• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Punishment for Punngol East Starts...

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And rightly so. why shld the govt reward people who don't appreciate them?
This happens all over the world, grow up babe.

So you're saying the government serves those who voted them only? Then you better go tell asshole koh not be be busybody at ponggol east lah.

godiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought during the BE campaigning these PAP stooges was saying like all these facilities are based on resident needs and hence would be carried out regardless of who wins the BE?

Flip flop again by the scums! Sore loser!

YanDao

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Government should serve all but their MPs will only serve their constituency.

So you're saying the government serves those who voted them only? Then you better go tell asshole koh not be be busybody at ponggol east lah.

YanDao

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not their MP then how to serve? The elected MP must ask government if want anything but of course government can reject with reasons cited. This is where they get screwed.

3536_10151244154277400_922511470_n.jpg

How about those constituent who did not vote for them? :p

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
lianbeng replies to buikia: now only u know ah? tell u dun play play with ur votes dun believe lah! :biggrin: serves u right! wait they demolish that plaza no need to upgrade liao lah.
Next round make pap lose more seats, and see if they dare to close down childcare centers in half the country.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
No childcare centres if you don't vote the PAP?

Perhaps there will be no pension for PAP MPs and ministers when the PAP is no longer government? You wanna play punk, pappies?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I say that is a bad move ...typical sore loser mentality. its precisely the lack of amenities that they lost the be. Instead of working harder they show their evil side...pcf shld get out of punggol east then

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PE Voters..........repent.......give pappies an even lower % come 2016.
Voters of surrounding wards wake up and vote against pappies in 2016........Teo Ser Luck first to go!

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would say that this is dirty politics. Why are the people in Punggol East being denied this facility? Isn't it the same that they will still get their ROI whether they open the child-care centres in PAP or opposition wards? Just because their MP is no longer in that constituency doesn't mean that they can't open a child-care centre, unless the WP comes out openly to deny them a permit, which I'm sure they'll never do so.

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I say that is a bad move ...typical sore loser mentality. its precisely the lack of amenities that they lost the be. Instead of working harder they show their evil side...pcf shld get out of punggol east then

pap assume PE ppl not the same as hougangites. which could be true as not everybody can tahan the lack of amenites.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

It wasn't the lack of amenities at all. There were more amenities before the GE.