• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ppl with nothing to look forward to in life fall in

eugeneng

Alfrescian
Loyal
As above.

I am 36 years old. Been joining speedating events and use dating apps for 7 years still cannot find a gf.

Have a pte degree but stuck in a 2k plus salary job. I hate my job.

I have nothing to look forward to in life. I wish i will faster die

I am stuck staying with my mum. She just want to make use of me to buy food for her. When i was young she did not want to take care of me. Its my dad who take care of me. They are divorced.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Why don't you create something that you can look forward to instead of adopting such a defeatist attitude.

When I was your age I made up my mind that I no longer wanted to be a salaried worker for the rest of my life so I quit my job to start a simple enterprise. My aim was to retire before 45.

A few years later I achieved my goal and moved abroad and have not looked back since.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't you create something that you can look forward to instead of adopting such a defeatist attitude.

When I was your age I made up my mind that I no longer wanted to be a salaried worker for the rest of my life so I quit my job to start a simple enterprise. My aim was to retire before 45.

A few years later I achieved my goal and moved abroad and have not looked back since.
I will give him credit if he soylent Green. Some ppl just want to kpkb

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
As above.

I am 36 years old. Been joining speedating events and use dating apps for 7 years still cannot find a gf.

I am stuck staying with my mum. She just want to make use of me to buy food for her. When i was young she did not want to take care of me. Its my dad who take care of me. They are divorced.
Aren't you the guy who keeps asking about whether your devout christian no sex before marriage gf will be ok in bed after marriage?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
As above.

KNN will you consider to pay membership fee $100 for 3 attempts to enter a secret tunnel dating service? KNN successful take away is $500 KNN
Benefits of secret tunnel dating service are
1. Immediate results KNN
2. Other people will not know you entered tunnel so in a rejection it will be unknown KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As above.

Women can sniff desperation from far away. Create a fabulous life for yourself, make yourself the prize. Then and only then do you decide on getting a partner, that is, if you even want one at all.

Speed dating is for losers.

You are a man, time is on your side.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women can sniff desperation from far away. Create a fabulous life for yourself, make yourself the prize. Then and only then do you decide on getting a partner, that is, if you even want one at all.

Speed dating is for losers.

You are a man, time is on your side.
haha! funny you say that. that's got to be the truest thing that goes on for the dating game. :laugh:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuckers like TS is prime targets to radicalise and become terrorists. That’s why the religions are prospering now

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As above.

36 years old mean that you have no leverage in the job market anymore and will be easily replaced by young people and by foreign trash. And don't think about emigration either because if you can't make it in SG, you sure as hell won't make it anywhere else in the world.

Rather than lamenting about lacking a gf, you should cut losses and live out the rest of your live as a bachelor. You'll have much less financial and emotional headaches that way. You should continue to stay with your mum as that's far cheaper than renting a room on your own, which clearly you cannot afford given the pricey rental market (the current flu pandemic notwithstanding).

My advice for you is to re-tool and re-skill yourself using SkillsFuture credits and take up tuition as side income. And do everything possible to remain employed, even if it means you have to demean yourself. You have nothing else to bank on and must make do with what you have, so cut out whatever pride you have and humbly accept your station in life.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
As above.

I had nothing to look forward to in life. Then I got married and had children. Now I lagi have nothing to look forward to in life. So you are better off than me.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
As above.

Women into speed-dating wouldn't marry a man who makes $2K plus, no matter how honest or faithful you are. You can't find good women there.

Ok, now we know what's troubling you, tell us more, what makes you happy?

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women into speed-dating wouldn't marry a man who makes $2K plus, no matter how honest or faithful you are. You can't find good women there.

Ok, now we know what's troubling you, tell us more, what makes you happy?

He'd be happy if he made 20k per month. What's troubling him is the current 18k shortfall.

Or he can go join a monastery and figure out that what he really wants is 20k per month.

Xisiqomelir

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro why.

Just join a swing dance/community theatre group, go to farmer's market, make a speech at speaker's corner etc

Every straight girl in those scenes is dying for some cock, plus no need to pay fees to unworthy leeches like "dating event coordinators".

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go lobby the govt to start legalising the euthanising industry. You can join in the business and lift yrself out of yr misery.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is great and Good example . Whatever shit things happen in life we don't give up hope and focus.

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
As above.

Can help me sell t shirts if u want?

eugeneng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro why.

Just join a swing dance/community theatre group, go to farmer's market, make a speech at speaker's corner etc

Every straight girl in those scenes is dying for some cock, plus no need to pay fees to unworthy leeches like "dating event coordinators".

Make speech at speakers corner?

How to let ppl know of your speech? Come to forums to post to say that you are making speech and hope people will be interested to hear you?