• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Please Guess? “Mass Affluent Banker” complaint Local Banks has Racist Hiring Preference!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's racism. Singapore has thrived as a global city and the locals have benefitted because of meritocracy. Do you want to our first world country⁄city to become a slum like KL, Jakarta or Manila?

I'm quite sure there are bank jobs in KL, Jakarta and Manila. She should have no problems finding a job in those places, or anywhere in the world. :wink:

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course I can read and think.

No one is playing any racism card and if you aren't happy with Singapore as it is right now, feel free to migrate to Cheena land or any other cities in India, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand or wherever. Maybe after that, you will appreciate what the smart thinking government of Singapore has done for this beautiful and clean city.
Once again you are writing like someone who can't read or think.

1. YOU were the one who called Winnie a racist when you totally missed the point of his post. So stop denying you are not playing the racism card. Unless you are too dumb to forget or understand what you wrote.

2. Asking me to migrate if I'm unhappy is once again trying to sidetrack the issue.... I.e. you playing the racist card. Whether I hate SG or not is irrelevant to what you wrote. Unless once again you are really an idiot who lacks any comprehension ability.

Frankly, is it really that hard for someone to grasp issues?

And please stop speaking for Indians here. Others may mistakenly think that since you are speaking for them, your intelligence is representative of the entire race. Please do not pull the entire race down with your stupidity.