• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Petition to ban jw5 for bumping old threads with multiple clones

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think he was the one. If memory serves me, he did mention he just collect mthly dividend fm shares. Must be then loaded.
and he would save $6.9 in haircut by crossing to jb to top up gas while having lunch there. by the time he returned to sg he was poorer by $69 after shopping.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For a while I worked with one of the doctors who provided chelation therapy in Singapore. He has passed away already. Not many do it because it is basically not approved by SMC. Illegal. And we all kind of knew who were the ones who provide it. Small community.

Yes. Its illegal. But one of my friends did went for it at JB.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey.... u a scriptures pumping fool now....

1623811420217.png

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually last time in old forum also got a lot of very foul language members. @Leongsam there was one member who very good describing how he use a broom? Cant remember his name.

Hey guys take it easy lah. I miss the light hearted 69 loving bro @eatshitndie who would turn some foul language insult into a joke make it funny.

Do you truly hate each other or is this the kind of foul mouthed banter you find in army barracks between friends and buddies?
i’m now more obsessed with maintaining my average game score of 444 and average word score of 36.9 at words with friends. so many ang moh chiobus pinging me on hangout and sending their pics and videos. many are out of work and staying at home with nothing to do. some are good, some are lousy.

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
what happened? you just dropped your iq of 169 down to 69? i used to respect your views but no longer with this moronic message. do you sincerely believe sam is a diehard anti-vaxxer? if you do so, you just lost the plot, one of the unflinching fundamentals that you’ve been preaching on sbf all this time - and that is, don’t take the admin seriously. he’s offering anti-vaxxer views to offset and balance the lopsidedness of vaccine proponents on this site just as he did with pro-pap vs. anti-pap sentiments. if there are no devil’s advocates nor contrarian views this site may as well be renamed “cumbaya cum cum all have coitus with capamerica.” the ones who offer contrarian counter points with data and sources to support them, peered reviewed or not, in the hostile face of (vast) majority opinion are the heroes here. there’s a sacrifice to volunteer for opposing advocacy. they will also be the ones to becum mavericks, outliers, richer than ordinary folks, think outside the box, run their biz and homes well. losers are those who kiss each other’s arseholes and quickly jump on the bandwagon of the majority.

WOW What happened to you?

You used to be on the ball, the first to be reasonable and point out just how bad the PRCs are

Now all I see is you screaming and shouting, acting like a PRC

I hope you are having a bad day or something but seriously just WOW

Pull it together man, nothing is worse than a PRC and dont drag yourself down to their level

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You used to be on the ball, the first to be reasonable and point out just how bad the PRCs are

Pull it together man, nothing is worse than a PRC and dont drag yourself down to their level
how much is the ccp paying you?

jw5

Loyal

You guys should all chill out. I am the one hanging by my fingertips here. :frown:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I understand you better now.

Unfortunately the way society has gone is not so much with "majority" bandwagon. It is more like "MY" bandwagon.

It is dangerous to really have a view anymore because it could offend someone deeply. Which is why I don't really want to post anymore especially when it comes to views.

The only correct view is what the other person's view is.

All these people with different views believe they are either the numerical majority or the scientific majority or intellectual majority or light majority or fact majority or truth majority or moral majority or god knows what group of majority.

So......I personally find that the true path to freedom these days......is to HAVE NO VIEWS! or ambiguous views and opinions! LOL! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
This is absolutely true in Asia. Very dangerous to have a view that’s not the majority indeed. And liar sons of whores always attack below the belt and that is why I virgin become slut whore mistress.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is dangerous to really have a view anymore because it could offend someone deeply. Which is why I don't really want to post anymore especially when it comes to views.

The only correct view is what the other person's view is.
Me too. Just posting some people are not poor thing is already enough to offend someone deeply. You must agree that they are poor thing!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me too. Just posting some people are not poor thing is already enough to offend someone deeply. You must agree that they are poor thing!
offend some psychopath deeply that will rally his whole sia suay human snakes community to target you no end be it in forum or outside forum - hiding in unit or behind whistle.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
you have to ask new moderator canada doc NAYSG you see he suddenly stopped deleting JW5 so he allows it after 1 day but if you point out he has depression like I did he will jalan for 5 months then return as moderator and then delete your posts as revenge

Just watch both moderators they are very "sad cases" and "want revenge" LOL! :tongue::tongue::tongue:
OIC so @nayr69sg is the new moderator aka the old timer that @Leongsam said approached him to help moderating. @jw5 so it’s this screwball clone that you said deleted your posts in my thread?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is absolutely true in Asia. Very dangerous to have a view that’s not the majority indeed. And liar sons of whores always attack below the belt and that is why I virgin become slut whore mistress.
One liar son of whore @waitifcuk that claimed to put me on ignore list just bumped up thread to make a slut whore mistress comment around me as usual.