handgun after that dont have to clean! Shiok!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNN half correct KNN but don't miss out sar21 as @ginfreely also learn it during ncc days KNN
All cadets have to go through Technical Handling (Trainfire) lessons as part of the NCC Basic Trainfire Package in order to learn the proper procedures of handling the SAR 21. Lessons are conducted by SAF National Servicemen Full-time (NSFs) and NCC Cadet Officers who have attained the Army/RSN/RSAF-NCC badge and are certified as Trainfire instructors. The Basic Trainfire Package includes stripping and assembly, marksmanship fundamentals, stoppages and remedies, and weapon reloading.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Cadet_Corps_(Singapore)

KNN cannot get gun license in sg nebernind KNN bbq human starter kits is easily available KNN

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Canada is a dangerous place.

Best to have a gun or at least a licence to buy one.

You never know.

Serious question. I know some of you here know about guns. Either ex military or police or USA.

The gun shop says most popular is glock. Reliable and can withstand drops. Easy to strip.

But accuracy not so great.

The CZ 75 has better accuracy.

Anyway it is quite interesting taking the course. And when go firing range shoot the rental handgun after that dont have to clean! Shiok!

Wowo shooter like you better just get a shotgun lah. Talk accuracy simi lancheow? You so hot shit, must have the most accurate gun? U want accuracy, buy a M4 lah. Any one who knows anything about guns will tell you that handguns are inherently INACCURATE, which is why they have to be used at close range. And at close range, accuracy comes down to technique, practice, muscle memory, and calm nerves. A gabra king like you will hit nothing even with the most accurate handgun in the world. A skilled operator will put 2 in you with a .22 even before u clear your holster.