• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pity them - Indians Work So Hard, So Tired

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
2 Indians occupy 7 seats
null-821.jpg

2 Indians occupy 3 recliners
null-1105.jpg

Another 2 Indians occupy 3 recliners
null-1783.jpg

Looks like the whole fucking world owes them fuckers

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Suvarnabhimbi Airport at the F wing this morning or about 35 mins ago.
This is civilised behaviour coming from a country famous for rapes and poisoning of school lunches.
Are they Foreign Talents on the way to the red dot to take over retrenched locals-no need to serve NS and 20% of places in school/universities reserved for their precious children.
ON reaching red dot,first sight will see locals in their 60's/70's sweeping floors/cleaning toilets-parents of soldiers doing national service or even some former national servicemen- a first world country punching above its weight indeed.

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2 Indians occupy 7 seats ...

2 Indians occupy 3 recliners ...

Another 2 Indians occupy 3 recliners ...

Looks like the whole fucking world owes them fuckers
dey used 2 haf it laidis back home ...

4124.1265229916.jpg

so, now, once dey find space, dey take up as much as possible 1st ... 2 compensate wat dey haf been deprived of back home ... wait balik kampung, cannot haf tis space luxury any mor ...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
My points really are,

1. Inconsiderate occupying more space than required depriving other paying travelers a chance to rest

2. These people rearranged all the seats and just fuck off after they wakeup causing a bloody mess

3. Their bare feet don't know what they step on are tested on every fucking part of the other seats including handles where people are resting their hands, this is totally unhygienic

4. Feet is pointed everywhere even at people resting opposite them this is rude

5. Their snoring is very disturbing

6. It lowers the standard and class of a beautiful airport

Of course I am sure I confronted they'll simply say there are so many seat around knnbccb of course la who dare to sit near them sure damn suay.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
u seem 2 me 2 b oways @ ze airpot ...

No choice bro, work calls

They better disinfect those seats afterwards. :wink:

Exactly but seriously even if they disinfect I'll still not sit, not sure if disinfectant can remove BO

You nvr walk over and punch their stomach. Look like good punch bags...

bro if I did that then they'll say their type is persecuted by racists

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My points really are,

1. Inconsiderate occupying more space than required depriving other paying travelers a chance to rest

2. These people rearranged all the seats and just fuck off after they wakeup causing a bloody mess

3. Their bare feet don't know what they step on are tested on every fucking part of the other seats including handles where people are resting their hands, this is totally unhygienic

Of course I am sure I confronted they'll simply say there are so many seat around knnbccb of course la who dare to sit near them sure damn suay.

I m surprised you never mentioned anything about BO. :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I live right at the northern tip of Jakarta and I've never seen any Indian here before cos it's far away from business district but knn so suay an hour ago spotted 5 mama walking like tua lampar government official doing inspection. What the fuck in Pluit? Oh help us please from this infestation.

null-694.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My points really are,

So far have not seen this at changi those fucking shit skins really take things over the limit why didn't the thais do anything to them?

Did you read the link i posted about once it was raining some kelings were taking shelter but the guards told them to fuck off anyway and mentioned cos customers won't come in if they see groups of indians. These shit skins are a fucking eye sore in fact it's surprising you don't see tiongs do that.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I live right at the northern tip of Jakarta and I've never seen any Indian here before cos it's far away from business district but knn so suay an hour ago spotted 5 mama walking like tua lampar government official doing inspection. What the fuck in Pluit? Oh help us please from this infestation.

Bro you were quite unlucky to have to encounter shit skins seated next to you on the airplane.

INfestation is correct seems like the only place you won't see a shit skin would be i dunno i bet the north pole has them too.

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, if you hang out at night, you can hardly see these charcoal black cina babis. :wink:

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah the rest of the world does not seem to be aware that india is exporting its fucking over crowding problem overseas through all the fraudulent qualifications proffered by its shitty pundeks.....

Luckil australia got whiff of this quickly and stop these shitnigger bastards from infesting like what they did to the uk...now you cant go to birmingham withoutbfeeling like its part of india....fuck this shit

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Why must the guy in the blue checked shirt walk with his hands behind his back?
To show that he is big fuck isit?

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why must the guy in the blue checked shirt walk with his hands behind his back?
To show that he is big fuck isit?

Yes I think so too, feeling big fuck. However I think this could be our very own IHP in person.