• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pressure is Mounting on the CPF Issue - Continue and Don't Relent

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Dear Boss

It's relative. Cos if you make the environment so expensive. Pigeon hole appear to be a bargain.

Like Bargain Hen? Cos that fucker claimed he could make more than 2 million buckaroos being a doctor killing his patients, to taking less and have to shoulder peasant's problems instead.

But then is it really a bargain with those housing conditions attached?

It almost like living on a piece of land without peace that they could come round any time years down the road, to tell you have to move to another place and then suddenly you find that your once fully paid up housing became another housing which you have to be on mortgage again.

Wah lao it's call upgrade mah your value also upgraded in the process too you know? You donh want meh? You should be grateful mah. Upgrade not free one you know?

Fuck PAP! Who is asking for upgrade? Who is asking to owe bank more money knnbccb. Who is asking out hard earned money to be used to pay for fail companies and economies? KNNBPCB PAP!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I may have clever idea who can withdraw their money and who don't?

m&ds are stupid and spending money without thinking so they cannot withdraw their money.

Ah Nehs get half of it as they bring the money to India to build clay houses.

Chinese CAN WITHDRAW all their money as many has sink roots and not going anyway.

CPF is our money & when we reach retirement we have the choice to take it out...there must be no, "nanny" policies to hold on to my money...I want a 'nanny' to hold onto my money I get my mother..even her I do not trust.

CPF is not their money....& must not be treated as one perpetual bank with free withdrawal facilities, whereas with me, when I have an emergency I want to use MY OWN MONEY, I am held hostage by stiff rules & regulation 1001 furthermore there was transparency & accountability of people accessing MY MONEY!!

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah lao it's call upgrade mah your value also upgraded in the process too you know? You donh want meh? You should be grateful mah. Upgrade not free one you know?

Fuck PAP! Who is asking for upgrade? Who is asking to owe bank more money knnbccb. Who is asking out hard earned money to be used to pay for fail companies and economies? KNNBPCB PAP!

Disgusting Sinkie, do mind your language:oIo::kma:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I may have clever idea who can withdraw their money and who don't?

m&ds are stupid and spending money without thinking so they cannot withdraw their money.

Ah Nehs get half of it as they bring the money to India to build clay houses.

Chinese CAN WITHDRAW all their money as many has sink roots and not going anyway.

Well said. I have added to your points.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually this is more the fault of the Westminster system,,,that is why I dont support it, but hey its the only system we got. The winning Political Party chooses its leader,,for the case of the PAP,,,the leader is PInky and Old Fart,,,the thing is if the PAP has internal democracy,,,maybe TCB will be PM and the PAP wont be soo hated,,,but the fault lies with the people for constantly voting for the PAP,,,about AMK,,it seems Pinky very popular there,,so if PAP wins AMK and the erection, Pinky will still be PM unless the PAP members dont support him,,,but that highly unlikely,,,all PAP members are choosen for their loyalty to the Familee and not cos they believe in good governance etc,,,Look at Lim SIa Sway,,he is there cos he is Pinky's lap dog,,there to vote for Pinky,,,

This is supposition and not a fact. If you believe what you said to be true then you will also believe that only voters in Ang Mo Kio voted for the Transgender to be PM.

Regardless, the issue is whether Transgender Loong is a man of repute? Any person in public office who goes on record to declare that he will buy his supporters and fix his opposition is truly not a man of even decent repute. In fact, such a person should be deemed incapable of holding public office even as a receptionist.

My question is this, will you trust anyone who goes on record as saying that he will buy support and fix his adversaries? Relatedly, do you deem such a person as being reputable or trustworthy?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We should go to Thailand now ....

.....besides going there to see the Thai chicks, we need to know how the protests are organized, how the coup is organized and how to survive under martial law......how they all make camp in strategic places and how the protesters are fed and who are paying them to stage the protests and how even the USA cannot do anything, besides the usual verbal rants.......how the various factions are planning and how the rallies are organized........

All these info and knowledge will come in handy because I have a feeling Singapore is going that direction.........

We also need to plan to evacuate, but go where? We're surrounded by waters........so unlike the refugees in Homs, when Syrian civil war breaks out, they run across land to Turkey and Lebanon.........we can't do that........

We've to learn to swim long distance without getting detected........like Mas Salamat, with a duckie float in the dead of night, I was told.

We can't learn from the Little India riot.......because that riot is too simple, it's due to liquor intoxication, so when it wears off, everyone go home. No big deal........yet the police cannot handle it, what a disgrace.

