• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Princess Cove R&F

enjoylife77

Alfrescian
Loyal
R & F Mall is in business. Many units are under renovation so advisable to visit later. Of interest are Jaya Grocer, Emperor Cinema and the rest are familiar names like Daiso, OPPO, HLA, Old Town Coffee etc etc .
IMG_1944.JPG
IMG_1945.JPG

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
it reminds me of my colleague. at first he wanted to buy a one bed condo for investment,which is not a big burden for him. I think he got 200k cash or sth.

then his wife said why not upgrade to 3 bed condo so the family can have an atas lifestyle. as he has two children,he had to sell his hdb and use all the money he got as downpayment to buy a slighly bigger 3 bed condo.

in the end he had a loan about 1.2m after renovation. as he is over 40, he had to fork out nearly 4000 a month to pay the loan.

Many electronics companies in sg are relocating to Malaysia thailand or china. our company is also retrenching.
Can imagine what a big pressure he is under.
Dummies who listen to women never end well

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
The stupid mall was dssigned by sinkie. No aircon for 70% of the area. If its too hot after you walked 10 mins from the bridge you will sweat like pig. Raining no one comes. Brillant design. Think of star vista

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
The stupid mall was dssigned by sinkie. No aircon for 70% of the area. If its too hot after you walked 10 mins from the bridge you will sweat like pig. Raining no one comes. Brillant design. Think of star vista
That;s the problem with Singkie sometimes. They want to be like 1st World designer, but the problem lies that Singapore and malaysia has hot and humid weather. We don't have 4 seasons. In our hot and humid weather, we need air con. When it rains , it usually pours. So must have coveredwalk way to link all the way to your mall entrance with air con !!!!!!!

So must have air con, damn that climate change. Without air con, people will die a faster death.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tell you now with heavy haze this will be avoided like the plague. Sinkies are dumb. Electricity is not expensive. They still stick to cheapo way of thinking