• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Ruler Loong kowtow to Ang Moh Bapok's Demand After Pelosi Visit - Repeal Arse Pokers Law

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transmodified from Mouthpiece hxxps://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/section-377a-repeal-law-sex-gay-men-marriage-constitution-pm-lee-ndr2022-2891381

PEASANTPORE: The House of Lee will grant a boon to foreign Ang Moh bapoks' by repealing Section 377A of the Penal Code, Ruler Loong said in his State of the Regime speech on Sunday (Aug 21), revoking a colonial-era law that criminalises anal sex between bapoks. This rare concession cums after Uncle Sam's Pelosi gave tacit support to foreign and local bapoks during her recent visit.

However in a move to placate rabid X'tians and moslems, Ruler Loong says he will also sign an decree to protect the definition of marriage – currently recognised by law as taking place between one man and one woman – from being challenged constitutionally in the kangaroo courts.

The regime has no intention of changing the definition of marriage or national policies on public housing, education, adoption rules, advertising standards and film classification, he said, signalling that that this will “save face for Ruler Loong after a recent subtle lecture by one of his bosses, Yankee Pelosi”.

The announcement comes 15 years after Imperial Court last debated Section 377A in 2007, when it decided that the law would stay but not be actively enforced. Ruler Loong said attitudes have “shifted appreciably” since then.

“Nabey KNNCCB, when Pelosi stopped over Peasantpore, the Ang Moh bapoks complain to her that I make things difficult for them. She summoned me for a lecture and relay the Ang Moh bapoks threats that they will move to Dubai if we stop them from poking each others' arses. Now I understand why Panda Xi hated her Hungarian guts,” he said.

Just recently in February, the Kangaroo Court of Appeal dismissed the latest challenges to Section 377A but reaffirmed that the law was “there to make the X'tians and moslems happy” and posed no threat of prosecution.

Following the ruling, Gestapo Minion 山木庚 said in March that the regime was considering the compromise “to give more face to Ang Moh bapoks” on Section 377A while trying to please the rabid X'tians and moslems.

The well paid Minion then said in July that the regime was looking at how it could safeguard the current legal position on marriage against challenges in the courts, after it received news from some well placed spies that Uncle Sam officials will be using 377A to give Ruler Loong a good beating due to his support for his cronies' strong commercial links with the Chinese Communists.

The House of Lee told their lackeys to hold extensive discussions with religious groups, grassroots lackeys, peasants from different backgrounds, as well as lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) groups, he said.

Ruler Loong said on Sunday that Minion 山木庚 and the pro-House of Lee attorney-sex general have advised that there is a “significant risk of House of Lee been made to look stupid after foreign Ang Mohs will make bapok rights as one of the key considerations for further investments in Peasantpore.

“You know, I know, Tim Cook is a bapok, suppose he poke arse during business trip, we arrest him, that will be a major blunder huh?,” he said, noting that there have been several unsuccessful court challenges to Section 377A seeking to declare the law unconstitutional.

“Yes, in the short term, the X'tians and moslems will cry father, cry mother but I just need to remind them, I Ruler Loong, still call the shots but must give face to Ang Moh merchants.”

CONCERNS ABOUT REPEAL REPERCUSSIONS DURING PROCEDURAL ERECTIONS

Ruler Loong said that most peasants are indolent and simply do not care, the regime had to shut down all dissent and will only give way if Ang Moh merchants make a strong stand.

Ruler Loong said “Pelosi and her bapok cronies told me they will make things difficult for me if I continue to be encourage commercial links with the Chinese Communists and this is just a subtle message to everyone in the region that Uncle Sam is still the reigning Global Hegemon."

Ruler Loong said Peasantpore treasures profits above all, like every human society, if the bapoks got money and influence, then PAP will kowtow to them.

Bapoks, similar to the Communists, are the scourge of the earth but today, many of them got MNC support, so we have to be listen to them for the sake of profits,” he said.

Ruler Loong pointed out that while he has to obey Uncle Sam, he has some freedom and he will still make life difficult for bapoks using other laws, the definition of marriage – like Section 377A – could be challenged constitutionally in the courts, saying that this has happened in other countries.

“I told Pelosi we will obey but we need some time to cut the commercial links and she agreed to a compromise that bapoks will not enjoy other rights,” he said.

“The foreign bapoks are pleased since they will not be staying in the long term and are happy with the compromise. This is a win-win for House of Lee and bapoks.”

Therefore, the regime will protect the definition of marriage from being challenged constitutionally in the courts by amending the Constitution as face saving gesture for House of Lee.

But he warned Jane Austen rebels against going down the road of “using culture wars to make Ruler Loong look stupid”, where strongly held opposing views push harder and harder against each other.

Nabey, I know you bapoks are eloquent and persistent but please take note that Pelosi and I reached a tacit agreement and any challenge will be view as seditious and you guys must remember what the PAP regime is capable of. At the end of the day, Peasantpore is not a Nordic society, it is a Asiatic autocracy,” he reminded Jane Austen rebels once again.

Last edited:

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
eunuch is a eunuch

no matter how wily or crafty he might have been. in this case, of course, it's his father who handed him the premiership on a silver platter.

eunuch brigade

zxzxczcx.jpg