• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Petition to ban jw5 for bumping old threads with multiple clones

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am beginning to think that if I do end my life I will take my kids and wife with me as well. It is best for them.

Of course there are no plans to do anything like that now. But I am slowly starting to realize that the world is shit. Most people are shit. Bullies rule the world.

It is totally true ....

Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven.
Blessed are those who mourn,
for they will be comforted.
Blessed are the meek,
for they will inherit the Earth.
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they will be satisfied.7Blessed are the merciful,
for they will be shown mercy.
Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they will be called children of God.
Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven.
Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.
Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Blessed doesn't mean being happy on Earth lah.

And God did say he sent man out to suffer on Earth.

So the LORD God said to the serpent, ‘Because you have done this ... I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel.’ – Genesis 3:14-15 -Man is wired to fuck up each other

Adam named his wife Eve, because she would become the mother of all the living. 21 The Lord God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife and clothed them. 22 And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.” 23 So the Lord God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken. 24 After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.
You have my cell phone number,
Please call me if and when you feel like you need to discuss or speak to another man.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
God is amongst us.
Take care.
Please call me any time any day, before taking any unusual steps.
Thanks.

I can understand how these suicides happen. It is more a spur of the moment sort of thing. If there is no weapon like gun to easily kill it makes it harder to do in a spur of the moment so it is preventable that way.

For me I will probably find the courage and spur to action to kill myself when there is some day when "it is just too much".

I have already planned 3 options

1) Jump off the flyover bridge on the Bow River
2) Hang myself from my home staircase
3) Wrap my head in a plastic bag, go to sleep with my CPAP machine connected to a tank of helium

Each has its pros and cons.

jw5

Loyal
Thanks.

I can understand how these suicides happen. It is more a spur of the moment sort of thing. If there is no weapon like gun to easily kill it makes it harder to do in a spur of the moment so it is preventable that way.

For me I will probably find the courage and spur to action to kill myself when there is some day when "it is just too much".

3) Wrap my head in a plastic bag, go to sleep with my CPAP machine connected to a tank of helium

Nice long post.
Treasure life. :thumbsup:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks.

Please do not take any such steps.
One of my friend, about 6 years older, was diagnosed with prostate cancer, and within a week or two, hung himself in his garage.
He was a soft spoken very generous man, a partner at a Big Bay Street firm.
He somehow knew the sizes of our children when they were under age ten, and he often delivered brand name clothes to our house, big box of various boxes of chocolates at Halloween and Christmas (and envelopes with cash), snd boxes of goodies (juice boxes, cheese bars, etc) in Sep re back to school snacks.

jw5

Loyal
One of my friend, about 6 years older, was diagnosed with prostate cancer, and within a week or two, hung himself in his garage.
He somehow knew the sizes of our children when they were under age ten, and he often delivered brand name clothes to our house, big box of various boxes of chocolates at Halloween and Christmas (and envelopes with cash), snd boxes of goodies (juice boxes, cheese bars, etc) in Sep re back to school snacks.

Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

He had the courage to take action.

I also now know how it feels and why some of us would prefer a physician to assist in suicide.

I was just thinking last night about Medical Assistance in Dying.

https://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/cj-jp/ad-am/bk-di.html

Eligibility for persons suffering from mental illness​

Canadians whose only medical condition is a mental illness, and who otherwise meet all eligibility criteria, will not be eligible for MAID until March 17, 2023. This includes conditions that are primarily within the domain of psychiatry, such as depression and personality disorders. It does not include neurocognitive and neurodevelopmental disorders, or other conditions that may affect cognitive abilities.

This temporary exclusion will provide the Government of Canada with more time to study how MAID on the basis of a mental illness can safely be provided and to ensure appropriate safeguards are in place to protect those persons. To support this work, the law requires the Ministers of Justice and Health to initiate an expert review, which will be tasked with considering protocols, guidance and safeguards for MAID for persons suffering from mental illness, and to make recommendations within the next year (by March 17, 2022).

We shall see in April 2022 what the new recommendations are.

I had a discussion with my wife this morning about this. I told her that maybe in 2023 I will want to go for this MAID based on my depression. She said to me "how do you expect me to reply to that?"

jw5

Loyal
He had the courage to take action.

