• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Proven 4 years is all it takes to excel in anything you want to excel in

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
CC710820-E91B-427C-ACD2-F68DA6E34E87.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
she will go far in india if she changes her name to chai wala and no where to go in u.s. if she changes her name to killer chai.
The bow and arrow look really nice and will go far in India indeed. She switches to be a marksman for machine gun will be even better.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope so too! :p
Oh ya hypocritical Christian bully why you no say anything to cast aspersions on this girl being impossible to be National archer since she was weak and sickly for many years until four years ago? When I said I decided to excel in English at age 13 and got English A1 four years later, you were so sore about it and repeatedly quoted my post that I said I didn’t read a single English book throughout primary school to cast aspersions on me. Pui you Malaysian bully dog from Johor!

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya hypocritical Christian bully why you no say anything to cast aspersions on this girl being impossible to be National archer since she was weak and sickly for many years until four years ago? When I said I decided to excel in English at age 13 and got English A1 four years later, you were so sore about it and repeatedly quoted my post that I said I didn’t read a single English book throughout primary school to cast aspersions on me. Pui you Malaysian bully dog from Johor!
13 years old and 4 years later means 17 years old. You normal stream English A1 ah?

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
13 years old and 4 years later means 17 years old. You normal stream English A1 ah?

I highlighted since a long time ago that you are always attacking which you denied but still continue to attack me. That’s Malaysian dog trait indeed. Anyway you are becoming more like your fellow Malaysian dog musashi by making issue out of no issue. In Singapore, secondary One is 13. Sec 2 14. Sec 3 15. Sec 4 16. Four years of secondary school for express stream. So 4 years later English A1 is perfectly correct. understand Malaysian dog?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like she still has not decided to do such a thing. :(
Looks like you are a hypocritical Christian in denial and very shameless to continue accuse me not nice after being caught a hypocritical Christian passing judgement AND casting aspersions of me based on nothing but hot air. Hey your god has sent me this weak girl turned national archer perfect example without me seeking it like what my good Christian friend said let god handle you Malaysian bastards!