• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP or Opposition - Please Cast Your Vote!

PAP or Opposition?

• Total voters

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopisai, I am not done revealing how I fucked your mother when she was young. When I am less busy, I will show and tell.

Go give horse fuck :oIo:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not enough! Must tell all the gong kias around u, Cannot vote lighting. Sure kena zap by ligthing. Must vote hammer to hoot the evil lighting.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
only idiots like you kept repeating the same old mistake!!!

what have the OPPO done for Singapore???

once entered parliament, sit tight and collect the allowances - crispy shio shio notes!!!

What an idiotic comment you just make.

Who is the ruling party now?
Opposition effectively has less than 10% parliamentary representation even we got 40% of the vote.
If not for opposition, Pinky wouldn't have to say sorry twice in his 2011 rally speech.

So, it was not a mistake.

"Cheat me once, shame on you.
Cheat me twice, shame on me.
Once a victim, twice a volunteer."

Old fart is the one that is not doing his work and yet collecting his crispy shio shio notes.

Only a sycophant like you would want volunteer to be cheated and be happy about it:rolleyes:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
kopisai, I am not done revealing how I fucked your mother when she was young. When I am less busy, I will show and tell.

fucking vulgar asshole!!!

Brubeck and Chonburifc and I H P , I am not done revealing how I fucked your mothers when thery were young. When I am less busy, I will show and tell....

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All those who voted for pappies are retards and traitors. Especially that bastard that goes by the moniker kopisai :oIo:

That is their choice. I woudn't wanna put it that way. Probably some among the 60.1% thinks that we are retards and traitors too.

Lagi better, some KPKB loudly about PAP, including in this forum. But during GE, vote PAP!

I got one friend who does exactly that. Simi LC, he also complain about PAP. Sometimes I still argue with him when I PAP is doing it right. In 2011, he voted for PAP and I voted for Nicole Seah. Damn fucking ironic!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
What an idiotic comment you just make.

Who is the ruling party now?
Opposition effectively has less than 10% parliamentary representation even we got 40% of the vote.
If not for opposition, Pinky wouldn't have to say sorry twice in his 2011 rally speech.

So, it was not a mistake.

"Cheat me once, shame on you.
Cheat me twice, shame on me.
Once a victim, twice a volunteer."

Old fart is the one that is not doing his work and yet collecting his crispy shio shio notes.

Only a sycophant like you would want volunteer to be cheated and be happy about it:rolleyes:

sycophant lah lan. you must be a dead disciple of that intellectual turd JW5!!! syco your lan lah!!!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I am wondering why people who dun vote come here and mess up other member thread...why huh? :biggrin:

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sycophant lah lan. you must be a dead disciple of that intellectual turd JW5!!! syco your lan lah!!!

You are just a pathetic PAP IB and a sycophant. For all the cock you talk, you can't even show us a single shred of reports or links on opposition IB.

There is no such thing as opposition IB.
If there is, it would have been reported.
Both Yingge and Lionheart is just talking cock if you can't show us even a shred of report or any link that any opposition party has an opposition IB.

PAP IB is real and has been reported even in the press.
Here are just one of the report, PAP’s quiet counter-insurgency

Another article, THE ETHICS OF THE PAP INTERNET BRIGADE, describes the characteristics of PAP IB and raise the question of who is paying :rolleyes:
"Different identities notwithstanding, the PAP IB members share the same beliefs:
1. Blind allegiance to the PAP;
2. Belief in the PAP's hegemony; and
3. Desire to see opposition and democratic politics snuffed out.

For its lack of intelligence and inability to argue on the more substantive level involving policies and politics and its preoccupation with ridiculing and destroying the opposition and PAP's critics, the PAP IB is more a bane than boon to Singapore's democratic iwell-being and growth."

2. Who's Paying?

The PAP IB project also throws up the question of political ethics.

Given the involvement of many ministers, the Brigade is operating under official sanctions. The question hence arises if the PAP or the Government is financing it.

It is one thing for a political party to use its party funds to set up and run a web site to propagate its policy platform but quite another for it to draw on public resources to enhance its standing with a view to winning elections.

With the amount of money they are paid, the Ministers' time should be spent on listening to Singaporeans and devising and implementing solutions to national problems, rather than sniffing and snuffing out criticisms online."

More links on PAP IB:
PAP fights back
A (dangerously) confused PAP Government

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
You are just a pathetic PAP IB and a sycophant. For all the cock you talk, you can't even show us a single shred of reports or links on opposition IB.

That i agree completely... :biggrin:

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should all vote PAP in the online poll. Then come 2016, they will be in for big surprise.

PAP member to another: 'Nah Bei, I thought we won in the online poll in SBF, so I never go door to door this time round. Now jialat liao.'

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
simple, the oppositions had given hope to some 40% of the electorate! :smile::smile::smile:

every vote for the PAP here gotta mulitply by 15 lah..to factor in stupid daft retarded silent majority... so PAP still win lah :(

jw5

Loyal
simple, the oppositions had given hope to some 40% of the electorate! :smile::smile::smile:

every vote for the PAP here gotta mulitply by 15 lah..to factor in stupid daft retarded silent majority... so PAP still win lah :(

60% = elitists + cronies + porlumpars + gongkias + new foreigners.

These 5 categories add up to A LOT. :(

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng is all for a no-govt Singapore! :biggrin: boh cheng hoo lah! so i never voted for PAP or any party just leave blank!

jw5

Loyal
bro,
new citizens may not necessarily vote for the PAP :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
gongkia new citizens may :(:(:(

they all start out as grateful gongkias, eventually some grow out of it when they realise the elitist shit just needed them for gdp growth. :wink:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should bump this thread and let people vote for opposition, so leave PAP with 1%.

there is no need to bump this thread....poll is gangster controlled and mob controlled...

images

fuck the poll!!!