I also now know how it feels and why some of us would prefer a physician to assist in suicide.

I was just thinking last night about Medical Assistance in Dying.

https://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/cj-jp/ad-am/bk-di.html

Eligibility for persons suffering from mental illness​

Canadians whose only medical condition is a mental illness, and who otherwise meet all eligibility criteria, will not be eligible for MAID until March 17, 2023. This includes conditions that are primarily within the domain of psychiatry, such as depression and personality disorders. It does not include neurocognitive and neurodevelopmental disorders, or other conditions that may affect cognitive abilities.

This temporary exclusion will provide the Government of Canada with more time to study how MAID on the basis of a mental illness can safely be provided and to ensure appropriate safeguards are in place to protect those persons. To support this work, the law requires the Ministers of Justice and Health to initiate an expert review, which will be tasked with considering protocols, guidance and safeguards for MAID for persons suffering from mental illness, and to make recommendations within the next year (by March 17, 2022).

We shall see in April 2022 what the new recommendations are.

I had a discussion with my wife this morning about this. I told her that maybe in 2023 I will want to go for this MAID based on my depression. She said to me "how do you expect me to reply to that?"

Thanks for the post. :thumbsup:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
LOL! Yeah I am talking to myself here.

Ok work day starting. Hope dont call any assholes today.
Remember to call @Charlie99 if ever you need to talk. It is very nice of him to offer his friendship and listening ear. So the least you could do is to call him if the need arises.

Life is hard, people are generally fucked up selfish assholes. Family members included. But it is what it is. We press on, focusing on doing the right thing. So that we maintain our self respect in the midst of all that chaos and turmoil.

jw5

Loyal
Remember to call @Charlie99 if ever you need to talk. It is very nice of him to offer his friendship and listening ear. So the least you could do is to call him if the need arises.

Life is hard, people are generally fucked up selfish assholes. Family members included. But it is what it is. We press on, focusing on doing the right thing. So that we can have self respect.

We should take things easier. :thumbsup:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Hey guys want your feedback....

As you know there has been some talk about jw5 always bumping up his threads. So if you come to the forum many times all you see are these threads below on the first page:

Son of Founder Bak Kut Teh Sucking Our Dicks Now! Begging Us To Save His Bak Kut Teh Bizness With 30% Discount! Sales Drop By 85%!

East Coast Plan unveiled

Oppie Chee Trying To Rip Off Sinkies With $100 Homemade Mashed Potatoes! Bukit Batok Residents Sibei Sianz That They Can't Get Rid Of Him!

Police And MOE Searching For Traitor Who Leaked Press Release!

Many Pappys don't like OngYK..not Team player.

SBF exclusive. PSP's COL(Dr) Ang Yong Guan to win Marymount SMC

Even The Stupid and Lazy Pinoys Know That China Intention Is To Cheat and Rob Philippines

Government has imposed Code Red measures without calling the situation Code Red

Online users express anger towards Chan Chun Sing over his remarks of calling people “idiots” and “disgraceful”

Singapore appointed 2 idiots to lead the task force.

Jewel Changi airport is looking like a ghost town.....

What bad news do you forsee after GE?

Where to find this kind of woman officer in the SAF?

Case 1566 Woman 27y.o Programme Coordinator @SGH

TVB Paid $5 for Cantonese Chiobu’s Golden CB

This is a true GILF.

Gahmen needs to come clean on those cases classified as "work permit holders not residing in domintories"

Why Jamus Lim join Workers' Party ?

Are there any of these threads you feel deserve to be sticky?

Actually I think JW5 Food Thread (Previously : Shortage of DaBao plastic and foam containers during Circuit Breaker) deserves to be sticky.

Feedback on the above threads jw5 likes. Which ones deserve to be sticky. Might as well just put sticky lah. Then jw5 dont need to bump up.

Those you feel you bored liao dowan to see anymore then please jw5 can don't keep bumping up?

We reach a compromise lah.

I like to see some new threads leh. Gives impression got new posts. Same old threads like nothing happening leh. Some of these threads the main topic so long ago liao - old news.

If you happy to just let jw5 bump up and leave it as is then let me know too.

