• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

cupcakes

Alfrescian
Loyal
I understand the Teega developer is slow in returning the S&P document back to the lawyers. So far has anyone already have their S&P stamped?

I signed mine 5 weeks ago and yet to hear from them since. Anyway, called my lawyer today... according to her no design changes but there's add on common facilities which were not documented in the S&P when we signed erarlier on. Apparently, this is the norm. It is correct that there's a dateline to sign the updated S&P by this month end. One more thing, get the letter offer from the bank and get the loan office liase with your lawyer so that we can sign both loan agreement and updated S & P in one seating.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does anyone know what is going on with PineTree? I heard almost a month back that all marina facing units were sold out. However, one of their agents posted on FB that they have reserved marina facing units exclusively for their clients.

Sounds like they either had lots of cancellations or agents trying to cook up stories earlier in order to drive demand. Anyway, sound somewhat suspicious.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it is wholly sold out, you shuld see some earthworks there...but none in sight now

Does anyone know what is going on with PineTree? I heard almost a month back that all marina facing units were sold out. However, one of their agents posted on FB that they have reserved marina facing units exclusively for their clients.

Sounds like they either had lots of cancellations or agents trying to cook up stories earlier in order to drive demand. Anyway, sound somewhat suspicious.

teega

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently, Trillion had almost a full page advertisement in Straits Times in Spore. I find it weird. If these are "a few exclusive marine facing units", they should not target man in the streets. These properties cost a few million dollars. If there are only a few units, they should have rich buyers in their lists to buy them. I guess it's way too expensive and they can't find buyers, including the rich ones...

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
was in KL over the weekend and happen to meet tiong nam people, pintetree half sold, only one unit left for marina at that time:

level 4 1000sqf RM1350psf 2 bedder

the other so called marina facing will be blocked another few towers along the marina.

was interested in the penthouse 6000sqf including outdoor terrace with no private pool..but price tag RM8.5m or 1500psf, make it hard for me to swallow

Recently, Trillion had almost a full page advertisement in Straits Times in Spore. I find it weird. If these are "a few exclusive marine facing units", they should not target man in the streets. These properties cost a few million dollars. If there are only a few units, they should have rich buyers in their lists to buy them. I guess it's way too expensive and they can't find buyers, including the rich ones...

btravelling

Alfrescian
Loyal
My lawyer is Othman one of the lawyers made available by UEM.
My understanding is this can be done electronically, but I could be wrong.
As we are getting close to the due date I will be contacting Othman this week on when the document will be made available and I will post the answer here. He said not to expect major changes, and I don't expect UEM to screw us over, but considering I have not received the document I have to assume changes were made and are being processed. I have also been frustrated with the lack of public details on finishings, facilities, etc. which I expected to know by now and hope are included in this doc.
Talked to the lawyer who said there are no design changes... so far.
It was contradictory to what he said before as he finished off with "if there are any changes they will be finalized before the end of the month and, that will be the building" Which I then confirmed "is there anything I need to sign" and he said no. So it did not seem to me that I have to or get to approve the changes, if there are changes.
I emailed my UEM sales rep to confirm.

siacw

Alfrescian
Loyal
was in KL over the weekend and happen to meet tiong nam people, pintetree half sold, only one unit left for marina at that time:

the other so called marina facing will be blocked another few towers along the marina.

was interested in the penthouse 6000sqf including outdoor terrace with no private pool..but price tag RM8.5m or 1500psf, make it hard for me to swallow

if i have 8.5mil i will get 2 bungalow in east ledang. but then sometimes is very hard to understand what rich people think. they might pay 10mil for the penthouse.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
if i have 8.5mil i will get 2 bungalow in east ledang. but then sometimes is very hard to understand what rich people think. they might pay 10mil for the penthouse.

Landed is very very hot at the moment. Leisure Farms released around 25 plots of land on Saturday morning. Around RM 90 psf for smaller 16000 sft land and around 70 psf for 1 acre plots. 15 were sold on Saturday and Sunday. Mulpha froze further sales on Monday morning to reprice the left over land.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, for Puteri Harbour, I have kinda of got over the temptation to compare values between projects and different asset class n unit types. After my visit this afternoon, the overall feel is good. Judging from the pace things are going on there, I no longer doubt whether the whole place will take off or not.

I am now beginning to appreciate more, although some are already known facts long ago, but after some time when u start to piece them together again, and go back to the drawing board and think from the minds of the planners of this whole place, its awesome.

If we are to enter from Medini, the place would already awed us when the development takes shape. Let alone, we are to enter into another enclave of private marinas, alfresco boulevard, hotels, offices and apartments. It does bring kinda of excitement to whomever enter the place.

And the masterplanner, UEM, is the one in charge of the roads, landscape and streetlighting. No longer like before, when the developer has to take care of his home front. This is really important cos it makes such a big difference. From what I see today in Commercial North Area, the parcels are already nicely cut up, with roads and street lights erected. whomever buys the land got to follow whats on the drawing board.

That comes down to my next point, often people asked me who will still buy when it gets so expensive and almost on par with Singapore pricing. My view is that this is a different product altogether. We have entered into the new era of cosmopolitan living where the young generation are looking for a better product. Such products can only be achievable with large massive plots of land, where developer has the means and opportunity to carefully plan something from a macro perspective, and intelligently zone the land into the respective uses, height controls are planned carefully for the buildings. In Singapore, you will often find products that are build out from maximising land density into mickey mouse suites to profit the developers.

I am trying my best to put in words, so do forgive me if you still dun get my point.

So conclusion is I wont be surprised if you will find that a product in a well conceived masterplan, coupled with the combinatin of good location and good developer achieve high sustainable prices in the long term. Cos this could be what the future demand is all about. Puteri Harbour boleh!!

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dfiris, could not agree more. You have hit the nail on the head .......

Not very many will get you point though. :smile:

I am getting a bit impatient though. But that is just me. Look forward to some more announcements, hopefully some high end job creating, such as Pinewood, soon.

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmm...so if PH and Medini is a success, will it benefit their neigbours such as HH, NI, NS, etc.?

Actually, for Puteri Harbour, I have kinda of got over the temptation to compare values between projects and different asset class n unit types. After my visit this afternoon, the overall feel is good. Judging from the pace things are going on there, I no longer doubt whether the whole place will take off or not.

I am now beginning to appreciate more, although some are already known facts long ago, but after some time when u start to piece them together again, and go back to the drawing board and think from the minds of the planners of this whole place, its awesome.

If we are to enter from Medini, the place would already awed us when the development takes shape. Let alone, we are to enter into another enclave of private marinas, alfresco boulevard, hotels, offices and apartments. It does bring kinda of excitement to whomever enter the place.

And the masterplanner, UEM, is the one in charge of the roads, landscape and streetlighting. No longer like before, when the developer has to take care of his home front. This is really important cos it makes such a big difference. From what I see today in Commercial North Area, the parcels are already nicely cut up, with roads and street lights erected. whomever buys the land got to follow whats on the drawing board.

That comes down to my next point, often people asked me who will still buy when it gets so expensive and almost on par with Singapore pricing. My view is that this is a different product altogether. We have entered into the new era of cosmopolitan living where the young generation are looking for a better product. Such products can only be achievable with large massive plots of land, where developer has the means and opportunity to carefully plan something from a macro perspective, and intelligently zone the land into the respective uses, height controls are planned carefully for the buildings. In Singapore, you will often find products that are build out from maximising land density into mickey mouse suites to profit the developers.

I am trying my best to put in words, so do forgive me if you still dun get my point.

So conclusion is I wont be surprised if you will find that a product in a well conceived masterplan, coupled with the combinatin of good location and good developer achieve high sustainable prices in the long term. Cos this could be what the future demand is all about. Puteri Harbour boleh!!

avelc

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can save bullets for Residential North by BRDB...

tigerbear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone has difficulty to get loan from SCB bank? Apparently their end financing limit has fully utilised up and cant grant any new loan for Teega...

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal

apparently the website here says there's going to be a group purchase on Pinetree 24 Jan 2013, anyone heard this?
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...37490914.84650.359310260824985&type=1&theater

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dfiris,

Couldn't disagree on this new product of Puteri Harbour. My initial though last year when I first saw the place...I said..if this goes well, it is going to be like Darling Harbour of Sydney. The more I look at it, the more I visualised it to be. Once completed in a few years time, it is no longer a question of who will buy but a question of how can you get involved in it.

I just came back from a walk along The Bund, when I saw the HSBC and the rest of the buildings across the river at the waterfront, I started to see Danga Bay....it is a privilege to be part of the action in Iskandar.

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dfiris,

Couldn't disagree on this new product of Puteri Harbour. My initial though last year when I first saw the place...I said..if this goes well, it is going to be like Darling Harbour of Sydney. The more I look at it, the more I visualised it to be. Once completed in a few years time, it is no longer a question of who will buy but a question of how can you get involved in it.

I just came back from a walk along The Bund, when I saw the HSBC and the rest of the buildings across the river at the waterfront, I started to see Danga Bay....it is a privilege to be part of the action in Iskandar.

Bro...you really have the faith and vision....I now only see vast empty plot of land with a lot unsubstantiated claims :wink:

Just joking....hope what you envision comes true....i also got vested interested there!

Cheers...Quartz

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I visited Puteri Harbour a few weeks back. I saw vast plots of land, mostly visitors and hardly any residents. I'm not sure how the business and maintenance of the entire area can be sustained in the next few years. Investors really need to have good holding power and wait for more people and companies to shift in.