• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ramming Islam down Kiwi throats'

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Ramming Islam down Kiwi throats': KFC halal campaigner racially abused
7 Dec, 2017 9:54am
3 minutes to read

A woman who is campaigning for KFC to introduce halal meat has copped a raft of racist and abusive comments.

Auckland Muslim Syeda Fouzia, who helped start the campaign "We Want Halal KFCs Back In New Zealand", believes delivering halal food "is not that difficult".

However, her views have met a backlash after she received a barrage of hate mail.

Fouzia revealed she has been told to "go back to your own country", and another person said New Zealand runs the risk of being placed under "Sharia law".

David Wardly - one of the strongest critics of the online campaign - said halal certification was a strategy for Muslims to "ram their religion" down Kiwis' throats.

7ILKNXOSQZFCVPIRSY2DGNN4AA.jpg

Fast food giant KFC is being lobbied by Muslims to include halal certified food on its menu at stores across New Zealand. Photo / Facebook

Other critics have told Fouzia and those in support of the campaign to "go home".

"We fit in with your rules in your countries, you fit in with the rules and ways of New Zealand. Your choice, go home or adjust," one person wrote on social media.

"Don't like how things are done in NZ and our culture then don't come here," a woman commented.

"'I think it is so rude to go to another country and expect them to change their way of doing things to fit your beliefs and what you have in your country."

However, Fouzia told Fairfax she was unfazed by the racial abuse and criticism.

The company said it trialled halal in 2001 but found it too hard to main halal chicken supplies

David Wardly - one of the strongest critics of the online campaign - said halal certification was a strategy for Muslims to "ram their religion" down Kiwis' throats.

7ILKNXOSQZFCVPIRSY2DGNN4AA.jpg

Fast food giant KFC is being lobbied by Muslims to include halal certified food on its menu at stores across New Zealand. Photo / Facebook

"We knew some people won't like the idea of halal KFC. To the haters I just want to say 'bless you and bless your family'," she said.

"We are not asking for the whole supply chain to change, just certain [halal] days in certain branches would be fine."

RN2VGVMNP5D5JPODQYD4SKCYDU.jpg

The movement is being led by Syeda Fouzia, who said the process of delivering halal food 'is not that difficult'. Photo / Getty

President of Federation of Islamic Associations of New Zealand, Hazim Arafeh, explained that New Zealand's halal practices were in line with the Animal Welfare Code.

"In Islam an animal must not suffer or be sacrificed in front of other animals," he told Fairfax.

"Halal certification is not about bringing Sharia law in to New Zealand, it exists because New Zealand wants to export to Muslim countries."

Despite public support for the move, KFC has no plans to include halal options at its chains.

A spokesperson for the brand said they had explored it in 2001 and were not looking to make the move permanent.

"We appreciate their request, however the issues relating to us being able to certify halal product for customers remain," a KFC spokesperson said.

"We have no plans to re-introduce halal in New Zealand."

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dumb cunt. Halal meat will prices up. Why the hell did they take in the rubes anyway?
Don't know if this gila puki is for real, with the nonok's statement below on certain days being halal...:oops:
"We are not asking for the whole supply chain to change, just certain [halal] days in certain branches would be fine."

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
...hal cert. is not about bringing ..blah blah...I can only say " In Rome, do as the romans do".....see what happen in France now on the road-side praying....sighhhh

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Strictly speaking "halah" for muslims should also include everything....from utensils, server, food preparation process, handling etc etc.

So better stay at home and eat....do good, do together.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Breakfast - Jok Moo (Pork porridge) at Naklua this morning before going to BKK.
Naklua is Chinese majority area, Anywhere have many Chinese, food sure nice

Eat Porridge and read news

Toon just left BKK yesterday. Already raised 600 mil baht laew.

Edit. Paiseh Salah post. But Pork Porridge is good leh. See how stupid one can get when they dont eat pork.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is it a hate crime if i tell a group of muslims in a lift that i ate bacon this morning and i just farted?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is it a hate crime if i tell a group of muslims in a lift that i ate bacon this morning and i just farted?
only if the bacon bits are also expelled in the process. knowing you, better not do it on purpose - it may lead to a prolapse - even though the hijab comes in handy as an ass-wipe :oops:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
And it should be champa sea, not south china sea. Champa being the malay kingdom in south vietnam, khmer one thousand years ago.china go home.