• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Questioned by Shop N Save cashier ......

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sexy Cashier : Do you have passion card ?? :smile:

Me : No... but since meeting you, can we apply together !!:eek:

Sexy Cashier : :confused::confused::confused: ....:mad::mad:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
slutty cashier : u got passion card? :smile: ...

equalisation : me a walking passion card! ... :eek:

slutty cashier : :confused: ... :mad:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're daydreaming. There's no such thing as sexy cashier at NTUC. Sexy gal go work in Shenton or Orchard or Geylang or better pay and better prospect.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry, just generalising with the biggest of them all.

Seriously, no gal with looks or talents would be cashiers there, whether SNS, SS, NTUC, Giant, CS, no?

If this is the case,

Ugly Cashier : Do you have passion card ?:smile:

Me : I wanted to apply but looking at you, now I won't !!:o

Ugly Cashier : :confused::confused::confused: ....:oIo:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ugly cashier : u got passion card? ... :smile:

equalisation : dun have ... but can stil gif discount anot? ... ! :o

ugly cashier : me can gif u evryting ... except ... resistance ... :smile:

equalisation : :confused: ... :eek: ... :mad:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Equalisation is full of shit. First he said he's working in the 6th Avenue Cold Storage. Then he said he went to Shop N Save to buy stuff without a Passion Card. Even Kranji horse stable got less horse shit than that.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're daydreaming. There's no such thing as sexy cashier at NTUC. Sexy gal go work in Shenton or Orchard or Geylang or better pay and better prospect.

There was, there was, years back, when they employed younger SINgaporeans or Malaysians who are housewives here.

I used to 'eyeball' one at the place where I used to live, & she 'eyeballed' me too, I would find every opportunity to buy something at the supermarket...and that was years ago, before the started employing old aunities, who will ask me, "member"..and decline to say..."my member"!:biggrin:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Equalisation is full of shit. First he said he's working in the 6th Avenue Cold Storage. Then he said he went to Shop N Save to buy stuff without a Passion Card. Even Kranji horse stable got less horse shit than that.

Oi .... you don't anyhow say hor !!

I work at Cold Storage means I cannot shop at Shop N Save ah ??:mad:

What stable you babbling ??

Later I call Locke pour a bucket of horse dung on your head, then you know !!:eek:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oi .... you don't anyhow say hor !!

I work at Cold Storage means I cannot shop at Shop N Save ah ??:mad:

What stable you babbling ??

Later I call Locke pour a bucket of horse dung on your head, then you know !!:eek:

He'll scramble all the way back to Penang if I give Seelan his address, home and shop.

But hey, I'm his friend, I won't sell him out. I'll protect him.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haha.. this one is funny! I am going to use your answer the next time they ask me:o:biggrin::biggrin:

Cashier Girl : Do you have a Passion Card?

Krafty/Hotbot : Not now, but I'll have it, tonight. Shall I wait for you, tonight?

Cashier Girl : Ahhh...!!!

Police came and arrested Krafty/Hotbot for sexual harrassment.

:biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cashier : Do you have compassion card ...??:smile:

Equalisation : Whats that card for?

Cashier : Above 65 and penniless

Equalisation : dun have.......... :(:(:(