• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Perspective's Personal Information

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scroobal assertion of so long as someone can be identified in the cyberworld, he should set himself out for gang bullying and not cry victimised is no different from telling elementary history class students that 6 million of Jews deserved to die in Holocaust because they were indeed Jews people or even under the mere suspicion of being one.

Given his track record there are perhaps things that he pointed out about you that are not true. Feel free to point them out.

jixiaolan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh bro, christmas is coming. Let's forgive and forget. Perhaps one of these day we should meet up and we have good reason to, am quite pleasant to find out you are my school senior@M. I have since quitted smoking, dimsum seems to be a healthier choice. Bring Ramseth along if you want to fulfil Scroobal fantasy.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To Scroobal:

That I mentioned I know some of them and have gatherings and outings with some of them started way back years ago even earlier than we came to old Delphi Sammyboy. It was vice versa, they could mention me too. It started all the way back from soc.culture.singapore, then to the old YPForum, then to old Delphi Sammyboy, then to the current Sammyboy, and also carried onto the various personal blogs and facebooks.

You're reading and posting only. You're not part of our group. What's your problem? If we have a problem with each other, we can settle personally. It's not for you to worry and busybody and worse, escalate from spamming with posts to spamming with threads.

Now tell me, which of us revealed anyone else's identity? Only those like GMS and CTL voluntarily used their own names. What's wrong with saying I went to Genting with JXL and JXL was also former police. Still, nobody knows who JXL is unless he choose to voluntarily disclose. JXL disclosed himself to be a property agent years ago in property topics. Disclosing he's also GMS's agent, we took one week of private discussion over it. What had it got to do with you?

The worst ID blowing, scandalising and mudslinging saga I know was during the F4 versus LTB war. Forummers like Perspective, GMS, JXL and me actually know what happened as eyewitnesses from start to end, but we had nothing to with it. Once it had blown out of control by those concerned themselves, we stayed out of it except with side advice to cool it down. Once again, what has that got to with you? For reason unbeknowth to me, you're coming after us one after another.

There was a time when some of us almost fought but fortunately cooled off in time except one incident. I think you know which incident I'm referring to. It came out on newspaper frontpage anyway. But what's your problem? Want to come out and meet up and make it your personal problem too?

I've always said CTL is more handsome than me from day one I met him. That I mention it again, also you take issue. We've already shook hands and made up. What's your problem? You're not even third party. You're total outsider to what's going on between us. What's the problem with you causing all these shit stirring?

I put it to you. You're now behaving worse than F4 and LTB during the saga of their time. At least there's rhyme and reason and personal feud to settle among them. You dig up old feuds, make up new feuds and litter the forum pages with meaningless threads that have nothing to do with you but would cause others to arguing, defending and even spamming for reason they'd later realize to be meaningless when they cooled down, sometimes too late.

To Perspective:

We'll meet up soon again when I'm in Singapore and my buddy you-know-who is free. Nobody's perfect everytime, including you and me of course. Whatever it is, let's talk it over dinner and a few rounds of drinks. This Scroobal hasn't recuperated from his testicles operation, or at least still suffering from side effects.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As seen in sammyboyfor's siggy in http://www.sammyboyforum.com :

1. Keep your identity secret.
2. Do not divulge personal information eg. phone numbers, real names & addresses.
3. If you do arrange meetings through this site , do NOT reveal your sammyboy nick.
4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.

P.S. Sam Leong of www.sammyboy.com is in no way associated with sammyboyfor of www.sammyboyforum.com

jixiaolan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am just an innocent anonymous forummer. I was never the one who unveiled that I sold GMS house if only you could remember what you had written. There is no good reason to. All HDB transactions must be reported to HDB and no sane realtor will find it fit to make public announcement in a platform associated with another sex forum. You dun respect my privacy, that is ok but please settle whatever difference you may have with Scroobal among yourself.

To Scroobal:

That I mentioned I know some of them and have gatherings and outings with some of them started way back years ago even earlier than we came to old Delphi Sammyboy. It was vice versa, they could mention me too. It started all the way back from soc.culture.singapore, then to the old YPForum, then to old Delphi Sammyboy, then to the current Sammyboy, and also carried onto the various personal blogs and facebooks.

You're reading and posting only. You're not part of our group. What's your problem? If we have a problem with each other, we can settle personally. It's not for you to worry and busybody and worse, escalate from spamming with posts to spamming with threads.

Now tell me, which of us revealed anyone else's identity? Only those like GMS and CTL voluntarily used their own names. What's wrong with saying I went to Genting with JXL and JXL was also former police. Still, nobody knows who JXL is unless he choose to voluntarily disclose. JXL disclosed himself to be a property agent years ago in property topics. Disclosing he's also GMS's agent, we took one week of private discussion over it. What had it got to do with you?

