• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - diner called SPF after cashier said her $7 digital payment is fake...

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
  • Today at 12:45 PM
  • New

• Add bookmark
https://www.facebook.com/groups/348...jqjKsNUUYAsf76gyrTgMk3cHSLamTT48&__tn__=<,P-R

Yue Tu

Siang Garden- 3 Kallang sector
If you don't have cash don't ever eat here, total scam

I paid $7 via QR scan and this aunt (in-charge of cashier) insist never receive, show her the transactions and she say is fake, confirm not through bank will revise it later. Ask me to hand over my phone with my bank app open let her press.
After I refuse with her request, I say I want to speak to the boss and report this, she point me to a number on the wall that phone are not on. I ask her for a valid number and she ignore me. 2nd of all in regardless you now check received the money I don't want the order anymore I want my funds back.

Which btw, I called the bank and the CS tell me is confirm clear nothing wrong with the transaction.
Again she refuses to listen, try to push me a food like I am some baggar expect me to except it and walk away. I insisted a refunds and she say you want can call police.

I have to call police to resolve this

After the officer question her and ask her numbers of times, then she finally confused that she are not authorities to look into that account transaction but only office people can so she just blindly say not received to me. Officer have to be pushy then she finally call up the manager. So all along she have a right number to call even knowing the number on the wall cannot get through she decided to keep quiet.

Gods know how many people just forgo and walk off when this happen, how much money this woman scam already.
She don't deserve a job position as cashier since she cannot do a proper job. Don't come out screw up others lunch.

herzberg :​

"then she finally confused that she are not authorities to look into that account transaction"
Knn, i read the angmo also confused

m/mink :​

Cancerous Engrish.

bombshell :​

This england level... cfm not edmwer.

mrclubbie :​

this english is horrendous...

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
https://www.facebook.com/groups/348...jqjKsNUUYAsf76gyrTgMk3cHSLamTT48&__tn__=<,P-R

Yue Tu

Siang Garden- 3 Kallang sector
If you don't have cash don't ever eat here, total scam

I paid $7 via QR scan and this aunt (in-charge of cashier) insist never receive, show her the transactions and she say is fake, confirm not through bank will revise it later. Ask me to hand over my phone with my bank app open let her press.
After I refuse with her request, I say I want to speak to the boss and report this, she point me to a number on the wall that phone are not on. I ask her for a valid number and she ignore me. 2nd of all in regardless you now check received the money I don't want the order anymore I want my funds back.

Which btw, I called the bank and the CS tell me is confirm clear nothing wrong with the transaction.
Again she refuses to listen, try to push me a food like I am some baggar expect me to except it and walk away. I insisted a refunds and she say you want can call police.

I have to call police to resolve this

After the officer question her and ask her numbers of times, then she finally confused that she are not authorities to look into that account transaction but only office people can so she just blindly say not received to me. Officer have to be pushy then she finally call up the manager. So all along she have a right number to call even knowing the number on the wall cannot get through she decided to keep quiet.

Gods know how many people just forgo and walk off when this happen, how much money this woman scam already.
She don't deserve a job position as cashier since she cannot do a proper job. Don't come out screw up others lunch.

herzberg :​

"then she finally confused that she are not authorities to look into that account transaction"
Knn, i read the angmo also confused

m/mink :​

Cancerous Engrish.

bombshell :​

This england level... cfm not edmwer.

mrclubbie :​

this english is horrendous...
Writer is definitely a chinese helicopter or a new citizen. The England cannot make it.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A totally cashless society is a slavery system. Perhaps one day daft Sinkies will wake up.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Polis very busy always have to entertain all these crazy women and their petty complains.
They should bring both back to the station, summon me down to whip their pussies 20 times each.