• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM's May Day message

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinky will speak tonight 30 April. Will he be relaxing some restrictions from 4 May onwards or will he clamp down more till 1 June.

chucky

Alfrescian
Loyal
He will relax some restrictions only in May when the local numbers are down, and claim that his government did a great job. Then elections will soon follow.

Pinky will speak tonight 30 April. Will he be relaxing some restrictions from 4 May onwards or will he clamp down more till 1 June.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Local transmissions have remained low in the single digits on some days. I think we can see more restrictions lifted after 4 May.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope He will May Day ang bao All another $600 :biggrin:
Unlikely. Ah Heng the nerd is the one dishing out the dole. Pinky is the head honcho talking cock about more "important stuff" like CB restrictions. After his cock talking session, he will leave the shit for the ministars to clear.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What he speaks about is irrelevant.

I just want to see him wearing a pink shirt, so I can laugh at him. :wink:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Local transmissions have remained low in the single digits on some days. I think we can see more restrictions lifted after 4 May.
Perhaps he buys some time, before the obvious thing to do ie ease restrictions, now that the nos. speak for themselves.
Hope we can all be released from misery of house arrest soon

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Time to let Ho Ching do the speaking, since she is an attention seeker. LHL's speeches were scripted for him, his behaviour is staged too. After the speech ended, he blinked like a signed-off robot, swing around from his mike and stiffly marched away. I wondered whether he was human at all.

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonight 730pm . Stay Tuned.

TaBao Dinner now.

Will PM announced CcB another package of $600 ???

Will PM give hint of GE 2020 date ???

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
20200430_170401.png

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wif sinkies feeling so low during tis cb, he shud try n lighten peasants wif sum mee siam mai hum gaffes ...

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got cash handout $600. 00 on 14-5-2020 ???
I would expect the opening up of CPF accounts, for withdrawals without setting limit, at the citizens wishes. In this day and age, money is king and may just help boost the economy if every citizen are able to use their CPF. No point for citizens to keep their CPF if they can't meet the minimum sum set for retirement.