• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Princess Cove R&F

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal
I’ve yet to visit this R&F mall. Any one knows the occupancy level of shops? Worth visiting?

What about occupancy level of the condos? ... I suppose most who live here would be people working in Sg due to commuting convenience...

enjoylife77

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't see much change in the retail scene compared to 5 months ago.
8E8F9983-ED33-4DD0-9733-32611CBC34E4.jpeg

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I encourage you guys to visit paradigm mall. It's look much better after initial start. I went there a few days before CNY. Shop and boutique are pretty impressive. Mall needs retail shops and shops need retail mall. It's a win win situation. Drawing energy from each other existence. But this need some balancing act and some skills.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In the name of Imhotep I raise you from the dead! Rise from your grave!

I’m looking for agents CSlong and SHCTaw... would you be so kind to provide update on R&F Princess Cove and Astaka? Thank You.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I had 2 incidents with robbery in JB so I find it safer to take public transport than drive a flashy car.

Just drive a decent car bro. Never show off by drivg a flashy expensive car. Trouble cm lookg for u ya. Public tpt cmi. I dont like to wait n wait...

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
In the name of Imhotep I raise you from the dead! Rise from your grave!

I’m looking for agents CSlong and SHCTaw... would you be so kind to provide update on R&F Princess Cove and Astaka? Thank You.
Princess Cove is too far away from the CIQ even though they have special pathway there. Also very expensive compared to other nearby projects, I looked at it and discarded almost immediately

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I had 2 incidents with robbery in JB so I find it safer to take public transport than drive a flashy car.
Why u have to drive flashy car? For around RM$20K, u get a very decent used car with Malaysian plates. U buy monthly parking at a parkade near CIQ and u can cross over by bus to the CIQ and drive your car every weekend. No one will bother u if u are driving used car with malaysian plates.