• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pressure is Mounting on the CPF Issue - Continue and Don't Relent

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Just gone through many alternative media and saw many talking about the CPF issue, the pressure is mounting on PAP, let's continue relentlessly.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CPF is our money & when we reach retirement we have the choice to take it out...there must be no, "nanny" policies to hold on to my money...I want a 'nanny' to hold onto my money I get my mother..even her I do not trust.

CPF is not their money....& must not be treated as one perpetual bank with free withdrawal facilities, whereas with me, when I have an emergency I want to use MY OWN MONEY, I am held hostage by stiff rules & regulation 1001 furthermore there was transparency & accountability of people accessing MY MONEY!!

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The truth is that Transgender Loong has very little credibility. Not only was his public apology made in 2011 insincere he has been recorded as wanting to buy over supporters and fix his opposition. Is such a man credible or of good repute? Just because the PAP chose him as their party leader to be PM, does not mean that the entire human race has to accept the value system of the PAP, a mere political party with fascist ideals. In fact, the ideals of fascism are no different from those of leechers in society.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
CPF is our money & when we reach retirement we have the choice to take it out...there must be no, "nanny" policies to hold on to my money...I want a 'nanny' to hold onto my money I get my mother..even her I do not trust.

CPF is not their money....& must not be treated as one perpetual bank with free withdrawal facilities, whereas with me, when I have an emergency I want to use MY OWN MONEY, I am held hostage by stiff rules & regulation 1001 furthermore there was transparency & accountability of people accessing MY MONEY!!

It is not just the CPF but also the price of public housing, which are closely linked. We are talking about a political party that has deliberately placed a very large majority of its citizens in life-long indebtedness by making huge profits from public housing. All they had to do was to price housing at costs. It was as simple and as humane as that. But no, they had to earn a huge profit at the expense of its own citizens and at the expense of the citizens' retirement savings which had to be dipped into long before retirement so that citizens could afford the mortgages for public housing.

If this single act is not seen as greed or as part of a system to enslave an entire citizenry then nothing else will change the minds of Singaporeans and they will continue to be ruled by the fascist PAP political party.

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
The truth is that Transgender Loong has very little credibility. Not only was his public apology made in 2011 insincere he has been recorded as wanting to buy over supporters and fix his opposition. Is such a man credible or of good repute? Just because the PAP chose him as their party leader to be PM, does not mean that the entire human race has to accept the value system of the PAP, a mere political party with fascist ideals. In fact, the ideals of fascism are no different from those of leechers in society.

Unfortunately, the mere fact that Sinkees have voted for the PAP is akin to choosing LHL as the PM. Hopefully that changes in 2016.

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not just the CPF but also the price of public housing, which are closely linked. We are talking about a political party that has deliberately placed a very large majority of its citizens in life-long indebtedness by making huge profits from public housing. All they had to do was to price housing at costs. It was as simple and as humane as that. But no, they had to earn a huge profit at the expense of its own citizens and at the expense of the citizens' retirement savings which had to be dipped into long before retirement so that citizens could afford the mortgages for public housing.

If this single act is not seen as greed or as part of a system to enslave an entire citizenry then nothing else will change the minds of Singaporeans and they will continue to be ruled by the fascist PAP political party.

Yes I agree with this. The high prices of HDB are inexorably linked with the lack of retirement funds in the CPF. Was this GCT's idea to enhance asset, hence leading to an increase in HDB prices?

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunately, the mere fact that Sinkees have voted for the PAP is akin to choosing LHL as the PM. Hopefully that changes in 2016.

This is supposition and not a fact. If you believe what you said to be true then you will also believe that only voters in Ang Mo Kio voted for the Transgender to be PM.

Regardless, the issue is whether Transgender Loong is a man of repute? Any person in public office who goes on record to declare that he will buy his supporters and fix his opposition is truly not a man of even decent repute. In fact, such a person should be deemed incapable of holding public office even as a receptionist.

My question is this, will you trust anyone who goes on record as saying that he will buy support and fix his adversaries? Relatedly, do you deem such a person as being reputable or trustworthy?

Last edited:

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
pressure.....

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/XkEeSukMyyQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Just gone through many alternative media and saw many talking about the CPF issue, the pressure is mounting on PAP, let's continue relentlessly.

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is supposition and not a fact. If you believe what you said to be true then you will also believe that only voters in Ang Mo Kio voted for the Transgender to be PM.

Regardless, the issue is whether Transgender Loong is a man of repute? Any person in public office who goes on record to declare that he will buy his supporters and fix his opposition is truly not a man of even decent repute. In fact, such a person should be deemed incapable of holding public office even as a receptionist.

My question is this, will you trust anyone who goes on record as saying that he will buy support and fix his adversaries? Relatedly, do you deem such a person as being reputable or trustworthy?

Well, we have to agree to disagree on whether it is a fact if voters wanted LHL to be PM. My general thought is that voting a party into a power generally means you accept the leader too.

I do agree with you that he has credibility issues though. He's just not cut out to be a politician.

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Yep...this CPF issue cuts across all Sinkies whether you support PAP or Opposition.
Everyone's money is stucked with a government that is NON TRANSPARENT with what happens with the Money.
Plus - why the interest rate so low ...

This is the most touchy issue for this PAP government.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
60% of Sporeans don't mind the PAP's policies as long as it affects others & not them. However when it comes to daylight robbery which affects them personally even they buay tahan:rolleyes:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Money In Your CPF Account Is Your Money - Says Tan Chuan Jin.

SINGAPORE - The Manpower Minister has stoutly defended the Central Provident Fund (CPF) system that has come under attack online.

"The CPF is put in place to help Singaporeans have peace of mind when it comes to their retirement years," wrote Manpower Minister Tan Chuan-Jin in a blog on Sunday night.

Apart from retirement, CPF savings have helped Singaporeans own homes and cover healthcare expenses, said Mr Tan. "Many of us are already using our CPF monies to fund expenses that would otherwise have come from our disposable income."

"Money in your CPF account is your money," the minister added.

On the CPF Minimum Sum, Mr Tan said: "The Minimum Sum is increasing because we are living longer so we need to spread out our payouts."

In his blog, Mr Tan also sought to dispel misperceptions about the Minimum Sum.

Those who reach 55 can withdraw a portion of their CPF savings after setting aside the Minimum Sum, but those who do not meet it will not have to top up the shortfall in cash, he said.

Overall, the CPF system is a good and fair one that is "a more sustainable system than most other retirement schemes... (and) CPF Funds are absolutely safe", Mr Tan said.
- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/si...y-tan-chuan-jin-20140525#sthash.ljjaBHk7.dpuf

Last edited:

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today Forum page A22, 1/6 of space was given to Jason Soon Hun Khim to blah blah blah...... porlampar for almost entire article, except inserting in a sentence he do not agree to raise in minimum sum.

Last edited:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The guy's reputation is in even greater tatters than that of his boss.
He knows he is talking cock, mouthing shit straight from the CPF website.
Now, he looks like a pile of shit because even his colleagues are saying things that have been on the web for a long time.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Of course CPF Account is MY MONEY...but CPF Board & those holding onto MY MONEY, body language & tone of speech is ' YOUR CPF MONEY IS MINE".:mad:

Try seeking CPF to take some of your YOUR MONEY...:p

ProtectGao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why should they be controlling our MONEY in the first place? What we wanna to do with our MONEY at 55 is non of their business, it's not like as if we borrow money from them.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, we have to agree to disagree on whether it is a fact if voters wanted LHL to be PM. My general thought is that voting a party into a power generally means you accept the leader too.

I do agree with you that he has credibility issues though. He's just not cut out to be a politician.

Singaporeans have never voted for a PM directly. PMs can be removed as a leader from their party. Do not confuse our president who is directly elected by the people. Do not oversimplify something that is already simple. We vote for MPs. The MPs vote for their leaders.

Your argument is as simple as saying that because PAP have more MPs and their committee dictate policies then that means that all Singaporeans love all of their policies. The case is clear. PAP MPs and cadres voted for Transgender Loong. Singaporeans voted for PAP MPs. There is sufficient separation there to not obsfucate the matter.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
PAP pays u crap interest for Pension Fund! Fucking swallow all the excess monies made instead of returning the monies to the fund...FUCK PAP!