• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pressure is Mounting on the CPF Issue - Continue and Don't Relent

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is the Asian mindset, unfortunately. Pinky Loong is the 'supreme leader' of the country and his political party. To be disloyal to him is equivalent to being disloyal to the party is equivalent to being disloyal to the country.

As long as you are the 'supreme leader', you are to be automatically granted the highest reverence and unquestioning respect. And of course, you have the most pristine reputation to uphold, of which you are to defend against dissenters and naysayers.

Transgender Loong has gone public with his announcement that he will buy support and fix his adversaries. His reputation is worthless regardless of what his party cadres think of him. Singaporeans assuredly espouse to higher ideals than these ragged bunch who have no qualms holding such a degenerate being to such a high esteem.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
remember to make sure the window grills are locked and there is no toilet paper to aid soft landing. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

our clothes line very the long, so we need to be extra careful not to let those kutus escape :p:p:p

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Also please don't forget how pinky sold us out publicly condemning Singaporeans in the Philippines Independant Day celebration. Don't you Singaporeans ever forget this how we were ostracized by the very person we voted in to take care of us. He don't deserve out votes at all. Don't you Singaporeans ever forget this.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Also please don't forget how pinky sold us out publicly condemning Singaporeans in the Philippines Independant Day celebration. Don't you Singaporeans ever forget this how we were ostracized by the very person we voted in to take care of us. He don't deserve out votes at all. Don't you Singaporeans ever forget this.

We should make a list of what stupid pinky has done that betray sinkies.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dat burger scolded, insulted n humiliated peasants in pubic ...

n den diam-diam did exactly wat peasants told him shud b ze correct ting 2 do ...

n he never even apologise 2 peasants ...

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
remember to locked down all check points, learn from our Thai counterpart :smile::smile::smile:

why bother?

just put a price on their heads and wherever they go....

they and their families will not be safe ..... believe you me....nowhere else is like stinkapore so this is the last of the safe harbours in the world ...why else you think all the fugitives like mugabbe like it here .....

these fucking despots can walk freely without getting run over or stabbed or shot in bright daylight....

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Just Vote PAP out. NO POINT TALKING TO A BUNCH OF MILLIONAIRES WHO THINK ONLY FOR THEIR SALARIES.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tan Chuan Jin is such an idiot, defending the undefendable. Worse, take everything wholesale from CPF website.
Now, even his PAP colleagues are saying that there is something wrong with our CPF scheme.
They come out of the woodwork, long after the wind has blown.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Swee Meng Ling · Top Commenter TODAY

There is collapse of trust of the government for the last decade. When the government have been using aging society to transfer all kinds of costs(education, medical, land, etc) to the people, and keep doing so. YET can spend so much time on the past parliaments to keep jacking up the pay of themselves. Can this group of people be trusted any further? Without trust, people want back the cash not the words.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Claire Chung · Top Commenter · Royal Academy of Music

Why is it so hard to return us our money when it is due? Why is it so hard to answer all those questions that had been asked by so many? Why is it so hard for the govt to understand that we don't want our hard earned money to be locked longer that it was originally intended? Why must the govt keep shifting the goal post and keep deferring the return of our money back to us? If you kept money with me and I promise to return you with interest when you reach 55 and when that time nears, I keep giving you 'reasons' why I should continue to keep your money 'for your own good', how would you feel? Even when you say you don't care about 'your good' and you just want your money, I refuse to return you your money, can you still trust me? Why is it so hard for you to understand that?

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tan Chuan Jin is such an idiot, defending the undefendable. Worse, take everything wholesale from CPF website.
Now, even his PAP colleagues are saying that there is something wrong with our CPF scheme.
They come out of the woodwork, long after the wind has blown.

NTD: “When you raise ministers’ salaries to the point that they’re earning millions of dollar, every minister — no matter how much he wants to turn up and tell Hsien Loong off or whatever — will hesitate when he thinks of his million-dollar salary. Even if he wants to do it, his wife will stop him.”

Singapore

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NTD: “When you raise ministers’ salaries to the point that they’re earning millions of dollar, every minister — no matter how much he wants to turn up and tell Hsien Loong off or whatever — will hesitate when he thinks of his million-dollar salary. Even if he wants to do it, his wife will stop him.”

This i agree...

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Claire Chung · Top Commenter · Royal Academy of Music

Why is it so hard to return us our money when it is due? Why is it so hard to answer all those questions that had been asked by so many? Why is it so hard for the govt to understand that we don't want our hard earned money to be locked longer that it was originally intended? Why must the govt keep shifting the goal post and keep deferring the return of our money back to us? If you kept money with me and I promise to return you with interest when you reach 55 and when that time nears, I keep giving you 'reasons' why I should continue to keep your money 'for your own good', how would you feel? Even when you say you don't care about 'your good' and you just want your money, I refuse to return you your money, can you still trust me? Why is it so hard for you to understand that?

I thought only loonies in this forum like me have this notion, but 'seemingly' there're others who think the same way. But of course, it's elementary.....a promise is a promise, now which part the PAP does not understand or refuses to understand?