• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Priscelia Chan gave up acting for 2 years due to severe allergy to makeup

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
1545115331652.png

Originally in good health, the sudden illness meant that the actress had to take a break from the job she loved and go makeup-free.

Once, her allergy was so bad that she had to prepare her own meals because she did not know which food ingredient would trigger a reaction.

"Although my illness isn't life-threatening, I was tormented. I felt like I lost everything in a night," Chan told the evening daily.

She picked herself up with the support from her husband, former actor Alan Tern, family, and friends.

After the health scare, Chan has been recuperating at home for the past two years.

But that doesn't mean that she has washed her hands off showbiz

More at http://www.asiaone.com/entertainmen...pLZUU7xw8nSNZr_8577VXY_Pj4sMlQIoVHaLedUjZG9R4