The worst ID blowing, scandalising and mudslinging saga I know was during the F4 versus LTB war. Forummers like Perspective, GMS, JXL and me actually know what happened as eyewitnesses from start to end, but we had nothing to with it. Once it had blown out of control by those concerned themselves, we stayed out of it except with side advice to cool it down. Once again, what has that got to with you? For reason unbeknowth to me, you're coming after us one after another.

There was a time when some of us almost fought but fortunately cooled off in time except one incident. I think you know which incident I'm referring to. It came out on newspaper frontpage anyway. But what's your problem? Want to come out and meet up and make it your personal problem too?

I've always said CTL is more handsome than me from day one I met him. That I mention it again, also you take issue. We've already shook hands and made up. What's your problem? You're not even third party. You're total outsider to what's going on between us. What's the problem with you causing all these shit stirring?

I put it to you. You're now behaving worse than F4 and LTB during the saga of their time. At least there's rhyme and reason and personal feud to settle among them. You dig up old feuds, make up new feuds and litter the forum pages with meaningless threads that have nothing to do with you but would cause others to arguing, defending and even spamming for reason they'd later realize to be meaningless when they cooled down, sometimes too late.

To Perspective:

We'll meet up soon again when I'm in Singapore and my buddy you-know-who is free. Nobody's perfect everytime, including you and me of course. Whatever it is, let's talk it over dinner and a few rounds of drinks. This Scroobal hasn't recuperated from his testicles operation, or at least still suffering from side effects.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am just an innocent anonymous forummer. I was never the one who unveiled that I sold GMS house if only you could remember what you had written. There is no good reason to. All HDB transactions must be reported to HDB and no sane realtor will find it fit to make public announcement in a platform associated with another sex forum. You dun respect my privacy, that is ok but please settle whatever difference you may have with Scroobal among yourself.

It was revealed when quite a number of property agent forummers wanted to volunteer to help GMS sell his flat, remember? I don't want that to turn into property agent advertisement thread and told GMS and you on MSN, remember? We discussed it every day for almost a week, remember? None of you objected.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Scroobal,

There is another third character involved which you are unaware of. Anyway, they are sinister and went overboard. It is kind of strange that they thought it would be better for their party to act in such a way like insects with anonymity rather than speak up with good rational. Most likely, they don't have any logical minds to start with.

Goh Meng Seng

It is very strange. You opportunistically add salt and pepper to an argument here by bring in a 3rd person who must not be named, and then attack your friends for being "sinister", for being "insects", and not having logical minds.

I was wrong. I am not Thick Face Black Heart. Today I have truly met my match. You are the real TFBH practitioner here. You face is so thick it has become formless; you heart so black it has become colourless. Scruples you truly have none! Chu Chin Ning would be damn proud of you.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is very strange. You opportunistically add salt and pepper to an argument here by bring in a 3rd person who must not be named, and then attack your friends for being "sinister", for being "insects", and not having logical minds.

I was wrong. I am not Thick Face Black Heart. Today I have truly met my match. You are the real TFBH practitioner here. You face is so thick it has become formless; you heart so black it has become colourless. Scruples you truly have none! Chu Chin Ning would be damn proud of you.

U thick face black heart? More like short dick no balls. Ask u out to meet us but u just kept quiet. U drink green tea mixer more than J Walker la.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scroobal you want to play show hand by exposing forumner's identity? Don't forget all the libelous statements you make. One email and a few calls to the right parties can fix you. We can try it out if you like. No response from you again, means you are taunting us.

Kan ni na bu puah chee bai! You know what you are? "Bo siao chud jio!" No sperm, ejaculate urine! No bullet, throw pebbles! Tiu leh loh mo kor chao hai!

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All the details I got, I got it from this forum from each other or their associates. The single biggest source is Teflon and till the day he dies, he cannot help himself.

No point going further down this path, as its more productive to debate the topics rather than the people.

Teflon is the biggest mouth and revealer of identity here. He has just further compromised JXL's privacy and Perspective's personal association with him. He's the real moron here, so best to leave the meat of the matter at his doorstep.

As for the others, leave it to other forummers to make their own judgments, since both parties have stated their case clearly.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh, the village idiot has come into the picture. Maybe the chap can tell us which party has a code of conduct that says forum users must not use their real names.

Now the threads on his inconsistent arguments against WP has been left alone, he comes back 2 weeks early with another dishonest accusation.

The village idiot has no substance to contribute, so he chooses to piggyback on this thread which was started by Scroobal for his private agenda against you and other perceived "WP" associates.

This is a man who is not using a nick, but using his real name. And this is a man who has stood for elections in 2011 and 2006, and is a well known public figure. I was right about the menses stopping after being given a job at TOC.

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal

Given his track record there are perhaps things that he pointed out about you that are not true. Feel free to point them out.

No point going further down this path, as its more productive to debate the topics rather than the people.

Teflon is the biggest mouth and revealer of identity here. He has just further comprised JXL's privacy and Perspective's personal association with him. He's the real moron here, so best to leave the meat of the matter at his doorstep.

