• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Perspective's Personal Information

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
To TFBH......The 2 friends does not even know what is nomination centre was announced live on TV. I took it as conceding defeat, wouldn't you? From the mouth of LKY himself. Uncle Yap was there too. But he chickened out, dared not talk to LKY, just spying and fooling around.Even his female clone Namedrops. So there you are. So don't blame anyone if your personal names/nicks got mentioned because there is a loose cannon somewhere close to you.

ramseth the chow ah kwa aka ireneyeoh. today he remember to wear his balls n cock is it. so today 'ireneyeoh' is absent.

Last edited:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
The village idiot has no substance to contribute, so he chooses to piggyback on this thread which was started by Scroobal for his private agenda against you and other perceived "WP" associates.

This is a man who is not using a nick, but using his real name. And this is a man who has stood for elections in 2011 and 2006, and is a well known public figure. I was right about the menses stopping after being given a job at TOC.

Maybe you haven't given his diamond award yet. It is ironic, if I remember, that Scro also found his anti-WP diatribe inconsistent, so you are correct about his stinking opportunism. And again chooses to make yet another passing lie, this time about being asked by "my party" not to use real name or that there was indeed a party that asks all affiliates not to join forums, and expectedly does not respond further. Maybe another new thread in future, the will throw/sneak in the same lie again.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
To Perspective:

We'll meet up soon again when I'm in Singapore and my buddy you-know-who is free. Nobody's perfect everytime, including you and me of course. Whatever it is, let's talk it over dinner and a few rounds of drinks. This Scroobal hasn't recuperated from his testicles operation, or at least still suffering from side effects.

I have to agree with JXL it is quite true that you have given snippets about people's real life. While unlike others, you have told the truth, it should be a habit that should stop.

The issue is the way you perceive the forum. It is not MSN or intranet. There is only Ram, Persp, JXL, Scro, TFBH, Locke etc. Not Samuel, Tommy, Beng Hong etc. That helps us to focus on issues more. As a long time forummer, you should know the principle of the forum is the issues and the individuals only serve to distract. Gold Monkey Sink still hasn't realised that whenever discussions revolves around him, the life he leads outside the forum also becomes part of the discussion, such as his shop and his wife, which is meaningless and distracting. Maybe he enjoys the attention. I think it is likely. It is personal preference, but not my preference.

In this case, the saying "whatever you said being used against you" has manifested greatly. But I am alright with you. (I am alright with Scro either even if he is not). The issue is, this is a lesson on where your priorities should lie - forum or MSN. Now, Scro used you big time and you are caught with no defense.

You want to call my real life alter ego to a drink, just text. As said, this is not MSN. Perspective only exists behind a PC screen and cannot drink.

Last edited:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh bro, christmas is coming. Let's forgive and forget. Perhaps one of these day we should meet up and we have good reason to, am quite pleasant to find out you are my school senior@M. I have since quitted smoking, dimsum seems to be a healthier choice. Bring Ramseth along if you want to fulfil Scroobal fantasy.

I see. That's coincidental. Anyway, I can see that he has minimised and/or stopped responding and will leave it.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You essentially stalking him with the avatar and the same message. Suggest that you lose the avatar and revert to what ever usual nic and put your points across. It will be a better place.
ramseth the chow ah kwa aka ireneyeoh. today he remember to wear his balls n cock is it. so today 'ireneyeoh' is absent.

jixiaolan

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the same guy who not long ago had played a prank by sending out mass sms-es announcing his own death. Did you not rush down to attend his funeral wake with a certain T-cube? Facts and truths are rarely important to scriptwriters, their main concern is on how to generate interests and deliver a believable plot to the audience.

I have to agree with JXL it is quite true that you have given snippets about people's real life. While unlike others, you have told the truth, it should be a habit that should stop.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the same guy who not long ago had played a prank by sending out mass sms-es announcing his own death. Did you not rush down to attend his funeral wake with a certain T-cube? Facts and truths are rarely important to scriptwriters, their main concern is on how to generate interests and deliver a believable plot to the audience.

