• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Princess Cove R&F

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Most of the time i book grab. Tere r times i took taxi too. Fares do vary for latter. Tats y i prefer grab.
Yeah, Grab works fine. EVen taxi is ok. although i feel alot of those malaysian taxis are not roadworthy. Especially those older Renault models

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why u have to drive flashy car? For around RM$20K, u get a very decent used car with Malaysian plates. U buy monthly parking at a parkade near CIQ and u can cross over by bus to the CIQ and drive your car every weekend. No one will bother u if u are driving used car with malaysian plates.
That was when I commute daily a number of years back. Sinkie cannot drive MY car in out daily. Yes if I stayed on I would have bought a MYVI for local driving.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Princess Cove is too far away from the CIQ even though they have special pathway there. Also very expensive compared to other nearby projects, I looked at it and discarded almost immediately
I’m just looking up the 2 agents to ask them eat their words. They went around badmouthing every other property other than those they were representing. One of them had a bet with me 10 years ago.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah, Grab works fine. EVen taxi is ok. although i feel alot of those malaysian taxis are not roadworthy. Especially those older Renault models

I only go to my house on weekends. So couple of days in a week. So dont really need a car yet. But for those who stay regularly there, better for them to get a license and get a Msian car. Cheap and convenient way to travel around....

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Lots of owners set up airbnb there. The facilities still ok, but expect to see different neighbour every few days