• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Punisher is the worst life form ever thread here.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thankyou :wink: I got you burned to start this thread ..lol :wink:

Last edited:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Buupuuh! Just farted. Hahaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! This is a contribution to your face!!!! Hahaaaaaa, low life form!!!!! Take it n treasure it.

Don't eat too much disgusting food :wink: you been farting all over the thread :wink: by the way doesn't matter cause you talk machiam like farting so does not make any differences :wink: whahhahah

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
CONFIRM!!!! Check the rest of the post!
Punisher is an OLD UGLY VIRGIN FAGGOT WAITING AT THE BAR FOR ITS FIRST VIRGIN OUTING!
My bet: not even a fly will go near! Wuhahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! So much having u around, Punisher!!!!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wuhahaaaaaa, an old ugly gay at the bar. Not a fly will go near!!!!!! Wuhahaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

Since when you can find a fly in the bar ? Whahahahah another stupid post from you to make us laugh at your reply ..your reply don't surprise us cause you can even find a talking snake :wink: Whahahha

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since when you can find a fly in the bar ? Whahahahah another stupid post from you to make us laugh at your reply ..your reply don't surprise us cause you can even find a talking snake :wink: Whahahha

Wuhahaaaaaaaaaa, another stupidity from u!!!!! No fly at the bar??????? I get it!!!!!!!! U ARE THE CAUSE!!! Wuhahaaaaaaaa!!!!! U r at your own bar drinking???? No wonder........................now it's pretty clear, thanks for the info.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wuhahaaaaaaaaaa, another stupidity from u!!!!! No fly at the bar??????? I get it!!!!!!!! U ARE THE CAUSE!!! Wuhahaaaaaaaa!!!!! U r at your own bar drinking???? No wonder........................now it's pretty clear, thanks for the info.

Of course no fly at the bar because of me :wink: only dirty old gay attract flies :wink: so how many flies have you attracted ? Whahhahaha :wink: 1600 flies ? :wink:

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course no fly at the bar because of me :wink: only dirty old gay attract flies :wink: so how many flies have you attracted ? Whahhahaha :wink: 1600 flies ? :wink:

Mine? let me count..., your mom, sisters, aunties, not sure about that short one who keep begging me, that lady u called her 'lau bu chow cheeby', oh no, wait, that's your mother.............
Not meant to hurt u but.....countless beautiful butterflies, wuhahaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't be too concern.
If flies don't crowd round old n ugly faggot like u, time to suicide! Wuhahaaaa!!!!, just kidding, we need u here for fun, okay?? Promise???

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mine? let me count..., your mom, sisters, aunties, not sure about that short one who keep begging me, that lady u called her 'lau bu chow cheeby', oh no, wait, that's your mother.............
Not meant to hurt u but.....countless beautiful butterflies, wuhahaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't be too concern.
If flies don't crowd round old n ugly faggot like u, time to suicide! Wuhahaaaa!!!!, just kidding, we need u here for fun, okay?? Promise???

Your lau bu ass is so fat, her asshole is mistaken for the blackhole.whahhahahhaha

image.jpg

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your lau bu ass is so fat, her asshole is mistaken for the blackhole.whahhahahhaha

View attachment 11150

Disagreed on your illiterate mentality, boy. As long both me and your mom enjoy, who cares it's black or white hole. U will never understand that by waiting at a lonely bar n flash middle finger. Waiting to GET ENETERED n ENTERING need blessing. Pity u!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Disagreed on your illiterate mentality, boy. As long both me and your mom enjoy, who cares it's black or white hole. U will never understand that by waiting at a lonely bar n flash middle finger. Waiting to GET ENETERED n ENTERING need blessing. Pity u!

Whahhhahh ... From today onwards you won't get any reply from me accept insults from me cause I know you are just an idiot who can't argue logically cause you are stupid :wink: When was the last time your lau bu saw her whole body in the mirror? Whahhhaha :wink:

image.jpg

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wuhaaaa!!!! We r debating all along, u stupid! Can't tell???? Oh, oh no! Wasting everybody's time here. Read all over again, faggot........

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wuhaaaa!!!! We r debating all along, u stupid! Can't tell???? Oh, oh no! Wasting everybody's time here. Read all over again, faggot........

didn't know you are hurt cause I whack your religion too much by telling the truth :wink: of course I know you are trolling me :wink: no wonder ppl here minus your points :wink: you are just an idiot who don't know how to debate logically . You busy man ? Whahhahaha If you are busy you won't troll me in every post .. Tell you what , let me show you what is busy man . I won't reply your post cause I won't go to your stupid level .. :wink: and I have enough fun with you already .. Got to meet your mother soon :wink: .. By the way thanks for showing us what your religion and your upbringing have taught you :wink:

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wuhaaaa, u just did here, faggot, wuhahaa!! And ppl r clear about your upbringing now and your, POWDER-FUL SIA! Well done!!!! Will have a report on your religion later.

As u awareness my battery life is so low n yours so high. No choice I physically weaken by....u know well by now & mentality drained too while u full of bullets but still waiting to use in that bar alone.