• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Please Guess? “Mass Affluent Banker” complaint Local Banks has Racist Hiring Preference!

rajmanickam

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is an Ah Neh who should not be in SINKapore. We need those jobs for locals, not Ah Nehs. In fact, her husband should not in SINKapore too. I hope everything goes bad for them and they will be forced to return to India poorer.
That's racism. Singapore has thrived as a global city and the locals have benefitted because of meritocracy. Do you want to our first world country⁄city to become a slum like KL, Jakarta or Manila?

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's racism. Singapore has thrived as a global city and the locals have benefitted because of meritocracy. Do you want to our first world country⁄city to become a slum like KL, Jakarta or Manila?
Can you read or think?

He is against nehs from India NOT locals. Stop playing the racist card to sidetrack the issue. And also, SG is on its way to being a slum thanks to the nehs and tiongs.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
She's an honest and hardworking job seeker from our motherland and will contribute greatly to Singapore's surge to be a global financial center. As I said in my earlier post in the Indian food thread, despite slightly less than 10% of Singapore's resident population, our average household incomes beat the cheenas. It only shows one thing. We are definitely contributing far more to the productivity levels in Singapore compared to any other races.

There is no doubt what you just posted. Let the numbers speak for itself simply looking at the ratio of Indians to Chinese in certain professions - lawyers ; doctors ; judges ; financiers etc etc Indians are exceptional indeed there is no denying.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal

Meritocracy indeed....our first lady is the best so called "melayu" that we have ?

Our current Macik is the best example of racism and the worst example of meritocracy.

rajmanickam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Meritocracy indeed....our first lady is the best so called "melayu" that we have ?

Our current Macik is the best example of racism and the worst example of meritocracy.
She has willingly sacrificed ridicule from Oppie racists like you and many others to protect the Malays who are another great minority race, that has sacrificed their bumi rights for the building of Singapore as a multiracial multi religious multi cultural country.

Last edited:

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
She has willingly sacrificed ridicule from Oppies racists like you and many others to protect the Malays who are another great minority race, that has sacrificed their bumi rights for the building of Singapore as a multiracial multi religious multi cultural country.

2 questions

did you serve national service?
how much PAP paid you per post?

rajmanickam

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 questions

did you serve national service?
how much PAP paid you per post?

Don't be silly. Of course I serve national service and I am happily contributing my time whenever there's an ICT call up. I am loyal to Singapore, though my parents still maintain a soft spot for India, as they spend much of their younger days, have closer relatives and friends there. To me, Singapore is my country and my nationality. If any one were to ask me for my nationality, I will without hesitation say SINGAPORE. I am as loyal as any natural born Singaporeans in this Lion City.

PAP doesn't need to pay me a single cent. I speak facts. I guess the truth hurts for some of you. And I am politically neutral too. If one day PAP fucks up this meritocracy and multi racial multi religious multi cultural facet in their policy implementation, I will be the first to vote and boot them out!

rajmanickam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you read or think?

He is against nehs from India NOT locals. Stop playing the racist card to sidetrack the issue. And also, SG is on its way to being a slum thanks to the nehs and tiongs.

Of course I can read and think.

No one is playing any racism card and if you aren't happy with Singapore as it is right now, feel free to migrate to Cheena land or any other cities in India, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand or wherever. Maybe after that, you will appreciate what the smart thinking government of Singapore has done for this beautiful and clean city.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Ah Meng has joined my RC and is now a responsible volunteer for the community.
:biggrin:
3018002-darth-luke-talk-2.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
There is no doubt what you just posted. Let the numbers speak for itself simply looking at the ratio of Indians to Chinese in certain professions - lawyers ; doctors ; judges ; financiers etc etc Indians are exceptional indeed there is no denying.
OMG :eek: When have you become a shitskin lover?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
And I am politically neutral too. If one day PAP fucks up this meritocracy and multi racial multi religious multi cultural facet in their policy implementation, I will be the first to vote and boot them out!
Dey, I think your "one day" is already here. So its time to jettison your stupidly outdated worship of the pap. Time to get smart and think of your future and your children's future.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Please don't use such derogatory description. If you need to be sarcastic about Indians and their skin color, by all means. I would prefer you to call me Mocca or even Cafe Latte.
Mocca or even Cafe Latte? You're a funny one! Sorry dey, those names are too atas for your kind hor. :biggrin:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
A multi-cultural society does not necessarily mean a non racist one.

Giving preference to a preferred race is another form of racism in itself...let alone discriminating one.