As for the others, leave it to other forummers to make their own judgments, since both parties have stated their case clearly.

To TFBH......The 2 friends does not even know what is happening. They get involved in a discussion with TracyTan866 http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?105571-Is-LHL-Serious-about-Re-taking-Aljunied-GRC chatting away with the Namedropper and his 3 clones and yet they still does not realised this guy has a a big mouth. He goes gaga over Tracy Tan and let off his loose cannon. And his friends were as there witnesses too, mind you.

Quote: "I spoke to LKY at the same nomination centre. His said never mind losing a GRC when the WP Aljunied team from another nomination centre was announced live on TV. I took it as conceding defeat, wouldn't you? From the mouth of LKY himself. Uncle Yap was there too. But he chickened out, dared not talk to LKY, just spying and fooling around.

Incredibly beyond my expectation, LKY actually said the same thing to the media too a couple of days later, well before polling day. You go figure.

Last edited by Ramseth; 06-12-2011 at 01:37 AM. "

"Nothing's incredible when it's real. Lily Neo was there too and I enjoyed chatting with her. LKY was just courtesy sideline chat, give him face. All of us were locked inside the the nomination centre for more than three hours, that's procedural. What the hell else had we got to do beside chatting each other up. We're all humans after all, including LKY. He's not god. He's just a tough old man, that I'd give it to him anytime.

I already know her, chatting is normal. She was my MP until the election when her ward was transferred to Tanjong Pagar and Lui Tuck Yew at Moulmein transferred in to turn Jalan Besar into Kallang-Moulmein. I chat with LTY too out of courtesy. He's quite chatty and humorous too. "

Quote Originally Posted by IreneYeoh View Post
I first met CSM earlier this year just before announcement of GE when WP people came around Kovan (also under Aljunied). He's so nice that when I shaked hand with him, I asked him that he must stand in Aljunied. He just smiled and said too early to decide. I voted for WP in 2006 on account of Sylvia. I voted for WP in 2011 on account of CSM. I think Sylvia plus CSM was enough to win. I think the good winning margin is because LTK also joined the team.

Even his female clone Namedrops. So there you are. So don't blame anyone if your personal names/nicks got mentioned because there is a loose cannon somewhere close to you.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even his female clone Namedrops. So there you are. So don't blame anyone if your personal names/nicks got mentioned because there is a loose cannon somewhere close to you.
now this line is damn funny :biggrin:
i got nothing against Ah Ram.....i always enjoy his stories.....this is afterall cyberspace so dun take it too seriously

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Before allowed into nomination centre, we signed oaths of secrecy. I only revealed what LKY himself said on TV. I mentioned UY since he's also open ID and was there too in the same nomination centre with me too and he said so too in his posts. What's loose cannon? What's worse than loose cannon is miguided cannon like you which have no proper zeroing and aiming. I wasn't with CSM on nomination day. He was at another nomination centre. I don't live in Aljunied GRC. I live in M-K GRC.

Last edited:

jixiaolan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it also my fault that Scroobal knighted you with the "Teflon" label just because I did not object? I had told you on more than one occasion to keep whatever transpired in real life away from the forum but when did you ever listen. What is the point of an objection when someone repeatedly ignore you and refuse to act sensibly? Try talking sense to QXP and see whether it works. Might as well let you write until song song and allow you time to set up proper camouflage over the bait trail you laid to entice the rat into your trap thinking that the timing was ripe to raid for the bonanza only to find out that sashimi dun work on Teflon.

It was revealed when quite a number of property agent forummers wanted to volunteer to help GMS sell his flat, remember? I don't want that to turn into property agent advertisement thread and told GMS and you on MSN, remember? We discussed it every day for almost a week, remember? None of you objected.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's past is past. No human is perfect and makes no mistake. We've already face to face settled it. It's none of Scroobal's business but he's sick and stirring up old shit. Let's not fall into his trap or shall I say, shit pit. I wouldn't even advise him to seek psychological treatment since I'd pity the doctor handling his case.

Last edited:

jixiaolan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dun understand by what you meant by volunteer for a chance to meet her. For PAP or WP. I am not interested to volunteer for any political party but if I must make a choice at the poll, I will not hesitate to vote for Lily Neo even if she will to stand as an independent candidate.

I asked you to volunteer for a chance to meet her and shake her hand but too bad, your constituency wasn't contested by WP. Hard to predict the gerrymandering too anyway. I was also surprised that she was move into Tanjong Pagar. What the hell, TP and M-K were stiil in same nomination centre and we had fun chatting. :wink:

Before allowed into nomination centre, we signed oaths of secrecy. I only revealed what LKY himself said on TV. I mentioned UY since he's also open ID and was there too in the same nomination centre with me too and he said so too in his posts. What's loose cannon? What's worse than loose cannon is miguided cannon like you which have no proper zeroing and aiming. I wasn't with CSM on nomination day. He was at another nomination centre. I don't live in Aljunied GRC. I live in M-K GRC.