• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Phone number

kohpc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will reveal your age.

Your Phone number will reveal your Age.
Do not believe? Try it...

[1] Take a look at your last digit of your cell phone number
[2] Use this figure and multiply by 2
[3] Then add 5
[4] And then multiply by 50
[5] And then add the number 1763
[6] The last step; with this number, subtract your birth year.

Now you see a three-digit number.
The first digit is the last digit of your phone number, the next digits show your actual age!

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
scary...:o

Will reveal your age.

[3] Then add 5

The first digit is the last digit of your phone number, the next digits show your actual age!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Will reveal your age.

[3] Then add 5

That's because the first digit will always be "x" (your phone number) and the last two digits will always be a subtraction of your birth year from the figure 2013.

kohpc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some maths stuff which I am hopeless at. Some of the guys here are quite good at this sort of thing I believe.

no worries, just find it very amazing. i have encountered similar ways of calculating age but doesn't know how they did it?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will reveal your age.

[3] Then add 5

1. Let x be the last digit of your phone number.

Then, (2x + 5) x 50 + 1763 – birth year = 100x + 250 + 1763 – birth year = 'x00' + (2013 – birth year)

2. Let the 2-digit no. 'yz' represent your age.

Then, 'yz' = (2013 – birth year)

∴ 'x00' + (2013 – birth year) = 'x00' + 'yz' = 'xyz',
where x will always be the last digit of your phone no. and yz always your age, valid for year 2013 (Q.E.D.)

Last edited:

kohpc

Alfrescian
Loyal
QED = Quite Easily Done? I envy you guys who are good at maths. I was never much good even early on.

1. Let x be the last digit of your phone number.

Then, (2x + 5) x 50 + 1763 – birth year = 100x + 250 + 1763 – birth year = 'x00' + (2013 – birth year)

2. Let the 2-digit no. 'yz' represent your age.

Then, 'yz' = (2013 – birth year)

∴ 'x00' + (2013 – birth year) = 'x00' + 'yz' = 'xyz',
where x will always be the last digit of your phone no. and yz always your age, valid for year 2013 (Q.E.D.)

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
QED = Quite Easily Done? I envy you guys who are good at maths. I was never much good even early on.

QED , ha ha ha, long time, I have not seen this in use...use to have to write this after completing a maths question...came back with red marks & the reply from the teacher..Quite Easily Dumfounded...ha ha ha Q.E.D. !!! :biggrin:

Great mathematicians does not make great economists or politicians... hmmmm!!:(

kohpc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Red marks for Maths was ops normal for me, could never get the hang of it even though some of the kind teachers tried to give me extra help.

QED , ha ha ha, long time, I have not seen this in use...use to have to write this after completing a maths question...came back with red marks & the reply from the teacher..Quite Easily Dumfounded...ha ha ha Q.E.D. !!! :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

QED = Queers Enjoy Dicks