Noted. You see, I started the mild admonishment after hearing he had revealed so much about you despite you never having used your real name or identified yourself. Not so much for me. Scro was right that I kept quiet - till now. Years ago when someone lauded me for my political analysis, Ram threw in that I was not only analysing, I was in the thick of action as a candidate, naming the GE year and the ward. These are the itchy times when he will throw such snippets. But nothing compared to what he said about you.

The problem with Scro was adding more stuff which narrowed things down further, but then denies he is as equally guilty as Ram. At least Ram does not deny doing some things but will not admit that it is wrong. Scro was worse, he denies the doing itself, blames Ram and others, distorts the picture with such info etc. That is why I was harder on Scro than Ram.

Anyway, may I suggest not to start further about the death issue, me rushing down, mentioning of T-cube etc. You know when he (Ram) comes to defend himself, then more issues outside the forum will be talked about. Very grey and difficult to draw the line on where to stop, what is private info and what is not. Anything, settle outside forum for the benefit of not distracting other forummers.

Last edited:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Insects keep flying around to sting the very one who actually provided them the necessary juice which they acted upon with full glee! Hypocrisy has no bound!

Goh Meng Seng

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Insects keep flying around to sting the very one who actually provided them the necessary juice which they acted upon with full glee! Hypocrisy has no bound!

Goh Meng Seng

Loser alert! Lost election then run off to Hong Kong to 'work'. Then when election is coming, you come back again?

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The problem with Scro was adding more stuff which narrowed things down further, but then denies he is as equally guilty as Ram. At least Ram does not deny doing some things but will not admit that it is wrong. Scro was worse, he denies the doing itself, blames Ram and others, distorts the picture with such info etc. That is why I was harder on Scro than Ram.

Perspective,

I suggest you take this discussion offline. Or else, Scroobal will one day DIG UP this, brag about knowing even more private details about your life, and blame you for it all. Don't give him anymore ammunition.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perspective,

I suggest you take this discussion offline. Or else, Scroobal will one day DIG UP this, brag about knowing even more private details about your life, and blame you for it all. Don't give him anymore ammunition.

scroobal is a sorry excuse for a human being. He likes to sniff at assholes to dig people's dirt too.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Loser alert! Lost election then run off to Hong Kong to 'work'. Then when election is coming, you come back again?

That's quite funny. Every time one appears, people can't wait to swat it. Happened 2 out of 2 times in this thread alone. I wonder who is really the insect.

And expected the lie is not addressed, and the liar has the cheek to appear in the same thread this time.

Last edited:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perspective,

Duly noted and thanks. Will end here.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Poor Insects stinging all over the place and trying to pull others into the picture.

Let me put it into perspective of perspective. Insects are only interested in personal petty issues and never about the overall big picture and theme. Thus the contradictions arise and hypocrisy exposed naturally.

But ultimately, it is a lost journey for the Insects and ultimately Insects cannot survive if there is no juice for it to suck. Education is never the issue, contrary to what Scroobal thinks. It is more about the mental state and sometimes, Insects just find the unbearable lightness of being.

Goh Meng Seng

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ever the politician.

You know deep down that education is a life long journey and it never ends. When I said Bus 64 was going for his masters, I got the retort from someone here that he makes 200k in a good year. I am sure that we know that a 2nd tier Ah Long makes 2 times that much in a bad year.

I started this thread to educate these 3 stooges about tripping over themselves with information that they themselves provided. Yet they continue to carry online until someone posted the full identity (which was removed). Narong made a simple observation and it flew over their head. Finally OTC had to tell them. If they were educated, they would know that decisions are never made along affinity lines but on sound advice. It made little difference that this all years in this forum and being repeatedly told and having previously landed in the same soup, they learnt nothing.

I could not help but notice that Narong recently asked for help on a Maths problem. This is a man that knows that education is a life long process and hat off to him. We don't badger our kids about education for nothing. I am sure your 2:1 for economics could not be bought from a fast food joint.

I am sure that I would know when you buy another house in Singapore, I would not hear about it from you but one of the 3 stooges or dear old Bob. Let's make it the 4 stooges as we are now coming into the realm of "personal friend".

