• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC gf brought angmoh home, NUS professor jump

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He died a tragic but unnecessary death! In the end, he scored zero in relationship/pain management despite scoring high marks in his chosen field of engineering and research. A real pity!:(

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
He died a tragic but unnecessary death! In the end, he scored zero in relationship/pain management despite scoring high marks in his chosen field of engineering and research. A real pity!:(

Maybe he has a too smooth and easy life to success with all the scholarships and grants and industry networks easily available him and when he met with a little setback in real life,he just could not take it,like the end of the world.

jbsmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tot that gal wearing the sunglasses was the prc gf.

The ex-wife is the one in black, looks pretty.

SM30-001-0-SHI4.jpg

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Th learned prof is a one-woman man.Any betrayal by that one and only woman he loved,that's it,end of the world.He can conceptualize , theorize and explain in great detail on concrete and scientific studies 1 + 1 =2 but he could not understand the complex relationship studies why 1+1 may sometimes not equal to 2 ???

I am quite sure he never chiong when young. Goody goody type. Those who chiong when young are more likely to 'khua pua' such incidents. One-woman man is great only to the woman and her parents. When it backfires, the pain, anguish and disappointment is just too severe.

Though we never had the opportunity to interview those who committed suicide, it is fair to say that these people perceived that there was no other solution to their poblem except suicide. Sad.

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am quite sure he never chiong when young. Goody goody type. Those who chiong when young are more likely to 'khua pua' such incidents. One-woman man is great only to the woman and her parents. When it backfires, the pain, anguish and disappointment is just too severe.

Though we never had the opportunity to interview those who committed suicide, it is fair to say that these people perceived that there was no other solution to their poblem except suicide. Sad.

Agree with you... sometimes in life we must be able to "see open" on such incidents. With his calibre, anytimes women will queue up for him.

It is good to cheong when we are young & suffer some setbacks in relationships & life then we won't ended up so emotionally hurt :wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree with you... sometimes in life we must be able to "see open" on such incidents. With his calibre, anytimes women will queue up for him.

It is good to cheong when we are young & suffer some setbacks in relationships & life then we won't ended up so emotionally hurt :wink:

My friend recently confided in me his PRC g/f problem. He suspected she 'thau ciak' outside when he is busy working. Met her at KTV many years go. Wife found out. Divorced. Now, he is cohabiting with PRC gal but highly suspicious of her movement. This chap's credentials on par or better than the prof.

I always tell him to put her to the test. Get PI services, monitor her thoroughly etc. And if end of the day, she 'churi makan', just move on. There are many PRC gals around. Always believe the next lover is better than the current or previous one. That way, you forget the old and progress with the new.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yeah must kua pauh and move on...

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend recently confided in me his PRC g/f problem. He suspected she 'thau ciak' outside when he is busy working. Met her at KTV many years go. Wife found out. Divorced. Now, he is cohabiting with PRC gal but highly suspicious of her movement. This chap's credentials on par or better than the prof.

I always tell him to put her to the test. Get PI services, monitor her thoroughly etc. And if end of the day, she 'churi makan', just move on. There are many PRC gals around. Always believe the next lover is better than the current or previous one. That way, you forget the old and progress with the new.

Ya..your friend should hire PI services to investigate. No point feeding a woman that betray him.

Men who have career & money... no lack of women looking for him.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
the communnist destory the pure innocent chinese culture and made all chinese girls slut and demoralised!!! down with the communist!!!! let's form army and fight back to china!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

U should fuck your frd upside down. Remember...wife and PRC prostitute / ktv girl / freelancer belong to different categories.

It's like eating ice-cream as main course. One word - stupid!

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these years I come realise one hard truth and that is PRC women cannot be marry to become wife regardless she is a whore or not.

Many PRC men regretted marrying these China women and later to realise that their wifes actually slept with many old men for money or luxury gifts.

I had a PRC lady friend who work as an import/export clerk in Shenzhen earning around RMB 3,500 a month. I told her that many PRC girls came to Singapore work in KTV & sell their bodies for fast money.

Guess how she replied to me........ :confused:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... I had a PRC lady friend who work as an import/export clerk in Shenzhen earning around RMB 3,500 a month. I told her that many PRC girls came to Singapore work in KTV & sell their bodies for fast money.

can u help bring me 2 sg? ... :confused:

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these years I come realise one hard truth and that is PRC women cannot be marry to become wife regardless she is a whore or not.

Many PRC men regretted marrying these China women and later to realise that their wifes actually slept with many old men for money or luxury gifts.

I had a PRC lady friend who work as an import/export clerk in Shenzhen earning around RMB 3,500 a month. I told her that many PRC girls came to Singapore work in KTV & sell their bodies for fast money.

"It is perfectly normal?"

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal

She said it is nothing wrong in moral to work in KTV & sell their bodies as long as they dun delibrately harm people for the sake of money.

Then I asked her how about you ? Will you work in KTV..

She replied yes... if in need of money. Then she asked whether I am disappointed in her answer. She further explain selling her body is not a sin or something immoral, it is just like a trade :biggrin:

Wah lan .... :mad: she is english-educated and yet have this type of thinking :rolleyes:

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
She said it is nothing wrong in moral to work in KTV & sell their bodies as long as they dun delibrately harm people for the sake of money.

Then I asked her how about you ? Will you work in KTV..

She replied yes... if in need of money. Then she asked whether I am disappointed in her answer. She further explain selling her body is not a sin or something immoral, it is just like a trade :biggrin:

Wah lan .... :mad: she is english-educated and yet have this type of thinking :rolleyes:
Most PRC people will do anything for money, even if it means betraying the nation or killing their relatives. You should not be surprised. :rolleyes: