• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

R.I.P. Lim Hock Siew

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
deepblue0911 said:
Regardless of whether you believe or not, the fact is you've not done any good deed like what was mentioned, no? You're worse then. And yet you've the cheek to say "Praise the Lord" repeatedly in the Religion folder. Please stop xie xuaying.

You have to understand her. She does it for personal salvation. Save her soul even though she couldn't admit she has one.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal

How much? How many? Proofs please.
It was a wasted life one way or another. Non Muslims like you love to fake croc tears using the death of this man you alledgely admire.

The Straits Times did a feature on him some time back. His deeds will be forever remembered by those he had helped. You on the other hand is living a wasted life.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ST cannot be trusted.

Really? But the ST was singing praises about PAP all the time..... Since ST can't be trusted, so PAP is not as great as ST wants you to believe? I confuse leh, thought you always think highly of PAP, no? :biggrin:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lim is dead, he don't need your croc tears bro.

Hello bro, it is not a matter of shedding tears for the late Dr Lim. We are saluting the man who had fought the good fight against an evil man LKY and prevailed.

Do you not admit that your master LKY is an evil man who imprisoned an innocent man in the person of Lim Hock Siew? Causing pain and depriving him of his family for 19 long years! Isn't this considered evil and inhuman? Is this a Christian thing to do?

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;Aia_lZ7ccdI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aia_lZ7ccdI&feature=relmfu[/video]

The silent sin of fascism. Dedicate this to all who will fight for democracy - total freedom and citizens' rights.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
A Purple Heart Medal ?

[video=youtube;fkvQjBxUI2s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkvQjBxUI2s[/video]

MedalofHonorAF.jpg

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: A Purple Heart Medal ?

[video=youtube;ReyfjYlEGRY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReyfjYlEGRY&feature=related[/video]

Why Chiam and Low were not in the picture ? Purely SDP ?

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: A Purple Heart Medal ?

Why Chiam and Low were not in the picture ? Purely SDP ?[/COLOR]

They have not spent a single day under ISA to know the pain that this great man has been thru. Dr Lim is head and shoulder above them.

Dr Lim is more than SDP. He is a national icon. A democrat and patriot willing to fight and suffer for his principles.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello bro, it is not a matter of shedding tears for the late Dr Lim. We are saluting the man who had fought the good fight against an evil man LKY and prevailed.

Do you not admit that your master LKY is an evil man who imprisoned an innocent man in the person of Lim Hock Siew? Causing pain and depriving him of his family for 19 long years! Isn't this considered evil and inhuman? Is this a Christian thing to do?

Sorry to tell you again. This man wasted his life for nothing. Lee Kuan Yew is not an evil but a great man who built this wonderful island country we live in. In the end, Lim most likely died bitter. Don't be silly my friend.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry to tell you again. This man wasted his life for nothing. Lee Kuan Yew is not an evil but a great man who built this wonderful island country we live in. In the end, Lim most likely died bitter. Don't be silly my friend.

Right, continue to belittle Lim Hock Siew. Is belittling a dead person part of the Christian values you champion in the Religion folder?

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am not belittling him sir, you are.

I must say, You are belittling him. You spoke well of an evil man that is LKY who imprisoned him for 19 long years.

Is depriving a man of the warmth and love of his family... humane, great, correct? Is he indeed "a great man who built this wonderful island country" but tortured and bullied a small defenseless man! This is reflective of "a great man" or a small mind? An evil mind.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not belittling him sir, you are.

Well, I guess whether you're belittling him or not is not up to you to say. I think you're and I'm not the only one who thinks so.

For someone who is advocating Christian values in the Religion folder, your behaviours are hypocritical and sinful. You should repent.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I must say, You are belittling him. You spoke well of an evil man that is LKY who imprisoned him for 19 long years.

Is depriving a man of the warmth and love of his family... humane, great, correct? Is he indeed "a great man who built this wonderful island country" but tortured and bullied a small defenseless man! This is reflective of "a great man" or a small mind? An evil mind.

The same thing can be said of ant criminal ih jail, deprived of warmth of family etc .....
You gotta think of a better one bro.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
The same thing can be said of ant criminal ih jail, deprived of warmth of family etc ..... You gotta think of a better one bro.

Are the criminals wrongly convicted? Are they unjustly deprived of their fundamental liberty? Or they're just getting what they deserved for the crimes they committed?

For someone who positions himself as a Christian, you sure know how to distort. Try harder if you think you can hoodwink people here. Despicable!