• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Photographs of Tampines accident

Do you want the photographs removed?

• Yes

Votes: 33 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 33 50.0%

• Total voters

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: Please remove Jah's gory pic of Tampines boys' accident as Starhub will ban this

Uhm ye whatever :smile:. If you dont mind i would like to keep this thread and the poll alive for another couple of days (till sunday) to give more people a chance to vote. Is there a way to make the poll public still?

I can't do it on my end. Just start another thread and conduct a public poll then. Make it short like 2-3 days. Trust me, theres only 5-10 real person here. Even if your poll goes until 1 month, it will still be that same 5-10 person with their clones. :biggrin:

DorkVaderIsMBSSLOTS

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Please remove Jah's gory pic of Tampines boys' accident as Starhub will ban this

Uhm ye whatever :smile:. If you dont mind i would like to keep this thread and the poll alive for another couple of days (till sunday) to give more people a chance to vote. Is there a way to make the poll public still?

Poll manipulated by clone accounts. I should contribute too. :biggrin:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

I can't do it on my end. Just start another thread and conduct a public poll then. Make it short like 2-3 days. Trust me, theres only 5-10 real person here. Even if your poll goes until 1 month, it will still be that same 5-10 person with their clones. :biggrin:

Will do that, thx.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

Public poll can be found here: http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...mpines-cement-truck-victims-be-shown-publicly

Please vote, thx. Can you lock this thread?

Last edited:

Dutch

I could argue that they were partially to be blamed for riding pillion which is against the law. :rolleyes: It's very hard to control one small bike with two kids balanced on it.

You are getting scarier. I do agree on that but nowadays kids are riding them this way. It's a fad.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cause I want to fuck you

Tony chat is someone full of hatred and anger. Some people are just like that. I've met many. They are vexations to the spirit and are best to be avoided. I think its their upbringing. He must have come from a disfunctional family or something must have happened to them while growing up to cause such warped thinking. They are full of themselves and always, always think thy are right or think it is cool to think the way they do.

Sometimes such people need to be pitied cause they are like disabled people - not in the physical sense but in their mental state. Imagine going through life with this belly full of anger, hatred and anti-social thinking....

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Then why the fuck are you replying to every sentence i posted.

Because he just to fuck you and he does not bother about the content!

Just shut the fuck up, you compassion less piece of shit!

Don't worry, the day you drop dead, the whole world including your family members won't give a damn about you. Only your Thai teeraks will be sad as they have lost a whoring customer, I.e. source of income!

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's midnight.

Yes - 32 - 43.84%
No - 41 - 56.16%

The local votes counted for the poll are conclusive of the results. Pursuant to Section 49, Subsection 7E, Paragraph A of the Sammyboy Elections Act, I declare we should leave the gory pics on.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Its actually much lesser. The correct number should be about 5-10. Most of the people are actually talking to themselves here.

If the OA decides to log in to all his clones and vote, then all the votes here will be negligible.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i dun give a fuck.. where is the fucking photo??

Jah, post leh.. knn poll here and there for fuck...

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

You guys are funny. Screwing faceless monikers. I rather save the energy to screw those PRC girls. Whatever you guys want to do, don't upset my boss :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Let's warm up a bit...

So you sinkies approve this? and not the sinkie version??? Just because your sinkie PAP politician said so???
Your PAP low life never do their job at that accident prone junction and now try to act saint.. Lanjiao understand...

and as usual, they like to tell people, you should do this and should not do that and add in some moral bullshit to it .. like must be sensitive.. Fuck you bunch of sinkie shit .. understand?
What about paying yourself obscene salary from the taxpayers and the rise the bills, property tax and all the shit?

pattaya-city-head-bust-pointer-thailand-03-1024x767.jpg

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Then why you ask me to post?

Site is banned need to log in with vpn

after i ask you, then i go and search for it myself :biggrin:

why your sinkie telco like that one... ???

btw, which VPN you use?

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

after i ask you, then i go and search for it myself :biggrin:

why your sinkie telco like that one... ???

btw, which VPN you use?

Aiyah there are many vpn and proxies out there to choose from la some of them are free mine isn't so the speed and security is much better