• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ramming Islam down Kiwi throats'

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the time of the year when we have company or dept end-of-year functions and dinners.

Inevitably if you have catering and food served at your office premises...must be halah.

I often give a budget to my Malay officers and tell them to bring the Malay staff to eat at their Muslim restaurants and allow non Malays a better choice of food selection for our dept lunch.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the time of the year when we have company or dept end-of-year functions and dinners.

Inevitably if you have catering and food served at your office premises...must be halah.

I often give a budget to my Malay officers and tell them to bring the Malay staff to eat at their Muslim restaurants and allow non Malays a better choice of food selection for our dept lunch.
Then you are mad. They TOOK IN MUSLIMS! Here malays are natives! Get it?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Then you are mad. They TOOK IN MUSLIMS! Here malays are natives! Get it?

The Malays here are as immigrant as the rest of us. Period.
No amount of screaming m&ds are natives will change that historical fact.

British records indicate that when Raffles first came, Singapore was uninhabited save for a few fishing villages. The m&ds have left little cultural or historical impact on the island of Singapore. Old towns like Temasek were limited to the City Hall and Fort Canning areas. It was also long gone and forgotten by the time the Brits arrived.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Im talking about malaya in general. The opium addicted coolies are jmported

m&ds in malaya are also imported. Perak sultanate was founded by bugis pirates from across the seas. Many m&ds in malaysia trace their origins to java and sumatra. They too are immigrants. Same for the melaka sultanate.

Mentioning the fact that the m&ds aren't real bumiputera as claimed is such a sore point amongst the jiuhu m&ds that they will launch riots and lopsided legal suits to silence anyone .

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This sort of thing in Singapore is not worth the trouble. Gone are the days of ordering good food. Just let the Malays organise it for halal food for year end Dept do. It helps to keep the piece

The common practice now is to pool among non Malays and have a proper unofficial do outside the office.

Big companies that organise at hotels clubs and convention centres set aside a few Muslim tables. Very few Muslims will attend in recent years but their career is usually limited.

Most people have lost their patience long time ago.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then they are getting special rights no? I wonder if everyone asks for those what will happen? But like i said they are locals. Even the british recognised that.Kiwis took them in and now they start to make demands.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Then they are getting special rights no? I wonder if everyone asks for those what will happen? But like i said they are locals. Even the british recognised that.Kiwis took them in and now they start to make demands.

Islam is like an ecosystem that can only thrive in a glasshouse environment.

Islam needs state funding and support for their mosques. The muslims lack the ability like others to self organize, fund privately the building of their own religious shrines and pay their clergy. If overseas, migrant muslims often depend on gulf countries, iran or turkey to fund and operate the mosque.

Demanding for halal food is just a means to help set up a sponsored ecosystem to support islam. Fees paid for annual halal certs is used to fund mosques and their imams, and halal operations are used to provide guaranteed employment for muslims in the food business.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The jiuhu m&ds cannot even afford to smoke BE opium.

Evil BE had to target wealthy Chinese communities and traders to boost the drug economy.

In some company just give m&d $10 each to feed themselves at hakmwker centres. Lazy people don' deserved bonus.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This sort of thing in Singapore is not worth the trouble. Gone are the days of ordering good food. Just let the Malays organise it for halal food for year end Dept do. It helps to keep the piece

The common practice now is to pool among non Malays and have a proper unofficial do outside the office.

Big companies that organise at hotels clubs and convention centres set aside a few Muslim tables. Very few Muslims will attend in recent years but their career is usually limited.

Most people have lost their patience long time ago.
Office party is not malay culture. Next time, please do not organise this unless the office is in shanghai or guangzhou.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
m&ds in malaya are also imported. Perak sultanate was founded by bugis pirates from across the seas. Many m&ds in malaysia trace their origins to java and sumatra. They too are immigrants. Same for the melaka sultanate.

Mentioning the fact that the m&ds aren't real bumiputera as claimed is such a sore point amongst the jiuhu m&ds that they will launch riots and lopsided legal suits to silence anyone .
Perak sultanate are remnants of malacca sultanate. The other half, johore ended when there was no succession and monarchy was taken over by bugis warlords.

The british wouldn't have called it malay peninsular if malays are not of this region. The whole region is called malay archipelago for good reason and Not south china or east india.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, its not the culture of any ethnic group. Its the year end celebration for work colleagues and sense of appreciation from the employer. Unfortunately it has become a thorn in recent times by people setting conditions. In the past a halal certificate will do. However comments about authenticity of the certificate and if the rules are followed become concerns and so the organisers end up handing it to Muslim employee to chose their own caterers. Gone are the days when tolerance was key.

Office party is not malay culture. Next time, please do not organise this unless the office is in shanghai or guangzhou.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Perak sultanate are remnants of malacca sultanate. The other half, johore ended when there was no succession and monarchy was taken over by bugis warlords.

The british wouldn't have called it malay peninsular if malays are not of this region. The whole region is called malay archipelago for good reason and Not south china or east india.

Knn lah!

British carve the region to your liking, it becomes your historical legacy. Not to your liking like the Darfour Agreement, then kaopeh kaobu say white man meddling in the area.

Archipelago is a bunch of islands. In this local context, the islands have their unique cultural practices, language and customs. Most barely interact with each other and have their own tribal chiefs, rajas or sultans. Your melaka sultanate was formed by a migrant prince from java.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
If i as a non muslim sprouted such nonsense that dog is dirty and certain meat cannot eat, I will run out of friends very fast. My reference is not science but bronze age text? They will lock me up in IMH. Boko haram indeed

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro, its not the culture of any ethnic group. Its the year end celebration for work colleagues and sense of appreciation from the employer. Unfortunately it has become a thorn in recent times by people setting conditions. In the past a halal certificate will do. However comments about authenticity of the certificate and if the rules are followed become concerns and so the organisers end up handing it to Muslim employee to chose their own caterers. Gone are the days when tolerance was key.

I make it a point to no longer give catering contracts to exclusively halal caterers. I remind certain sensitive muslim staff that doing so is tantamount to religious discrimination against others which might invite lawsuit from disgruntled caterers who lose my business. The muslims back off because they don't want me to hold them personally responsible for such lawsuits.