• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Queenstown Today

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have to walk further down. Its a L shape hawker centre.
Ok just whatsapp my contact, the name of the stall is call covent garden prawn mee.
The one you ordered at Beo Cresent also not bad but lose to Covent Garden one.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Famous lormee stall always have a queue
DB4mljO.jpg

Shiok
Ub03ex0.jpg

EaRs4kx.jpg

Famous Hainanese curry rice
7LguK0D.jpg

Y489UaI.jpg

With kopi-O is heavenly breakfast
3807YnW.jpg

Minced pork, cabbage, crispy pork chop
fppRBHp.jpg
Wah lan eh. Seriously, after seeing this hai lam curry rice and lor mee, i want to go back sia.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nice pics as usual Pee Korb.
Regarding the Kway Chap....
They put signboard as ex blanco court?
The original blanco court is Toricos at old airport road HC now. Maybe another hawker family saga.....

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
the real good prawn noodle is actually at bukit ho swee sightly up the mountain.it is a standalone coffeeshop.
Unfortunately they close down a year ago permanently.
the one at beo cres only 50% fight with the bukit ho swee.

the lor mee at beo cres is good.unfortunately i believe they didnt use the best Vinegar as it is damm sour.

Industrial vinegar no fight.

really like those nostalgic HDB flats and mama shops at beo cres.
hope they dont kena enblock 10 years down.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
talking about this beo cres curry rice make my blood.
2 days back while i was queuing the curry rice, a prc woman was behind me.
She was asking her little daughter to chop a table while she was queuing up(famous for shortage of tables)
while queuing i ask prc later can we share 1 table since i saw she was only with her daughter.
Prc said oh..we actually have a few more persons.
believing what she said..i say oh ok..nvm..thank u anyway.

after a short while, i discovered she had packeted her curry rice instead and left with her daughter leaving the table empty.

i was like WTF.
never mind..next time i see prc massage girl i will make sure they work doubly hard for their $$.hehe

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
the real good prawn noodle is actually at bukit ho swee sightly up the mountain.it is a standalone coffeeshop.

the lor mee at beo cres is good.unfortunately i believe they didnt use the best Vinegar as it is damm sour.

Yes the one at Bukit Ho Swee Hill top corner coffeeshop is one of the best serving prawn noodle and also lor mee. Used to be old couple then old man gone son came help mother and after some time closed. Legendary I must say.

https://foursquare.com/v/sin-lee-bukit-ho-swee/4c00b3b734ccc9287510e2cd

2F0E3DBF-492A-40F7-A7AE-5AC496644D87.jpeg

0684DD37-BEF7-47C4-9DF1-EF3D92825E3D.jpeg

03B0F896-FB56-44C7-9758-12E64DCCCF4F.jpeg

above old photos from goggle

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro, The mountain prawn noodle you mentioned, Is it in a small kopi tiam on the ground floor of an old hdb flat. If thats the one, I am surprised it only closed down last year. Cos I thought whole place all enbloc already. I also quite like the mountain one too.

Ok, imho, the mountain one has a thicker and dark broth. Has a stronger taste but also feel oily. The soup is really old school style which most youngster think its unhealthy. Will be good to know if they still operate the stall elsewhere. Sure to patronise one.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes the one at Bukit Ho Swee Hill top corner coffeeshop is one of the best serving prawn noodle and also lor mee. Used to be old couple then old man gone son came help mother and after some time closed. Legendary I must say.

View attachment 36918

View attachment 36920

View attachment 36919

View attachment 36918

View attachment 36920

View attachment 36919

Yup thats the old kopitiam i am talking about. Sayang sia. Close down liaoz.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
see pic know which kopi tiam liaoz. Keng Eng Ki, dio boh?

Must order sambal tua tao lah!
Please please no go KEK the owner Wayne is chow cheebye crasslooter and staunch supporter of Cb face Zorrow Lim....his Cb face plaster all over the shop see also no appetite to eat. Boycott

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 36918

View attachment 36920

View attachment 36919

sin lee today
modernise
IMG_7178.jpg

this type of mama shops will eventually vanish from singapore sight
tian-kee-01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
talking about this beo cres curry rice make my blood.
2 days back while i was queuing the curry rice, a prc woman was behind me.
She was asking her little daughter to chop a table while she was queuing up(famous for shortage of tables)
while queuing i ask prc later can we share 1 table since i saw she was only with her daughter.
Prc said oh..we actually have a few more persons.
believing what she said..i say oh ok..nvm..thank u anyway.

after a short while, i discovered she had packeted her curry rice instead and left with her daughter leaving the table empty.

i was like WTF.
never mind..next time i see prc massage girl i will make sure they work doubly hard for their $$.hehe

all these fucking prc pests still have social behaviours from the stone age
really miss those days when spore really all singaporeans, 40 years back we hardly see any foreigners