• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Jiuhubu Sylvia Chan Was Investigated By Police For Embezzlement, Prostitution For A Year! Samsters got up her?

mixmasternrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
This story so full of holes it shows how big a liar she is and what she must have given for the support of that idiot host of her show - really that guy is so cringe.
Which police investigating officer will be so dramatic and sigh and offer friend advice and none will say you are innocent - only that there was not sufficient evidence to proceed on the charges! "She asked if her case was "that big", to which the police officer replied: "It's not that you have big cases, we have about over a hundred open cases against you, ma'am." She is such a criminal mastermind that an ëntire police floor" dedicated to investigating her crimes? Again she must be deluded.

Took her ALL of this time to plot and plan out her revenge - sad that she is still deluded and been found out. This will only cement her reputation as a scheming shrew.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
If 100 open cases all failed, then the police are the clowns in here. Why did they even spend so much time to open preliminary investigations in the first place? Lol... like if I call police and say an alien was raping a dog. Will they open a case file and investigate?

Police getting ready for work
8181-clown-makeup.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think our in-house werjin will make a very good friend. Both love playing victim and harbor the 恶人先告状 mentality.
You Hakka son of chicken don’t link me to people that is complete opposite of me abusive and toxic to employees. Instead I met abusive and toxic Cantonese bitch accountant that gave me a push when she is lazy idle at work and I am her benefactor to fight slut in bed calling others slut kt latha to hire her.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Hakka son of chicken don’t link me to people that is complete opposite of me abusive and toxic to employees. Instead I met abusive and toxic Cantonese bitch accountant that gave me a push when she is lazy idle at work and I am her benefactor to fight slut in bed calling others slut kt latha to hire her.
What a stupid idealist that do not judge and not hire people that should not be hired. She is definitely not the first nor only lazy idle Cantonese staff that I have in life. MANY!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
one is canto cunto, other is hokkien heroine or fuckien feline. clash of clans. sure fight.
Ya impossible. The only Cantonese friend I have in life is my childhood neighbor. Not a single Cantonese classmate or colleague thereafter is my friend. Except one Cantonese hostel mate who is in my hostel orientation group and she is the most snobbish 狗眼看人低 so called friend that I met in life. Yikes!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think our in-house werjin will make a very good friend. Both love playing victim and harbor the 恶人先告状 mentality.
According to your liar hakka son of chicken mouth that dare not swear you didn’t start threads make posts to harass me 恶人先告状is you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya impossible. The only Cantonese friend I have in life is my childhood neighbor. Not a single Cantonese classmate or colleague thereafter is my friend. Except one Cantonese hostel mate who is in my hostel orientation group and she is the most snobbish 狗眼看人低 so called friend that I met in life. Yikes!
You know what this snobbish Cantonese bitch did? When I was living in jb and my other hostel friends said in chat group want to have gathering to meet me and asked when to meet, she kept completely silence with zero response. Sibei 嚣张 sibei 狗眼看人低 Cantonese bitch. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You son of Cantonese chicken know what? She is just another Cantonese woman that married RICH hokkien or Teochew man instead of her own kind okay?
Ya that Ryan TAN is rich man son and they lived in ONE FLOOR of HIS family landed property for a time after they got married according to one of their own video that I saw.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This story so full of holes it shows how big a liar she is and what she must have given for the support of that idiot host of her show - really that guy is so cringe.
Which police investigating officer will be so dramatic and sigh and offer friend advice and none will say you are innocent - only that there was not sufficient evidence to proceed on the charges! "She asked if her case was "that big", to which the police officer replied: "It's not that you have big cases, we have about over a hundred open cases against you, ma'am." She is such a criminal mastermind that an ëntire police floor" dedicated to investigating her crimes? Again she must be deluded.

Took her ALL of this time to plot and plan out her revenge - sad that she is still deluded and been found out. This will only cement her reputation as a scheming shrew.
She can and she should file a case back on them if she said she is innocent.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a stupid idealist that do not judge and not hire people that should not be hired. She is definitely not the first nor only lazy idle Cantonese staff that I have in life. MANY!
Oh ya they always same shit character indeed will get angry with you for stating what they are: lazy and idle at work.