• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP or Opposition - Please Cast Your Vote!

PAP or Opposition?

• Total voters

Singapore

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's a no brainer to conduct such polls here, results will be so obvious. Chey.

Just a simple poll.
Of course I know which side will "win" the poll..that's not important.
I just want to gauge the current "feel" and sentiment by the margin, that's all.

I know you are a nuclear power here..but please dun belittle "small" members like us.
Thank you in advance.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Just a simple poll.
Of course I know which side will "win" the poll..that's not important.
I just want to gauge the current "feel" and sentiment by the margin, that's all.

I know you are a nuclear power here..but please dun belittle "small" members like us.
Thank you in advance.

Oh palease, since when I belittle anyone here. Sure anyone is free to say anything here or conduct any poll here. I'm just saying even without any poll we will know opposition will lead in the poll here except of course we will not know who is opposition supporter and who is PAP supporter until we have a poll here of course. So now we know

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just voted for PAP.
PAP has flaws but the country is still good.
Takes time to get things right like trains, etc.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone else seems to be silly except your threads and posts. Just an observation.

of course of course it is so silly to conduct such a stoopid poll
the conclusion here is so damned obvious

in my list already got more than 20 regular fucking oppo fuckers....nothing good to about pAP
always fucking pap right or wrong...they always FUK YOU!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
This poll is to check whether we have more opposition IB or PAP IB. It is very clear now that we have more opposition IB than PAP IB in this forum... It seen that opposition party are willing to spent more money than PAP on IB.:biggrin:

good logic.

more opp ib are willing to purchase points to fuck pro government forummers....

so these oppo ib are willing to spend and maybe they are also paid and sponsored by their own oppo parties..

very logical observation.....will up you when my cycle ends

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Froggy....just vote lah...dun be like that...new member must support .... vote either way also can mah... :biggrin:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Opposition

1982.61%
AhMeng, >>> monkey king , just vote for the fun of it...no cow sense at all
arwang, >>> who the hell is this fella>>> never read his posts>>> blindly cross
bakkuttay, >>> this pig's head is a mad man>>> oppo supporters behave like gila orang
canloh, >>> vulgar, obscene , cbybin profanities worse than I H P >>> this type of oppo supporter ! fuck lah!
Eesee, >>> another clone of dubious character >>> no post no thread no nothing>>>
escher, >>> from toilet flushing to KNNBPCB >>> degenerated into sewage rate standard>>> idiotic oppo supporter
halsey02, <<< respectable Oppo supporter....but sometimes good government support sense<<
I_Hate_Pappies, >>> needless to sad, the mother of all motherfucking expletives>>> this type will destroy the Oppo stat!!! CBbin!!
Jlokta, >>> another clone of dubious character>>> maybe a mole<<
PMPunk, >>> no three no four type >>> oppo supporter this type no standard>>
steffychun, >>> good forummer with very strong points>>> credible <<
tanwahp, >>> credible forummer with good intellectual score>>>
ThugSin, <<< mr thugsinner>>> cannot be trusted>>> backstabberr, untrusty, unreliable oppo sarporter>>
tyudm, >>> ambivalent fella
xingguy, >>> gila forummer>>> strong anti government views<<< but good readable posts>>> okay intellec>>
yellowarse, >>> respectable and credible>>> okay forummer<<
youth123, >>> no 3 no 4 type >>> ambivalent<<<
zeddy, >>> a good intellectual forummer, more pro government than pro oppo...>>> well anything goes...

so OPPO you got all the dirt in this forum...PAP WINS HANDS DOWN!!! MAJULAH SINGAPURA!!! MAJULAH PAP!!!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good thread. Fucking mother fucker pappies supporters still trying to justify their stupidity here. I enjoy seeing stupid wmule who prostitute mother just to support pappies. U all please sarport wmule mother hor, else wmule no money to surf internet, come sbf.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On a serious note, linpeh very interested to educate this motherfucker wmule. Surely someone got info rite? Leongsam have or not?

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good thread. Fucking mother fucker pappies supporters still trying to justify their stupidity here. I enjoy seeing stupid wmule who prostitute mother just to support pappies. U all please sarport wmule mother hor, else wmule no money to surf internet, come sbf.

kanina , you are always obsessed with your own mother's authentic organs! damned incest fucking son you are!!! phui!!!
go give horses fuck!!!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kanina , you are always obsessed with your own mother's authentic organs! damned incest fucking son you are!!! phui!!!
go give horses fuck!!!
OK limpeh lost my bet. So easy to trick pappies mother fucker. Your id already known, u really think u so good. Thanks to your good friend. Hahaha

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK limpeh lost my bet. So easy to trick pappies mother fucker. Your id already known, u really think u so good. Thanks to your good friend. Hahaha

dont be so boastful and threatening people
so what i f you know my real id
come lah. limpehhor lu si!!!