Without they telling each other, I am sure each night they are holding their dick and wondering why they have absolutely no idea (besides being an absolute bastard) who I am despite 12 over years in this forum while their marital status etc is common fodder.

Education is never the issue, contrary to what Scroobal thinks.Goh Meng Seng

Last edited:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Without they telling each other, I am sure each night they are holding their dick and wondering why they have absolutely no idea (besides being an absolute bastard) who I am despite 12 over years in this forum while their marital status etc is common fodder.

Had wanted to let the issue rest, but if you want to know the truth - it's because people are not as unethical. Even if I am wrong about who you are, another 2 guesses I am sure will be right. Your grudge with a certain entity gave yourself away. But I am just not you. Zhihau for example since he is the only forummer using real name. I know where he works, what he looks like. None of this info surfaced. I would not "reveal then pass the buck". The rest who are still nicks, I will not even quote them as examples.

If another truth is painful to you because you will lose your fodder - that is I don't really care. Why would a private ordinary Singaporean care. If indeed your identity was known one day, to your credit, you would not care too. My recent posts probably not understood by the educated but stupid makes it clear if people got it - a forum is about the issues not the individuals. You started two threads on me and more on Ram and others, I never had to stoop to that level.

As for JO, his own identity and tryst photos was in my view a gift to him from the One above, whatever he says here is nothing to worry about, he will be taken care of because he goes overboard even more than you, GMS and Bryan T combined together, and heaven has limits to tolerance.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You will continue to be cut down to size if you have no manners, no protocol, no proper upbringing. Suggesting that you are making a magnanimous offer to let the matter rest is quite rich. The price of calling someone dishonest and continuing to keep at it. Do recall that you started this. You chose to step into a tiff involving Teflon and your private life got dragged thru the cleaners. Quite dumb. Like a prostitute appering in court to be character witness and then wondering why the their very character is being questioned.

If you were probably educated, you would make a proper assessment before going into battle. You are now butt naked and hallucinating that you wanted to let the matter rest. You on weeds or what?

You know Teflon and held your counsel for so long. Was it commercial referral interest?

The ball is in your court.

Had wanted to let the issue rest, but if you want to know the truth - it's because people are not as unethical. Even if I am wrong about who you are, another 2 guesses I am sure will be right. Your grudge with a certain entity gave yourself away. But I am just not you. Zhihau for example since he is the only forummer using real name. I know where he works, what he looks like. None of this info surfaced. I would not "reveal then pass the buck". The rest who are still nicks, I will not even quote them as examples.

If another truth is painful to you because you will lose your fodder - that is I don't really care. Why would a private ordinary Singaporean care. If indeed your identity was known one day, to your credit, you would not care too. My recent posts probably not understood by the educated but stupid makes it clear if people got it - a forum is about the issues not the individuals. You started two threads on me and more on Ram and others, I never had to stoop to that level.

As for JO, his own identity and tryst photos was in my view a gift to him from the One above, whatever he says here is nothing to worry about, he will be taken care of because he goes overboard even more than you, GMS and Bryan T combined together, and heaven has limits to tolerance.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
You will continue to be cut down to size if you have no manners, no protocol, no proper upbringing. Suggesting that you are making a magnanimous offer to let the matter rest is quite rich. The price of calling someone dishonest and continuing to keep at it. Do recall that you started this. You chose to step into a tiff involving Teflon and your private life got dragged thru the cleaners. Quite dumb. Like a prostitute appering in court to be character witness and then wondering why the their very character is being questioned.

If you were probably educated, you would make a proper assessment before going into battle. You are now butt naked and hallucinating that you wanted to let the matter rest. You on weeds or what?

You know Teflon and held your counsel for so long. Was it commercial referral interest?

The ball is in your court.

What you think doesn't matter. I'm not here to be popular as well. Ironically you said the same thing then jump over the dishonest remark. And you were very mannered and well behaved all this while. Laugh.

If you want to go on, please address all the inconsistencies that I have brought up regarding you. None addressed so far and adding a new one about commercial interest. When I wanted the matter to rest I considered that your face has been torn down enough given that you could rebut nothing, and give you a way out. The ball in my court? A joke indeed.

Last edited: