• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP or Opposition - Please Cast Your Vote!

PAP or Opposition?

• Total voters

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dont be so boastful and threatening people
so what i f you know my real id
come lah. limpehhor lu si!!!
Izzit? Geylang got customer boh?

Everyone say u stupid, be a good clone, rule lampar 1, never be too quick to respond. Sounds like one Tuareg kang yao siu who like to use starhub. Hahahhaha

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Izzit? Geylang got customer boh?

Everyone say u stupid, be a good clone, rule lampar 1, never be too quick to respond. Sounds like one Tuareg kang yao siu who like to use starhub. Hahahhaha

starhub your ass lah
now go and eat the authentic organs!!!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good thread. Fucking mother fucker pappies supporters still trying to justify their stupidity here. I enjoy seeing stupid wmule who prostitute mother just to support pappies. U all please sarport wmule mother hor, else wmule no money to surf internet, come sbf.

wmule mother was likely someone that I tiew and tiew before and who beg and beg me to continue to tiew.
Then she got more ugly and syts kept coming of age every year

I happily drop wmule mother who now go with a wnter melon to try to replace me

steffychun mother another one with wintermelon to try to forget me. I tiew her until her chow hai became very lang and I got better things to tiew

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This poll is to check whether we have more opposition IB or PAP IB. It is very clear now that we have more opposition IB than PAP IB in this forum... It seen that opposition party are willing to spent more money than PAP on IB.:biggrin:

LAKSASIR , show me an IB who is paid here.

good logic.

more opp ib are willing to purchase points to fuck pro government forummers....

so these oppo ib are willing to spend and maybe they are also paid and sponsored by their own oppo parties..

very logical observation.....will up you when my cycle ends

There is no such thing as opposition IB.
If there is, it would have been reported.
Both Yingge and Lionheart is just talking cock if you can't show us even a shred of report or any link that any opposition party has an opposition IB.

PAP IB is real and has been reported even in the press.
Here are just one of the report, PAP’s quiet counter-insurgency

Another article, THE ETHICS OF THE PAP INTERNET BRIGADE, describes the characteristics of PAP IB and raise the question of who is paying :rolleyes:
"Different identities notwithstanding, the PAP IB members share the same beliefs:
1. Blind allegiance to the PAP;
2. Belief in the PAP's hegemony; and
3. Desire to see opposition and democratic politics snuffed out.

For its lack of intelligence and inability to argue on the more substantive level involving policies and politics and its preoccupation with ridiculing and destroying the opposition and PAP's critics, the PAP IB is more a bane than boon to Singapore's democratic iwell-being and growth."

2. Who's Paying?

The PAP IB project also throws up the question of political ethics.

Given the involvement of many ministers, the Brigade is operating under official sanctions. The question hence arises if the PAP or the Government is financing it.

It is one thing for a political party to use its party funds to set up and run a web site to propagate its policy platform but quite another for it to draw on public resources to enhance its standing with a view to winning elections.

With the amount of money they are paid, the Ministers' time should be spent on listening to Singaporeans and devising and implementing solutions to national problems, rather than sniffing and snuffing out criticisms online."

More links on PAP IB:
PAP fights back
A (dangerously) confused PAP Government

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Question, how many who voted for Opposition here, really voted for the Opposition during GE 2011?

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
wmule mother was likely someone that I tiew and tiew before and who beg and beg me to continue to tiew.
Then she got more ugly and syts kept coming of age every year

I happily drop wmule mother who now go with a wnter melon to try to replace me

steffychun mother another one with wintermelon to try to forget me. I tiew her until her chow hai became very lang and I got better things to tiew

escher you have become the forum's most obscene and vulgar vulval mouth!!!

\what has happened to your fucking intellect - kana screwed by I H P and Chonchbyebin!!! izzit?

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am a big supporter of PAP. Last election i cross the hammer on the election to slip to say NO to the WP. I also advised my family and neighbours to cross off the hammer to support PAP. I was shocked to death when they won!!!!! How can like that one????

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a big supporter of PAP. Last election i cross the hammer on the election to slip to say NO to the WP. I also advised my family and neighbours to cross off the hammer to support PAP. I was shocked to death when they won!!!!! How can like that one????

waulau another motherfucking clone surfaces ...good good goodie goodie goodie!!!

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
While the PAP may have its flaws, they are still tolerable. At this time, no Oppo Parties are able to do even half the job that PAP is doing well.

The PAP needs time to consolidate and minimise its flaws.

Overall, I still vote PAP (though I not necessarily agree with all of their policies).

Cheers!

This is what PAP is good for:

You complain slow traffic jam, they put up more ERPs.

You complain not enough car parks, they send more Fong Fei Fei warden to give u tickets.

You complain high property price, you get shoe box pigeon hole flat, price increase with smaller space.
Increase Property taxes all round, condo, private housing, HDB all increased Taxes!

You complain you are poor, they give u chicken drum stick and later take back from you the whole chicken.

You complain crowded buses and MRT, fare price will sure to go up.
Now its going up soon! Children and Senior also can't escape the Axe! chopped!

We really have very very smart people( very high IQ all above 150) to handle n solve all kind of complains.
In fact, they are waiting for u to complain more..

You want to complain some more??

They have scholars to counter your complains!!

Last edited:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
you can see more motherfucking vulgar forummers have come out to show their disdain for the pap and support the Oppo Poll..

they are in my list of 20 Oppo demons here with the biggest vulval mouths and loose anal holes!!! huat ah!!!

these type of Oppo Supporters will definitely destroy all the Oppo Parties - no bloody standard!!!! all retards, blind and morons! TWITS!!!

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All those who voted for pappies are retards and traitors. Especially that bastard that goes by the moniker kopisai :oIo:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
All those who voted for pappies are retards and traitors. Especially that bastard that goes by the moniker kopisai :oIo:

you are blind retarded twisted and moron!!! another cccbyebin gang members with the dirtiest vulval mouth!!!

this POLL is really good - it lures all the retared OPPO fuckers out of their sewage holes!!! goodie goodie goodie!!!! time to zap, zap and zap....damned shiok to zap all these cyberbullies!!!!!!!!!!!!!