• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Photo of Downtown east gangster

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you read today NEW PAPER. they already hinted this.

NG's friends has police records for rioting too.
And when reporters visit the wake, his father was civil. But his friends are rude to the reporters.

These young punks think they ekin cheng or jordan chan. Their bravado sickens me. If they have just a little conscience, they wouldn't have turned up at the funeral. :mad:

Singaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore too small. If you on the run, must leave country. Stay in country sure kena caught sooner r later.

†††††

Alfrescian
Loyal
How they know the identities of these killers so fast and where they are hiding?

so easy, so many video cameras in downtown east, after identifying the perpetrators, just do a scan for any register names including their relatives lor.

or inform all the hotels and chalet to send in the name list of their occupants lor.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah beng paikia cool sia...:wink:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ORhi7TWMZC8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ORhi7TWMZC8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MR01Vqgl8ic?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MR01Vqgl8ic?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
How they know the identities of these killers so fast and where they are hiding?

Call yourself 'Hairylee' and post such a question.

At the snap of the fingers, they know who you voted for, where you work, what you eat, what you do in your spare time, what are your vices or hobbies etc etc .

Right down to when you shit and how many times on average do you shit everyday!:biggrin:

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
A bloody lesson for all parents out there. Take care of your sons, not just look after as Goh Meng Seng puts it. Make sure no bad company, no bad behaviour. If you spare the rod, others won't spare the blade.
Very well said, bro Ram!

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
That bloody asshole still alive after injured himself from the chase? So fast discharged from ICU? Bloody punk!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as an indian, what you know about 3 6 9 ?

I'm not Indian. Ramseth is the old transliteration of an Egyptian name, taken in biblical context as I'm Christian. It's rare that Christians take names of supposedly villains, but in my case it was in context of reminder to repentance. Many Chinese are more Indian than me. Remember Buddha was born in India. Nepal was part of India at the time of his birth.

Jesus was born Jew, but I'm gentile, as Christianity differentiates that.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not Indian. Ramseth is the old transliteration of an Egyptian name, taken in biblical context as I'm Christian. It's rare that Christians take names of supposedly villains, but in my case it was in context of reminder to repentance. Many Chinese are more Indian than me. Remember Buddha was born in India. Nepal was part of India at the time of his birth.

nepal was never a part of india u nigger. :oIo::oIo:

Coolsaint77

Alfrescian
Loyal

Huh? Ramses II was a great man if he is the one you are referring to.

Most of the ang kong kias in Egypt are built for him.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3 6 9 actually mean
3 + 6 + 9 = 18 Xiao Kun Tong

369 should not be Ang Soon Tong as AST number is 21. AST concentrated in AMK/YCK region while 18 should be Jurong area. At least that was what i knew as a kid. My primary classmate father one of the top leader in AST, nice guy to us kids. His henchmen were also his workers as he run a tentage biz at jalan kayu. never see them after psle.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So you can go worhip your Gurkhas.

come on lah, nepal were never part of india past dynasties, had always been a independent state abit with heavy indian influence. Just because have indian culture dont make nepal part of india. If india want to use culture as an excuse, then india should claim afganistan too as that god forsaken country once adore hindu culture before it was put to the sword by moslem invaders.

why dont proclaim Bhutan part of india too...:rolleyes: