• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pity them - Indians Work So Hard, So Tired

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Did you read the link i posted about once it was raining some kelings were taking shelter but the guards told them to fuck off anyway and mentioned cos customers won't come in if they see groups of indians. These shit skins are a fucking eye sore in fact it's surprising you don't see tiongs do that.

Yes I read your post, Pattaya

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why must the guy in the blue checked shirt walk with his hands behind his back?
To show that he is big fuck isit?

i always kena fuck when i talk to elderly with my hands behind my back or in my pockets. don't know why.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I feel whenever these people are in uniform don't care what uniform be it security guard, carpark attendant, traffic warden they suddenly like kenna possessed become very sialan, don't believe go changi airport you see heaps of them sibeh sialan. It's like they're suddenly endowed with some great power and can show off. You guys noticed this too?

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
i always kena fuck when i talk to elderly with my hands behind my back or in my pockets. don't know why.

Next time you talk to them like that la, see next time they fuck you when your hands in pockets.
Mark-van-Bommel-forearm-jerk.jpg

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I feel whenever these people are in uniform don't care what uniform be it security guard, carpark attendant, traffic warden they suddenly like kenna possessed become very sialan, don't believe go changi airport you see heaps of them sibeh sialan. It's like they're suddenly endowed with some great power and can show off. You guys noticed this too?

yes, especially those clowns at the gate screening counters and the mudland cias / sats matas whom I suspect have a disdain for those better off than their misery. Love to put them in their places whenever the chance arises ....

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
yes, especially those clowns at the gate screening counters and the mudland cias / sats matas whom I suspect have a disdain for those better off than their misery. Love to put them in their places whenever the chance arises ....

Yes but we at the receiving end most of the time can only lan lan

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So many people here have voiced their concerns in the past in having these people at vital installations, but the Govt just don't seem to listen.

Many of these armed people have in the past actually smuggled people out of Singapore at Changi Airport. The Air France case involving a "foreigner" was a good example. How sure are we that these people may not do something for terrorists if paid money.????

These aliens truly treat Singaporeans with disdain and contempt. However, it is not they that are to be blamed, but our Govt that allowed them to be employed here in the first place.

Name me any other country (within ASEAN or beyond) that liberally employ foreigners? Try to sell some items on the footpaths of any ASEAN country. You will be arrested and deported and may even be declared a "persona-non-grata".

I have seen many "NEA illegal tobacco detectives" in action taking on our own citizens, even old folks for flouting the smoking rules and being involved in smoking contraband cigarettes.

An old Chinese cleaner narrated his past bad experience when he was caught for smoking a stick of contraband. Not only was he subjected to a long "lecture" by the Malaysian and his "officer at the Ops centre", he was eventually fined much more then his miserable salary. The worst part was that he claimed that he found the cigarette on the floor of the coffeeshop, beneath a table. This is a possibility as many people may hide their contraband cigarettes for fear of the "all-powerful NEA" . He was caught when he went to enjoy his "god-send" gift at a corner. The detaining officer according to him was a "Liampang "am-pai". What shocked me most was that he claimed that the Malaysian concerned had the gall to tell him, "saya suka hantam orang Singapur".

The Govt should realize that these foreigners are not doing them any favour but instead their actions on Singaporeans are a greatest disservice as it is causing many of them to distance themselves from the government. Such alienation is not good.

The NEA should be told to hold briefings for these "alien detectives" before they are sent out to hunt down defenceless Singaporeans like a pack of hounds.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
dey used 2 haf it laidis back home ...

4124.1265229916.jpg

so, now, once dey find space, dey take up as much as possible 1st ... 2 compensate wat dey haf been deprived of back home ... wait balik kampung, cannot haf tis space luxury any mor ...

Just look at HOW these vermins produce?

They pollute their own country so badly and now Singland invites these kind in and they flood in!

Sinkie, YOU are dead meat for sure if you stay on or continue to have your rulers do things their way.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On the topic of Indians and trains, here's a great video to cheer everyone up:

[video=youtube;Z_v6aLjOL1g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_v6aLjOL1g[/video]

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So many people here have voiced their concerns in the past in having these people at vital installations, but the Govt just don't seem to listen.

Many of these armed people have in the past actually smuggled people out of Singapore at Changi Airport. The Air France case involving a "foreigner" was a good example. How sure are we that these people may not do something for terrorists if paid money.????

These aliens truly treat Singaporeans with disdain and contempt. However, it is not they that are to be blamed, but our Govt that allowed them to be employed here in the first place.

Name me any other country (within ASEAN or beyond) that liberally employ foreigners? Try to sell some items on the footpaths of any ASEAN country. You will be arrested and deported and may even be declared a "persona-non-grata".

I have seen many "NEA illegal tobacco detectives" in action taking on our own citizens, even old folks for flouting the smoking rules and being involved in smoking contraband cigarettes.

An old Chinese cleaner narrated his past bad experience when he was caught for smoking a stick of contraband. Not only was he subjected to a long "lecture" by the Malaysian and his "officer at the Ops centre", he was eventually fined much more then his miserable salary. The worst part was that he claimed that he found the cigarette on the floor of the coffeeshop, beneath a table. This is a possibility as many people may hide their contraband cigarettes for fear of the "all-powerful NEA" . He was caught when he went to enjoy his "god-send" gift at a corner. The detaining officer according to him was a "Liampang "am-pai". What shocked me most was that he claimed that the Malaysian concerned had the gall to tell him, "saya suka hantam orang Singapur".

The Govt should realize that these foreigners are not doing them any favour but instead their actions on Singaporeans are a greatest disservice as it is causing many of them to distance themselves from the government. Such alienation is not good.

The NEA should be told to hold briefings for these "alien detectives" before they are sent out to hunt down defenceless Singaporeans like a pack of hounds.

these mudfucks are employed becoz locals don't want to earn meagre salaries. If you notice, many enforcement jobs are staffed with these clowns - prisons, carpark wardens, sats / cias, cisco, customs etc that gives them a chance to lord it over us, although not all do it. Fair enough if enforcement is done when you break the rules but I can't help noticing when they dish out the "saya suka hantam orang Singapur" as you stated, with glee. Of course, it's a trait esp for the pundeks who cannot handle power / authority and di-shnark their wives and kids after hitting the bottle and is apparent with the local types too. Btw, beware when smoking unpaid duty fags as the nea chaps hang around smoking corners waiting to pounce as it's easy to detect non-SDPC ones.

LordKrishna

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
On the topic of Indians and trains, here's a great video to cheer everyone up:

[video=youtube;Z_v6aLjOL1g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_v6aLjOL1g[/video]

I wonder if these onlookers are running away from the smell or the sight??? Guess?

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
muahaha... i love this thread !!!

ah nehs oh ah nehs....

fuck u all racists ! chao ah nehs !

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn you sure or not, today I just heard that 50% of the skilled migration visa from India are all fake ok. 40% student visa also fake. The ah nehs we try to hire all fake also.

Yeah the rest of the world does not seem to be aware that india is exporting its fucking over crowding problem overseas through all the fraudulent qualifications proffered by its shitty pundeks.....

Luckil australia got whiff of this quickly and stop these shitnigger bastards from infesting like what they did to the uk...now you cant go to birmingham withoutbfeeling like its part of india....fuck this shit