Sam's way has always been to just leave things as is. But not everyone agrees with that. Sam kindly let me have a go at trying to manage this and see how.

But then if try to manage things then some people will get upset which has happened eg @ginfreely doesnt think that is good.

No management no control sometimes = CHAOS. Or sometimes = self regulating.

So how? Let me know.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
i will try to explain why I have decided to take @Leongsam to task.

He knows he is poking the bear abt COVID. Search my past posts here - I only respond to his COVID posts.

At first everyone here laughed - and it was humorous.

then people mostly started to ignore him. His pointless threads were like tanwahtiu spastic crap no one wanted a part of.

then next thing you know people like laksaboy and tobelight started the conspiracy theory vaccine crap

i was reading your own interaction with tobelight recently and its shocking.

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/how-many-singaporeans-are-like-this.305707/#post-3405651

Its my opinion that @Leongsam is breeding purposefully this kind of conspiracy theory crap because he thinks its funny which it was but now its not.

its serious. when you have this forum producing far right wing conspiracy crap we all in trouble - that is why it pisses me off so much

Yours are shitskin ahneh craps need to be fuck deep deep.

U are not qualified to refute Sam threads either.

Who are you? A Motherfucker multiple clone arseholers....

Go fuck yrslf...

For my threads, you are dumbfuck stupid to join my threads. It's beyond your low IQ to contribute to my threads....

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Yours are shitskin ahneh craps need to be fuck deep deep.

U are not qualified to refute Sam threads either.

Who are you? A Motherfucker multiple clone arseholers....

Go fuck yrslf...

For my threads, you are dumbfuck stupid to join my threads. It's beyond your low IQ to contribute to my threads....

Well said. :thumbsup:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey guys want your feedback....

As you know there has been some talk about jw5 always bumping up his threads. So if you come to the forum many times all you see are these threads below on the first page:

Son of Founder Bak Kut Teh Sucking Our Dicks Now! Begging Us To Save His Bak Kut Teh Bizness With 30% Discount! Sales Drop By 85%!

East Coast Plan unveiled

Oppie Chee Trying To Rip Off Sinkies With $100 Homemade Mashed Potatoes! Bukit Batok Residents Sibei Sianz That They Can't Get Rid Of Him!

Police And MOE Searching For Traitor Who Leaked Press Release!

Many Pappys don't like OngYK..not Team player.

SBF exclusive. PSP's COL(Dr) Ang Yong Guan to win Marymount SMC

Even The Stupid and Lazy Pinoys Know That China Intention Is To Cheat and Rob Philippines

Government has imposed Code Red measures without calling the situation Code Red

Online users express anger towards Chan Chun Sing over his remarks of calling people “idiots” and “disgraceful”

Singapore appointed 2 idiots to lead the task force.

Jewel Changi airport is looking like a ghost town.....

What bad news do you forsee after GE?

Where to find this kind of woman officer in the SAF?

Case 1566 Woman 27y.o Programme Coordinator @SGH

TVB Paid $5 for Cantonese Chiobu’s Golden CB

This is a true GILF.

Gahmen needs to come clean on those cases classified as "work permit holders not residing in domintories"

Why Jamus Lim join Workers' Party ?

Are there any of these threads you feel deserve to be sticky?

Actually I think JW5 Food Thread (Previously : Shortage of DaBao plastic and foam containers during Circuit Breaker) deserves to be sticky.

Feedback on the above threads jw5 likes. Which ones deserve to be sticky. Might as well just put sticky lah. Then jw5 dont need to bump up.

Those you feel you bored liao dowan to see anymore then please jw5 can don't keep bumping up?

We reach a compromise lah.

I like to see some new threads leh. Gives impression got new posts. Same old threads like nothing happening leh. Some of these threads the main topic so long ago liao - old news.

If you happy to just let jw5 bump up and leave it as is then let me know too.

Sam's way has always been to just leave things as is. But not everyone agrees with that. Sam kindly let me have a go at trying to manage this and see how.

But then if try to manage things then some people will get upset which has happened eg @ginfreely doesnt think that is good.

No management no control sometimes = CHAOS. Or sometimes = self regulating.

So how? Let me know.
This seems beginning of a collapse