• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
in case you guys missed the latest newsletter Jan2013 issue called the Iskandarian, here it is

https://docs.google.com/viewer?url=...oads/2013/01/The-Iskandarian-Jan-2013-web.pdf

btw IskandarRocks, i would rather think that it's all due to the impending election hence the sudden slowness or momentum as you called it.

Thanks menghuii!

Honestly, I have been very bad at following politics in the 3-4 countries I have lived in so far. I hope to learn more as implications are important for investors. I also hope that you are right, the election results are good for Iskandar and the momentum picks up.

Avonup

Alfrescian
Loyal
I understand the Teega developer is slow in returning the S&P document back to the lawyers. So far has anyone already have their S&P stamped?

btravelling

Alfrescian
Loyal
I understand the Teega developer is slow in returning the S&P document back to the lawyers. So far has anyone already have their S&P stamped?

Not yet, it has been a month since I signed, but the lawyer could not cash my cheque fast enough :smile:.
My understanding is we need to approve the design changes before the 30 of January and at that point they cash the deposit and give us the paperwork back. I called the lawyer last week asking about the design changes and he said don't worry we have time......

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you mean you may not be getting the same design that you have seen at the launch?
Not yet, it has been a month since I signed, but the lawyer could not cash my cheque fast enough :smile:.
My understanding is we need to approve the design changes before the 30 of January and at that point they cash the deposit and give us the paperwork back. I called the lawyer last week asking about the design changes and he said don't worry we have time......

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was at PH this morning to sign my loan agreement. Teega is 93% sold and prices are up 30%+ since initial launch. The place was still quite crowded.

Btw, I used Public Bank for my loan under DIBS. They financed MRTA as well, however, I have to start paying interest on the DIBS component only during progressive payment. Overall, found them to be very professional, courteous and efficient. For the first time, a loan officer actually explained me every terms and conditions that were relevant. I was served by a guy named Pang - highly recommended.

btravelling

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you mean you may not be getting the same design that you have seen at the launch?
Yes the design is not final and subject to minor adjustments to be made by the architect (not uncommon where I am from). We the buyers have to sign off on these changes which is one page of the agreement. I was told this is also a way out of the purchase without loosing the downpayment if you choose not to approve of the changes (there is some legal and processing fee involved if you back out). The final specs and layout have to be delivered and then approved by the 30th. Compared to other developments there has been little details when it comes to Teega. All I have seen on finishing was a document posted in this community which was not meant for the public, there was no show suite, no virtual video... so I look forward to seeing the final layout and finishing details.

Last edited:

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a risk for the buyers.
Yes the design is not final and subject to minor adjustments to be made by the architect (not uncommon where I am from). We the buyers have to sign off on these changes which is one page of the agreement. I was told this is also a way out of the purchase without loosing the downpayment if you choose not to approve of the changes (there is some legal and processing fee involved if you back out). The final specs and layout have to be delivered and then approved by the 30th. Compared to other developments there has been little details when it comes to Teega. All I have seen on finishing was a document posted in this community which was not meant for the public, there was no show suite, no virtual video... so I look forward to seeing the final layout and finishing details.

dad4life

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was at PH this morning to sign my loan agreement. Teega is 93% sold and prices are up 30%+ since initial launch. The place was still quite crowded.

Btw, I used Public Bank for my loan under DIBS. They financed MRTA as well, however, I have to start paying interest on the DIBS component only during progressive payment. Overall, found them to be very professional, courteous and efficient. For the first time, a loan officer actually explained me every terms and conditions that were relevant. I was served by a guy named Pang - highly recommended.

Yes, seems like it will be fully sold in few months time.. especially with latest cooling measure in singapore and people rush to buy before new guideline (eg. 1M for foreigner) kick in..

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal

hi btravelling,

do all the owners need to sign to approve the changes or only one representative will do ? kind of inconvenient to have all the owners go down.

btravelling

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi btravelling,

do all the owners need to sign to approve the changes or only one representative will do ? kind of inconvenient to have all the owners go down.

My lawyer is Othman one of the lawyers made available by UEM.
My understanding is this can be done electronically, but I could be wrong.
As we are getting close to the due date I will be contacting Othman this week on when the document will be made available and I will post the answer here. He said not to expect major changes, and I don't expect UEM to screw us over, but considering I have not received the document I have to assume changes were made and are being processed. I have also been frustrated with the lack of public details on finishings, facilities, etc. which I expected to know by now and hope are included in this doc.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
They update the progress of site construction on their official website.
As we are getting close to the due date I will be contacting Othman this week on when the document will be made available and I will post the answer here. He said not to expect major changes, and I don't expect UEM to screw us over, but considering I have not received the document I have to assume changes were made and are being processed. I have also been frustrated with the lack of public details on finishings, facilities, etc. which I expected to know by now and hope are included in this doc.

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thks for yr prompt reply.

allanckk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi everyone who've bought Imperia, Somerset or Encorp marina.

Care to share how you guys got to know about the above projects and their launches?
I'm just curious as to whether the marketing agencies advertised to public or they managed to sell with just private invitation/launch?

hi Bro,

now a day all developer will sell the pro before official launch and call it soft launch. by the time of official launch you would only get these unit which the price have higher than soft launch.

dince

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all experienced bros,

I have signed the SPA for my first Puteri Harbour purchase today and would like to ask the experts here on a clause on loans. If I have been granted a loan approval of only 60% vs. what I expected/planned for at 80%, what is the standard penalty if I were to terminate the deal, even though I have technically been granted a loan but do not have the extra cash for the lower LTV approved. Many thanks.