• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PM: Strong families make strong nation, in CNY message (Read and arm chio)

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Fuckeins, Fuckkas and Fuckchews are the cheap ones,....and its common knowledge in singkieland bcos a majority of cina singkies consists of these dialect groups....so of course they all sing the same song,,that is why I never visit my fuckein relatives...the gossips and their kiam siap ness is a turn off...just gossip and put ppl down etc,,,real family ask u how u are and help etc even give advice when have problems,,,but the fuckein ones will just criticise etc,,,and one other thing about fuckeins,,my fuckein frens tell me,,when they were kids,,they get ang pows,,,they have to give 50% back to their parents bcos their parents give out ang pows ,,,What kind of fuckein logic is that?????
OK noted. And yes, real family should care for one another and want to see each member happy, healthy and doing well in life.

Just a side note, I am against this chink ang pow tradition as a whole. Because ang pow means money. Kids learn to want money since young. The bigger the ang pow, the better, the happier they are. I guess it is tradition and face (giving more money means more face for the giver).

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK noted. And yes, real family should care for one another and want to see each member happy, healthy and doing well in life.

Just a side note, I am against this chink ang pow tradition as a whole. Because ang pow means money. Kids learn to want money since young. The bigger the ang pow, the better, the happier they are. I guess it is tradition and face (giving more money means more face for the giver).
That is cause the family never teach them to treasure and value the ang pow,,,,dont blame the tradition when its corrupted by assholes,,,,its like throwing the baby out with the bath water

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is like a man who divorced his wife because he cheated on her and saying in a public address that your spouse is the most important person in your life and you should cherish him or her and be there for them in good and bad times.

Ptui! So super fake this LHL! Please lah you think sinkies stupid is it?

Oh wait......lol!
you like asking rhetorical questions don't you? :laugh:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
This tradition-enforced reunion dinner is a waste of time, money and an outdated tradition. If families want to, each can decide when and where they want a dinner gathering. Anytime of year.

As for this year with the wuhan virus, fucking chinks will infect the rest of us because of this fucking reunion dinner. Hope all of them will get infected in chinkland and die before they can return to sinkieland.
mmm... I like a reunion dinner. anytime or all the time. :biggrin:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a fucking hypocrite! Look at his own family! Like shit! Sister and brother calling brother unfilial. In fighting. Cousin whistle blow on cousin.

Rubbish!

Kong lan wei considering how he sets himself apart from his siblings!:rolleyes:

Mark9999

Alfrescian
Loyal

My children,
grandchildren,
greatgrandchildren and greatgreatgrandchildren gives me big big angpow.

jw5

Loyal
My 2 children, 4 grandchildren, 8 grandchildren and 16 grandchildren give me one big big angpow of $200. :laugh:
I give each of them only one small small angpow of $10. :sneaky:
My loss = $100. :frown::eek::biggrin:

My children,
grandchildren,
greatgrandchildren and greatgreatgrandchildren gives me big big angpow.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is like a man who divorced his wife because he cheated on her and saying in a public address that your spouse is the most important person in your life and you should cherish him or her and be there for them in good and bad times.

Ptui! So super fake this LHL! Please lah you think sinkies stupid is it?

Oh wait......lol!
PM Lee make a lot of sense. I agree whole hearted Lee. :thumbsup:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
There could be a subtle message that he is just a simple and honest PM who was bullied by his younger brother and sister. Trying to score sympathy points from the diehard PAP supporters. :wink:
Why the brother sister so bad? Cannot feel happy for their big bro success? :mad:

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
https://tinyurI.com/rlml2d4

rvFmf1o.png