I'm very concerned because it is a real hardship that very likely more than half have no money when they reach 55 and many have no jobs and everything is increasing in prices and I have reason to believe that the social fabric is disintegrating. It just need one tiny spark to set it off. Singaporeans are tolerant and moderate, but if you touch their money, play them out and they cannot survive and there is no more hope for their family, their reaction will be like a tiger cornered.....

Very scary.....we're living in troubled times.

Let's all be prepared for rough times ahead and potential social unrest........because I feel this could be the straw that will break the camel's back.......

I've got my air tickets ready......but not sure if it is to Thailand or somewhere safe. May God have mercy on Singapore.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sinkie please don't even suggest to come over here. There is nothing to learn here. Stay away it's too dangerous for sinkies. Just go read the Thai thread is enough.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its good to see heat being applied on the PAP so that it can no longer just do what it wants without bearing the consequences,,,its unfair for the PAP to just keep holding the money indefinately. Its damn irritating that PAP keeps hiking the age of withdrawal and all that crap,,,if Old age is such a sin and that living longer (if people dont die of stress living in singkieland) is such an abomination. The PAP should just leagalise euthanasia like in Soylent Green and let people have the choice to die with dignity,,,,instead of coming up with such crap schemes that make people more miserable,,,

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Its good to see heat being applied on the PAP so that it can no longer just do what it wants without bearing the consequences,,,its unfair for the PAP to just keep holding the money indefinately. Its damn irritating that PAP keeps hiking the age of withdrawal and all that crap,,,if Old age is such a sin and that living longer (if people dont die of stress living in singkieland) is such an abomination. The PAP should just leagalise euthanasia like in Soylent Green and let people have the choice to die with dignity,,,,instead of coming up with such crap schemes that make people more miserable,,,

You think these evil bastards plunderers won't? You just wait and see.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkie please don't even suggest to come over here. There is nothing to learn here. Stay away it's too dangerous for sinkies. Just go read the Thai thread is enough.

We've to expose ourselves.....we're living in dangerous times. Cannot remain in a cocoon and hide away from real issues, as these issues facing Thailand are happening here too.......

Nothing is dangerous if we've to defend our own money.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually this is more the fault of the Westminster system,,,that is why I dont support it, but hey its the only system we got. The winning Political Party chooses its leader,,for the case of the PAP,,,the leader is PInky and Old Fart,,,the thing is if the PAP has internal democracy,,,maybe TCB will be PM and the PAP wont be soo hated,,,but the fault lies with the people for constantly voting for the PAP,,,about AMK,,it seems Pinky very popular there,,so if PAP wins AMK and the erection, Pinky will still be PM unless the PAP members dont support him,,,but that highly unlikely,,,all PAP members are choosen for their loyalty to the Familee and not cos they believe in good governance etc,,,Look at Lim SIa Sway,,he is there cos he is Pinky's lap dog,,there to vote for Pinky,,,

You are confused between voting for an MP and voting for a PM. There is nothing wrong with West-whatever. The issue is you and your mindset. There are more than ample cases of party leaders being kicked out prior to elections and during periods outside of elections. What you have actually suggested is that only Ang Mo Kio voters voted for Transgender Loong to become PM. this is obviously false. At best, you have provided a linkage but not necessarily a direct consequence of someone who had voted in Aljunied. If your premise cannot support all voters then your premise is false.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

GET RID OF THE POISON IN SINGAPORE
HANG ALL THOSE FUCKING PAPs AND THEIR COLLABORATORS
BBQ THE BASTARD PAPs

AND SINGAPORE CAN BE AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER THAN SWITZERLAND

OR REMAIN HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE FUCKED TO BE TIEWED TO BE KANNED BY THE PAP MAGGOTS COCKROACHES

Kill them all PAPs
Let GOD sort out the good from the really bad ones
The good PAPs can then eat joss sticks and candle wax from time to time
The bad PAPs like smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY will be raped and tiewed and kanned by legions of ghouls and demons and not ever
get time off to eat joss sticks and candle wax

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

None of those in PAP work for anyone but that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY, to help him hold down Singaporeans to screw and fuck hundreds of BILLIONs from us all into smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY stinkapore sovereign funds.

They are there in PAP because LKY know that they are a bunch of self serving greedy bastards and scrapings of scums of society. To call them maggots cockroaches will be to insult real maggots and real cockroaches.
LKY will never allow good decent people into the PAP and good decent people will not want to get into the PAP.

Those in PAP are the most corrupt and moral degenerates and moral bankrupts and moral filths that are being presented to stinkaporeans as moral compasses.

Despite the leeching and fucking of singaporeans by the cheebye PAP and LKY, Singapore still managed to survive to date.
Despite their being hung as a fucking millstones around the necks of Singaporeans and the idiocy and corrupt manipulations of PAP and LKY, Singapore still not dead yet.

WE ALL ARE NOW WAITING FOR THE DEATH OF LKY IN COMING DAYS OR WEEKS.
WE ALL WILL YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AGAIN AND AGAIN DANCING SINGING ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS

WE THEN WILL SEE THOSE IN PAP WITH SHARPENED KNIVES HOOTING ARSEHLOON A DOZEN NEW ARSEHOLES AND THE DEATH OF THE ENTIRE LEE KWA CLAN

WE THEN WILL PICK UP PIANO WIRES AND HANG ALL THOSE REMAINING PAP AND THEIR COLLABORATORS FROM LAMP POSTS AND SEE THOSE BASTARDS AND BITCHES DANCE.
AND HAPPINESS WILL RETURN TO OUR LAND.

AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE MORE.

https://www.torproject.org/about/overview.html.en

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Than how come Pinky has the full support of the PAP eventhough the blind can see he is an incompetent clown?

You are confused between voting for an MP and voting for a PM. There is nothing wrong with West-whatever. The issue is you and your mindset. There are more than ample cases of party leaders being kicked out prior to elections and during periods outside of elections. What you have actually suggested is that only Ang Mo Kio voters voted for Transgender Loong to become PM. this is obviously false. At best, you have provided a linkage but not necessarily a direct consequence of someone who had voted in Aljunied. If your premise cannot support all voters then your premise is false.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope they will,,at least people like me can look forward to a proper ending like in soylent green,,,,another good PAP policy was the stop at 2,,it kept the population low and prevented the trailer park trash from breeding,,,only left wing bleeding heart liberal fuckwits will say its a bad policy,,,

You think these evil bastards plunderers won't? You just wait and see.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should go to Thailand now ....

.....besides going there to see the Thai chicks, we need to know how the protests are organized, how the coup is organized and how to survive under martial law......how they all make camp in strategic places and how the protesters are fed and who are paying them to stage the protests and how even the USA cannot do anything, besides the usual verbal rants.......how the various factions are planning and how the rallies are organized........

All these info and knowledge will come in handy because I have a feeling Singapore is going that direction.........

We also need to plan to evacuate, but go where? We're surrounded by waters........so unlike the refugees in Homs, when Syrian civil war breaks out, they run across land to Turkey and Lebanon.........we can't do that........

We've to learn to swim long distance without getting detected........like Mas Salamat, with a duckie float in the dead of night, I was told.

We can't learn from the Little India riot.......because that riot is too simple, it's due to liquor intoxication, so when it wears off, everyone go home. No big deal........yet the police cannot handle it, what a disgrace.

I'm very concerned because it is a real hardship that very likely more than half have no money when they reach 55 and many have no jobs and everything is increasing in prices and I have reason to believe that the social fabric is disintegrating. It just need one tiny spark to set it off. Singaporeans are tolerant and moderate, but if you touch their money, play them out and they cannot survive and there is no more hope for their family, their reaction will be like a tiger cornered.....

Very scary.....we're living in troubled times.

Let's all be prepared for rough times ahead and potential social unrest........because I feel this could be the straw that will break the camel's back.......

I've got my air tickets ready......but not sure if it is to Thailand or somewhere safe. May God have mercy on Singapore.

should be asia tour... after bangc0ck goto HK, then South Korea and bang all to the way to 风俗店 in kyoto. oh... kyoto dun hv protest... we bang first then goto tokyo.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

ok, time for us to go back to spread the words on the back of toilet doors.

jw5

Loyal
I'll continue to remind them relentlessly that if they return me my CPF, I'll donate it all to soil research. :p

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's about damn time the shit hits the fan. This house of cards has been propped up for too long. Time to make it tumble down.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That is the Asian mindset, unfortunately. Pinky Loong is the 'supreme leader' of the country and his political party. To be disloyal to him is equivalent to being disloyal to the party is equivalent to being disloyal to the country.

As long as you are the 'supreme leader', you are to be automatically granted the highest reverence and unquestioning respect. And of course, you have the most pristine reputation to uphold, of which you are to defend against dissenters and naysayers.