• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC gf brought angmoh home, NUS professor jump

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe he has a too smooth and easy life to success with all the scholarships and grants and industry networks easily available him and when he met with a little setback in real life,he just could not take it,like the end of the world.

Reading his credentials one must really envy him. He had achieve almost everything academically with ease.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
She said it is nothing wrong in moral to work in KTV & sell their bodies as long as they dun delibrately harm people for the sake of money.

Then I asked her how about you ? Will you work in KTV..

She replied yes... if in need of money. Then she asked whether I am disappointed in her answer. She further explain selling her body is not a sin or something immoral, it is just like a trade :biggrin:

Wah lan .... :mad: she is english-educated and yet have this type of thinking :rolleyes:

the moral of the story is to tell us, we need to gather all the resources every corner ... unite all the chinese around the world, form an revolutionary army, charge all the way to bejing and bring down the communist rule in china!!!
the moral of chinese people are getting from bad to worst.if we still dont bring down the communist, china will be a evil country in the coming years!!!

fake milk...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9-VslS2swAY" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

fake education...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GQr31gVhjYw" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

and my ah pa is lee gang!!!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/m5lyul-puN4" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most PRC people will do anything for money, even if it means betraying the nation or killing their relatives. You should not be surprised. :rolleyes:

My point is PRC women cannot be treated seriously as life partners. If not, one will regret.

I had foreign friends in Taiwan & USA and we still keep in touch for many years. But sadly to say PRC people cannot be friends.

Because Singapore is far way from China. And I do not live in the same city as them so as to say we dun get to meet each other frequent. To them, there is no point maintaining a friendship with us. Unless there is a future money-making opportunties.

S

suicidalpap

The story of a silly professor and a China whore. Why sinkies never learned?

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
My point is PRC women cannot be treated seriously as life partners. If not, one will regret.

I had foreign friends in Taiwan & USA and we still keep in touch for many years. But sadly to say PRC people cannot be friends.

Because Singapore is far way from China. And I do not live in the same city as them so as to say we dun get to meet each other frequent. To them, there is no point maintaining a friendship with us. Unless there is a future money-making opportunties.
Most of these people cannot be trusted la, they will backstab you for $$$ with no mercy.

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
What should one do if stuck in a lift with a PRC and an ah neh?
Kill the Ah Neh first and make sure he cannot move at all. Then, ensure that the PRC do not try anything funny. If PRC play punk, license to bash.

Ah Nehs are snakes, PRCs are foxes.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She said it is nothing wrong in moral to work in KTV & sell their bodies as long as they dun delibrately harm people for the sake of money.

Then I asked her how about you ? Will you work in KTV..

She replied yes... if in need of money. Then she asked whether I am disappointed in her answer. She further explain selling her body is not a sin or something immoral, it is just like a trade :biggrin:

Wah lan .... :mad: she is english-educated and yet have this type of thinking :rolleyes:

She sui bo? If sui, we can strike a deal.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Money and more money will motivate them. Nothing else, period. Very few can be true friends. Even if true friends, always be on guard. Coz you are most vulnerable in those situations.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pay the Ah neh to act as a look out while I fuck the PRC Mei Mei.

Better don't. Ah Nehs can be bought easily. In the situation you mentioned, PRC meimei will collaborate with Ah Neh and film the entire process, then blackmail you. A locked door is safer than an Ah Neh a million times. Better be cautious.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
What should one do if stuck in a lift with a PRC man and an ah neh? You only have 1 bullet.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shoot the ah neh and blame the PRCee, so that he will be sent back.

Not a wise idea. Fingerprints on weapon will send you to jail not PRC. He will be prosecution witness. I suggest you ask ah neh to stand behind PRC and then fire your one and only bullet through them. That way, one bullet, 2 victims.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like that lagi confirm go to jail.:mad:

Not a wise idea. Fingerprints on weapon will send you to jail not PRC. He will be prosecution witness. I suggest you ask ah neh to stand behind PRC and then fire your one and only bullet through them. That way, one bullet, 2 victims.