• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Pastor Yang discovers Ruler Loong more power than his middle eastern deity

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
PEASANTPORE: A wealthy local pastor apologised to Moslem leaders on Wednesday (Apr 4) over alleged anti-moslem comments made by a Ang Moh Tua Kee preacher in Peasantpore last month.

Rich but idiotic Pastor Yang Ah Yoong is the founder of Cornerstone Busine$$ Church, which organised the three-day Sex Orgy 2018 conference at which Ang Moh Tua Kee Lou Engle spoke.

During Ang Moh Tua Kee Engle's sermon on Mar 13, the Tua Kee preacher seemed to suggest that horde of Moslems is a threat to Christian Crusaders who massacred more Moslems and Jews throughout their history, an online publication reported.

The Gestapo mole planted in the church is believed to have rap on idiot Yang as part of his job.

Addressing a group of Moslem pro-regime lackeys which included Peasantpore’s Mufti, Dr Ferris Wheel Bakaram, idiot Yang stupidly promised that Tua Kee Engle would not be invited to talk cock sing song in Peasantpore again.

"After the Gestapo agents, I immediately remember the Big Balls Theorem....in Peasantpore, Ruler Loong's balls are the biggest and we kowtow Ruler Loong and play by his rules. I am blind to think our middle eastern storm deity got more power."

Idiot Yang should have targeted pagans or bapoks and nobody would have blinked ir missed a heartbeat.

"I tremble and obey the edict the Gestapo eunuch delivered. Today I apologise and to make peace amongst the communities. We must have peace so that Ruler Loong can invite more foreign merchants to invest in Peasantpore. No more Tua Kee loose cannon preachers anymore!”

Noting that Tua Kee Engle had made “some insensitive remarks deemed as hurtful to Moslem”, Dr Ferris said idiot Yang had requested the meeting after receiving Ruler Loong's edict and he has to "wayang" when accepting Yang's apology.

“The response by the Moslem leadership was since Ruler Loong has sent a edict to give face to us, we should go back to peaceful status quo” he added.

In response to media queries, Poodles said Engle 'run road' after the conference ended. "The stupid Poodles requested him to come back to Peasantpore for an interview. But he smarter than the City Harvest Han goondu who went fishing in the high seas," they added.

Idiot Yang confirmed called Engle back in the US, though the two had a phone conversation on Good Friday. “I said ‘Tua Kee, you were right, Big Balls Theorem very correct, after you run road, I immediately got into trouble. Lucky I eat humble pie, kowtow to Ruler Loong's portrait 500 times and they let me off!” Idiot Yang revealed. “Tua Kee is not cumming back for Poodle's investigation".

Lou Engle is very effective in getting stupid peasants to donate money for our clause. Maybe last night, he went Orchard Towers, the sex and liquor screw him up and he started WWE thrash talk?! Idiot Yang explained. “He was not known for his anti-Muslim rhetoric.”

Pressed by reporters, Idiot Yang later admitted Tua Kee Engle had not been read Gestapo's “advisory” on what not to say.

“Our heads swelled when we see the donation pledges and forgot to tell Tua Kee Engle that he can't thrash talk Moslems especially, Ruler Loong is off limits, shoot, should have told him to target pagans and bapoks."

Dr Ferris commented: “KNNCCB, those crusaders culled more Moslems and Jews than Butcher Mao Tse Tung or Hirohito, yet they say we are a threat to them??"

Flood of the Century Yakult, meanwhile, said he appreciated that Idiot Yang has apologised and taken responsibility for inviting loose cannon Engle to preach in Peasantpore.

"I hope the rabid Christians realise that in Peasantpore, Ruler Loong is Number One." Dr Yakult said in a Facebook post.

Idiot Yang's tit for tat apology comes a year after an imam, Nalla The Uneducated got a taste of the Big Balls Theorem and apologise after babbling some nonsense: “Grant us interest free holidays against the moneylenders Jews and the murderous Crusaders”.

For low crass propoganda, read https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/

Attachments

• upload_2018-4-7_0-43-23.gif
    upload_2018-4-7_0-43-23.gif
    37 bytes · Views: 159
  • upload_2018-4-7_0-43-23.gif
    upload_2018-4-7_0-43-23.gif
    37 bytes · Views: 140
  • upload_2018-4-7_0-43-56.gif
    upload_2018-4-7_0-43-56.gif
    37 bytes · Views: 148