• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ppl with nothing to look forward to in life fall in

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN you can try find a gf but don't ever think of setting up family pls with your pathetic celery KNN else you will become a self inflicted sinkie loser KNN

can la bro sweetipie, 2K plus celery can apply 2-room bto, get quite a generous grant and start a family :tongue:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No sign on?if u signed on at least u would be a half respectable loser staff sergeant,earning 3.6k a month in ur thirties living in West side Bukit panjang,no wife and kids maybe but at least u have ur own HDB.and the army will carry it ass until u hit 40 and retire to drive taxi.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why don't you create something that you can look forward to instead of adopting such a defeatist attitude.

When I was your age I made up my mind that I no longer wanted to be a salaried worker for the rest of my life so I quit my job to start a simple enterprise. My aim was to retire before 45.

A few years later I achieved my goal and moved abroad and have not looked back since.

Not everything is about money,money is a tool a means to an end.......the question is what do u really want in life,if money was not a

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not going to pretend to be an Indian sadhguru that understands the mysteries of life or the universe,cause I'm not,I'm chink.

But there's only two options going forward in life.....either u can embrace ur sadness sorry loser life and do nothing or u can work ur ass off,go to the ends of the earth and still be sad and a loser.

ur sadness,inner self/ego is something only u urself can deal with on ur own within,no amount of achievements,allocates,money,plastic surgery or empire building can

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
steady lah ur friend. I hope to be like him... :biggrin:
Let me get this straight u want to be a 50 year old virgin like ginfreely who never had kids or known true love until ur 55 just nice ur old and shrivelled and ready to withdraw it cpf and walk into the sunset or check into a nursing home in JB.

SirRichard

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro Sam, you achieved within quite a short period of less than 10 years. May I ask if it was a goal of high 7 figures or mid 7 figures to be able to Retire at such a young age of 45.

A few years later I achieved my goal and moved abroad and have not looked back since.
[/QUOTE]

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
But there's only two options going forward in life.....either u can embrace ur sadness sorry loser life and do nothing or u can work ur ass off,go to the ends of the earth and still be sad and a loser.

With the 2nd option at least you will be a loser that made it to the ends of the Earth. Sounds a lot more enticing than doing nothing

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me get this straight u want to be a 50 year old virgin like ginfreely who never had kids or known true love until ur 55 just nice ur old and shrivelled and ready to withdraw it cpf and walk into the sunset or check into a nursing home in JB.
er... no! i didn't see where it said 50 year old virgin.... :eek:

I thot maybe gf or mistress or 3rd wife. :biggrin: