• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow RM1100psf starting price, is that the price for the 4316sqf unit?

Guys, I know I am gonna get shot left, right and centre, but I just want to offer a flipside view that I think PH prices are overkill right now for bare empty land yet asking for current KL prices at psf levels.
Yes, PH has alot of potential but i think the 1000psf is reach abit too soon loh. KL will remain the premier financial capital of Malaysia and I dont see PH getting there anytime soon even till 2020, unless MNCs start relocating their back office operations/corporate functions to PH by 2020.

http://www.starproperty.my/index.ph...ils-luxury-development-the-horizon-residences

Strategically located on prime freehold land adjacent to Royal Selangor Golf Club along Jalan Tun Razak, The Horizon Residences is only a short distance away from the upcoming Tun Razak Exchange, a multi-billion ringgit world-class international financial district.
The planned Pasar Rakyat Mass Rail Transit (MRT) station is 500 metres away.

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kl is the premier established centre in msia none will deny. But iskandar is now the opportuned investment flow in msia mainly due to the overflowing money that foreigners wish to pour into spore which can't absorb.
Can one find anywhere in msia which is seeing 100 billion dollars flowing in? And speaking about iskandar one will not find another area more pleasant and organised like nusajaya. Federal gov't has to appear to be fair but most people would conclude nusajaya which encircle kota skandar at ph is where they want to concentrate and of course flagship A should be attended to first.

Last edited:

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
locationmap.gif

I posted previously about some reclamation project at the mouth of the straits. Looks like its to the other side of 2nd link, with berths for 1,000 oil and gas vessels..

http://www.tgpiaimaritime.com.my/

Also, i plan to have a modest 25 footer cabin cruiser (i have ppcdl).am i looking at the wrong side of johor?

Last edited:

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are no residential apartments currently in PH now...so it is probably more logical to have the PH ferry service ramped up when there is demand. For now, it is just the tourist crowd...so the timings are probably correct for now.

JordaneSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re- Ferry.

Called them to the number mentionned on the webpage:
Ferry Schedule by Ridaa Associates Sdn Bhd
Daily Ferry Departure & Arrival Schedule at Terminal Feri Antarabangsa Puteri Harbour, Nusajaya, Johor.
For bookings call (+603) 8023 1678

This is an I.T company, not a ferry company... I double checked, they even have a website: http://www.ridaa.com.my/

The lady on the phone had no idea what I was talking about...

How do you explain this ?! :-)

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re- Ferry.

Called them to the number mentionned on the webpage:
Ferry Schedule by Ridaa Associates Sdn Bhd
Daily Ferry Departure & Arrival Schedule at Terminal Feri Antarabangsa Puteri Harbour, Nusajaya, Johor.
For bookings call (+603) 8023 1678

This is an I.T company, not a ferry company... I double checked, they even have a website: http://www.ridaa.com.my/

The lady on the phone had no idea what I was talking about...

How do you explain this ?! :-)

Selamat datang ke Malaysia! :smile:

Walker

Alfrescian
Loyal
railnetworkexpansion.jpg

Under the Land Transport Authority Masterplan 2008,
it shows that there will be a MRT Station near the 2nd Link and Raffles Marina :biggrin:

So far nothing don't see anything mentioned about MRT to JB yet but the Thomson MRT Line will have a Woodlands North Station.
All this should happen by 2020.

TSL1.jpg

Last edited:

IskandarMalaysiaWatch

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Tanjung Piai plan looks ambitious. But it's very interesting strategy that the Malaysians are taking here. Firstly, Singapore has trouble reclaiming any more land. Jurong Island cannot be expanded much anymore. Secondly Singapore finds it difficult to get more sand for land reclamation. Thirdly, PSA will eventually move from Tanjong Pagar to Tuas. Thus Tanjung Piai is VERY well located! It's just across the Straits from the future Tuas PSA port.

IskandarMalaysiaWatch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's an interesting thought we posted at our page: https://www.facebook.com/IskandarMalaysiaWatch

"...There are already plans to turn the area around Jurong East called Jurong Gateway into another business district with high rises and multinational HQs. All these may mean more good news for Nusajaya in Iskandar. If a rail link from Nusajaya connects to Tuas-Second Link, it means commuters will be able to live in Nusajaya and work at the Jurong Gateway."

Do you guys agree?

teega

Alfrescian
Loyal

Walker

Alfrescian
Loyal

Great Info! Thanks Mingchye!
2016 for Tuas Link Station, so the station will be ready about the same time as most of the current developments in Puteri Harbour!
A fast Ferry or Water Taxi service will hopefully be ready and economical enough by then for daily commuting. :biggrin:

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys, I know I am gonna get shot left, right and centre, but I just want to offer a flipside view that I think PH prices are overkill right now for bare empty land yet asking for current KL prices at psf levels.
Yes, PH has alot of potential but i think the 1000psf is reach abit too soon loh. KL will remain the premier financial capital of Malaysia and I dont see PH getting there anytime soon even till 2020, unless MNCs start relocating their back office operations/corporate functions to PH by 2020.

Here's an interesting thought we posted at our page: https://www.facebook.com/IskandarMalaysiaWatch

"...There are already plans to turn the area around Jurong East called Jurong Gateway into another business district with high rises and multinational HQs. All these may mean more good news for Nusajaya in Iskandar. If a rail link from Nusajaya connects to Tuas-Second Link, it means commuters will be able to live in Nusajaya and work at the Jurong Gateway."

Do you guys agree?

I would tend to agree with both of you.

However, as an investor in Puteri Harbour, I look at both upsides and risk factors. I view Puteri Harbour as a high risk and high return scenario. If Puteri Harbour comes to life in the next 5 years, buzzing with activities, malls, nightlife, some corporates, the upside will be significant. Even a 1000 psf investment will not look much. On the other hand, if there are execution delays and the place becomes deserted, there is significant downside risk.

So, net net, PH is for the braveheart, those with high appetite for risk. Those who expect big returns but are prepared to lose money as well.

To answer your question, yes, a business district in Jurong will definitely benefit Nusajaya. However, keep in mind that there is a healthy supply of condominiums in the pipeline as well, both in Jurong and around West Coast.

Singapore commuters will definitely add to the buzz, however Puteri Harbour will not grow based on commuters alone. What I would really like to hear about are more branded commercial/leisure developments around Puteri Harbour, in addition to Pinewood, Traders, Legoland, TAR, Frasers. Some more companies, theme parks (not rumours like Six Flags), 5 star hotels are abosolutely essential for the development of a healthy population and increased real estate demand. I know that we have had a great start, however, the momentum seems to be slowing down. I look forward to some big announcements sooner than later.

Last edited: