• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Photo of Downtown east gangster

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are all 18 and above. Death sentence stays.

Much as we wish, these scums will never see the noose (at least not for this case).
Regardless how the defence lawyers spin or how the prosecutors proceed, my guess is they will not be sentenced longer than 7 years each. I expect between 4-7 years.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, I dun think I use the correct term "see water". Should be "sit/watch in kpt". I won't know how much "incentive" they collecting, but those beers/drinks they drink everyday in kpt is foc. If you happened to pass by kpts in chong pang yishun, you will know.

What abt his younger bro? Are their asset being confisicated?

Somehow I tot they number is 08.

If they are getting free beer/drinks everyday, it's either their bro owns the coffee stall or one of their better-off bro pays up later - on credit.

Another reason could be they have no better place to go to. The KPTs there allow 2 exercises - beer for the tummy and eyes for the beer promoters. Watch TV, gossip and interaction too.

Younger bro of ALS? No idea what he is doing now or where he is. If I am not wrong, ALS's problem started with him or his mouth to be more exact. HLS and 08, that I have check with CID!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Much as we wish, these scums will never see the noose (at least not for this case).
Regardless how the defence lawyers spin or how the prosecutors proceed, my guess is they will not be sentenced longer than 7 years each. I expect between 4-7 years.

If only betting websites like SBOBET and IBCBET "open the plate" for bets.
Can have many types of bets - jail time, caning, trial dates, lawyers hired, presiding High Court Judge, DPPs etc.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If only betting websites like SBOBET and IBCBET "open the plate" for bets.
Can have many types of bets - jail time, caning, trial dates, lawyers hired, presiding High Court Judge, DPPs etc.

Station someone inside courtroom listen to ongoing trial still can live report and open jalan plate as well. :biggrin: