• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP or Opposition - Please Cast Your Vote!

PAP or Opposition?

• Total voters

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
kopisai, I am not done revealing how I fucked your mother when she was young. When I am less busy, I will show and tell.

Go give horse fuck :oIo:

.....fucking incestuous gongkiabin!!! you do it on your own mother!! real motherfucker!!!

knnbnch, I am not done revealing how I fucked my own mother when she was young. When I am less busy, I will show and tell. And I will you more how i screwed iHP, Ah Meng, Cufflinks too...alll these cbykias deserved to be foked by horses!!!!

please go on n pleasure yourself motherfucker!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am wondering why people who dun vote come here and mess up other member thread...why huh? :biggrin:

fuck this gangster controlled poll!!!

images

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
96 just voted. 69 not voting?

Does it matter who I vote here? Is only a click. Everybody can say anything. Tonychat can say he is in Thailand now and next minute in Aussieland!

The undeniable fact is : Limpei voted for Nicole Seah in 2011 and that is a fact and that fucking counts as one of the 40% for crying out loud.

Now you tell me who you voted for in 2011? Be honest.

My question to all bros here is that touch your own heart, you whack PAP here everyday and also click on the Opposition button. But during the most crucial moment, did you vote for PAP or Opposition?

People can lie to the rest here, but they cannot bluff themselves.

Last edited:

PhuaCheeBye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP has FAILED in its BASIC DUTY to provide basic peace and security to Singaporeans.
PAP is in cahoots with Loansharks!
VOTE PAP OUT!

wayanggedek

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had been disillusioned by PAP's policies so I like to vote opposition the next election regardless party, qualification, gender, religion, cow, dog, cat etc etc

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I had been disillusioned by PAP's policies so I like to vote opposition the next election regardless party, qualification, gender, religion, cow, dog, cat etc etc

You will regret when you do not have a toilet to shit in and when you do not have a place sleep. Opposition politics is like fashion. Once the hype is over, it vanishes into thin air.

Whilst the PAP may not be perfect, it is still the ONLY and ABLE party to lead Singapore.

Vote PAP. VOTE FOR YOUR FUTURE.

jw5

Loyal
i helped denied the PAP of 5 seats in the parliament from Aljunied GRC. questions?

Did you mark a big cross, which touched the edge of the box, or did you mark a small cross which did not touch the edge? :biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Did you mark a big cross, which touched the edge of the box, or did you mark a small cross which did not touch the edge? :biggrin:

i used a card as a ruler to draw a nice big cross within the box :smile::smile::smile:
surely a valid vote :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: